What's In Your Closet?

1 view

Whats In Your Closet ?

Sep 13, 2004, 7:14:03 PM9/13/04
Conceived by women - Shared by all

Just something I came up with one afternoon while talking to some
friends.
I said to my friends, "Nearly everyone has something in their closet
they don't wear anymore". Why not build a website to sell the things
we don't wear anywhere without the hassle of auction sites.

My husband built a website for me and now my friends and I can sell
our items. Because of all the email we got about the site, my husband
is redesigning the site to provide better service.

Yes, it a women's thing but guys can use it to. Accurse it's free! -
My site name is www.personalcloset.com - Just have fun with it.