Re: The Trial and Conviction of Our Mr. Bush Jr. with "Bonus Pack!!!"

Not your fairy God Mother

Sep 15, 2004, 3:57:17 PM9/15/04
You be the judge: Shouldn't this be OUR BIG NEWS STORY?
And, who's interest is it, that it is yet to be made so
by Your entertaining national news programming? Whos?
The People's? Freedom's? Or the forces of bushite
tyranny to keep the US unaware of Freedom's true glory?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2248

/ / "I will name Richard Cheney as prime suspect in the
mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only
was he a planner in the attacks, but also that on the
day of the attacks he was running a completely separate
Command, Control and Communications system which was
superceding any orders being issued by the NMCC
(National Military Command Center), or the White House
Situation Room." \ \

--

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/09/13/wirq113.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/09/13/ixnewstop.html

/ / ``People trying to help us were wounded or ran away.
After a minute, the helicopters came back and fired
again. They came three or four times.'' \ \

This action is typical for the enemies of Life bushite.
Nazi bushite bomber forces have repeatedly, after
indiscriminately bombing innocent people, waited five or
ten minutes, then struck again to kill those who would
dare try to save the lives of god loving innocent men
women or children, that they admittedly target by
"guesswork". All to get killed more GI grunts for bush,
who don't have the courage or mental agility to defend
their fellow Americans by freely destroying the
anti-American Saudi wahhabi buford blount, child killer
mattis, bomb whoever russell, Baathist WMD bremer, women
hater kimmit, Iraqi People killer Allawi, or of course
bush and rumsfeld for 9/11. 9/11, in New York City?,
where thousands were murdered, and cheney immediately
called a halt on all police investigations pertaining to
the terrorist offense, for forbid, Americans might find
out for themselves what really happened.

Again, I beg all able bodied men to rise up for
Humanity, and hunt to engage the un-arrested corporate
fascist bushite who censor our screams for Justice,
until the facts on the bushite war crimes can be freely
acknowledged on our news channels. Demon bush and
rumsfeld must die for the crimes of 9/11, and the money
stolen from Iraq by the bushite war profiteering over
billers, must be returned completely with huge interest
charges made by those personally responsible, to a
legitimate, accountable, representative government of
the People., that currently doesn't exist in Iraq, what
with bushite rapists being deemed un-arrestable, and the
UN's failure in demanding the bushite enemies of
Humanity to immediately repair the public sector service
industries that they still, mindlessly, without purpose
but to die for, continue to destroy themselves over. We
should consider celebrating a hunt to kill the evil
bushite enemies of Humanity day for everyday of the
week, what do you think People?

/ / PATRICK COCKBURN: You could see that from the video
of the television correspondent who was killed that
nothing much was happening, and then suddenly out of the
blue rockets started raining down. Hello?

[...]

but it's pretty amazing to wait and then attack your own
vehicle from the air when there are crowds around it.
And in this case, you don't even hit the vehicle. You
fire your rockets 150 yards away. \ \

Done "for the safety of the people around it." the demon
bush disciple child killer Phil Smith quipped. Likely
while eating cheap candy.

Just like this bushite illusionist, rapist and murderer:

http://www.cair-net.org/images/lcpl11.jpg

--

US Snipers Said Killing Iraqi Women, Kids, Medical Teams

http://rense.com/general57/sharprr.htm

--

/ / A freed detainee told the Arabic-language Al-Wasat, a
weekly supplement of the respectable London-based

--

/ / The daily pointed out then that Iraqi female
prisoners were kept in solitary confinement up to 23

--

George W. Bush is a coward

http://gadflyer.com/articles/?ArticleID=205

--

/ / What is taking place in Iraq on a daily basis
constitutes a terrible war crime. One has to go back to

They're mostly lifeless cowards the bushite disciples
that drop bombs on the innocent and freedom loving. Do
US a favor, when you see a bushite, kill the evil nazi
fascist why don't you? Think of the lives of women and
children you would save by doing our great God such a
favor for Humanity's true liberation from the evils of
tyranny professed by the godless bushite, as a force we
must continue to suffer with for not putting up a fight
to save ourselves. Think of Yourself as Jesus, but with
the potential to do even greater deeds by not lying down
silently to die for nothing. Worship and protect life,
by killing the evil bushite who fights to not allow
Justice for all to happen. Or, phone Art Bell yourself,
and when he asks you what you wanted to talk about
before putting you on air, ask him, "just what the hell
do you think your doing Mr. Art Bell?, do you think
we're so stupid we can not ever communicate with
ourselves without your approval?!" We all know, it's a
given, Bill and Rush openly as enemy fascists, forbid
any relevant discussions on America's current political
developments, but Art Bell, does something far more
heinous, he advertises he doesn't censor America's
voice, while doing exactly that as a liar to America,
Humanity, God, and Johnny. An open line inter-national
call in radio program running daily for several hours on
top priority issues is exactly what Americans need as
the civilized, but Art Bell will only allow American's
to pretend the bushite holds respect within our police
agencies, for if the truth got out, bush, rummy, and
their accomplices would be arrested, or rightly dead
for high treason in Our America.

--

Of Our Own

I guess we'll soon see how many enemy of freedom
thieving rapist bushite vermins can be killed by a
single prayer. All People, of every faith, including
the Atheists, hate bushite rapists who foolishly think
their going to escape ALL accountability because their
in with the lawless demon anti-Christ, the Satanically
evil Mr. bush Jr.. Think again.

/ / "The helicopter fired on the Bradley to destroy it
after it had been hit earlier and it was on fire," said
Major Phil Smith of the 1st Cavalry Division. "It was
for the safety of the people around it." \ \

Oops.. er.. the bushite mean

/ / Helicopters that flew in to protect the Bradley were
then fired on from the ground and fired back, the
military said in a statement. \ \

But the firing didn't come from the Bradley vicinity..
so, who cares how many Americans are lead to die then
right? Traitors to Freedom, Justice, and Liberty are
the enemy bushite liars who war God to steal from our
Humanity with their blatant cowardice and betrayals.

I will pay anything to have George W. Bush Jr.
executed for his contempt of our innocent lives. 10
million? twenty million? 100 million? I will pay it
to the American Patriot soldier who'd for free, proudly
kill the true enemy of American freedom, the demon. war
mongering mass murderer, George W. bush Jr.. As we can
count George W. bush Jr. will continue running with
his tail up his ass refusing to face me as a man in a
fight to his death because, as a murderer of our
children, he is pitifully weak as the ungodly., an
anti-American parasitic cowardly nazi self absorbed
bushite cancer, just like Phil Smith is, or buford
blount and his two bit whore of a wife who pleads
desperately for others not to stand up for Liberty too!,
and as consequence, american bushwhore slaves will
continue paying the price of their disloyalty. As I've
said before, it is not impossible for the mythological
dying American Patriot Soldier to sneak onto Talk Radio
America and speak for their lack of real leadership,
when it comes to payback for the "mistakes",
"embarrassments", or "incompetence" of the wealthy war
profiteering bush bitches like mattis, russell, or
buford blount that command soldiers to attack innocent
people for "no military objective", [AH HAH!] but to get
killed more worthless American GIs to profit bush's
corporate gangster interests. Nor, is it impossible for
an American soldier to forward this post regarding the
true terrorist threat, to our comrades in arms.

See bushite, kill bushite. Killing the godless nazi
vermin bushite is a pleasure unmatched in love and
commitment to this Universe of freedom through the
highest order, namely by Justice found granted to all
through Universal wisdom. Until bush and rumsfeld are
publicly tried with the ample evidence available and
therefor executed for instigating 9/11, the enslaved
lazy american illiterate slob people will continue to
suffer, without near a word for caring. The devote
bushite Art Bell trapped without able excuse for
example, knows more so than the average ignoramus
pro-amerkan, that, bush and rumsfeld along with General
Ahmad and condi's plan, murdered thousands in New York
City, but does he truly care? Not for Your life
American sacrifice, he's got millions like Bill or Rush
has, by willfully beating down on the American People,
like Haliburton and Enron work the corporate machine for
bigger bounty by simple over charging the dumb
unrepresented folk, for, who's gonna care right?, Art
Bell? Not on Your life, or savings, or pension sore
losers.

Don't believe me, believe the commandeer of the mindless
unthinking enemy bushite teen slaves, the escaping from
the murder scene of 9/11, "sexy" rumsfeld the rotten,
you know?, the publicly known blatant traitor of
America's America, and to God as almighty.

rumsfeld "Don't think you can make a separate peace.
Don't think you can make a private deal as a person or a
country. You can't. We're in it together,'" In with
rumsfeld the pirate aAamerica is, wether Americans can
rise up to defend themselves through Justice by killing
the traitor rumsfeld or not, but for sure, America is
not going anywhere, nor is the publicly established
evidence regarding rummy's treason. I guess we'll soon
see how many enemy of freedom thieving rapist bushite
vermins can be killed by a single prayer. All People,
of every faith, including the Atheists, hate bushite
rapists who foolishly think their going to escape ALL
accountability because their in with the lawless demon
anti-Christ, the Satanically evil Mr. bush Jr.. Sure
the ungodly bushite nazi soldier can drop land mines and
bombs of toxic waste on innocent freedom loving people,
but when they touch ground, the earth people shall kill
them for the pursuit of our happiness. I stake my well
known reputation on it, fuck, I'll kill them all myself.
The enemy bushite only survive as our enemies by
corporate censorship, for they can not vocalize their
mindless, unthinking support as enemies to God and this
Word. To kill the treasonous bushite, is to save the
lives of the innocent in your trust as the freedom
loving. This post is being e-mailed to more than
100,000 for starters, many being, gun owners. Death to
George W. Bush Jr., and pity to those who would
continue to publicly back the demon tyrant in this
forever changing world. I HATE bushite.

Allawi "We intend to confront them and bring them to
justice." Allawi is surely one wicked criminal enemy of
Allah. Allawi seems to figure as the incredibly stupid,
that by saying he supports the fight for Justice, he
can't therefor be arrested or executed for the murders
in Iraq that he has completely confessed to ordering.
Nor, apparently, under Allawi's brand of tyranny, can
the enemy bushite be arrested for criminally destroying
vitally needed Public utilities. or who has openly
stolen Iraqi assets in the billions for "tax exempt"
bush backers basking in the sun away from it all. All
the while, working to convince God or Humanity that
evidence is no longer required to convince ourselves on
who is the guilty party.

/ / cheney: "[...] in fact these terrorist attacks are
just criminal acts and that we're not really at war." \ \

Does America still hold a death sentence for the paltry
criminal act of mass murder as so committed in New York
City on 9/11 by bush and rumsfeld?, someone should ask
private citizen cheney. You know?, cheney, who worked
diligently to close the outstanding criminal
investigations on said crime scene for whatever reason.

See bushite, kill bushite.

Further example:

Allawi "This is a decision taken by the national
security committee to protect the people of Iraq, in the
interests of the Iraqi people."

Is it in Iraqi interest to recover the stolen billions?,
repair what was needlessly criminally destroyed?, or
arrest those bushite rapists as deemed lawlessly
"un-accountable" to all law in their Allah forsaken
Universe? Like, Apartheid's death squad goons?
ANTI-CHRIST THE DEMON George bush Jr. IS I TOLD YOU.

What Patriot fighter wouldn't kill an invading thieving
bushite murdering rapist enemy of Humanity?, Freely?

Allawi'll tell US, he had evidence those he murdered,
[and refused like kimmit to try arresting with such]
were insurgents, but when asked to present the
justification for such conclusion against women and
children, he bargains, it's none of our business. It's
important to recognize he performs the speech without
acknowledging an expectation in forming Your conclusion
with substantive fact, instead, desperately relies on
the illusion of auto-suggestion demanded through threat
to US living, a blind faith in his communicative ability
to ignore our concerns illegitimately. It's a con that
has been around forever, but I'll tell you what, without
exception, as soon as the false accuser becomes
confronted by the "Public Body", We the Public, will
have our way. The Indivisible nature of reality is all
we can ever stand together truly united on. (that is
why me and Hammurabi have so much in common, and why I
FREELY as a god, hunt to destroy the enemy bushite,
naturally attempting to save some of our failing
civilizations). Justice for any, is justice for all.
It's like, Allawi figures, dead men women and children
don't speak, so who's gonna care? Art Bell?, who would
see America as God robbed and stolen from, in lives and
treasure, and speak only for furthering bushite
conquests, while he'll get to stay on the sidelines,
insuring Americans don't wise up to his broadcasted evil
intentions through censorship? Only God knows I guess,
why bushite believe we are of few means, with only these
stupid words to craft an entrance strategy to make guest
appearances on some of our very own broadcasts.

The happy go lucky demon slayer,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / Hersh provides details of how President George Bush
signed off on the establishment of a secret unit that was

[...] A CIA analyst visited Guantánamo in summer 2002 and
returned "convinced that we were committing war crimes" \ \

--

/ / "The conditions here are miserable, an ambulance was
bombed, three houses destroyed and men and women

--

/ / Nobody knows what Bush would really do about taxes
and spending in a second term. What we do know is that

--

12 former judges join call for probe of torture memos
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/nation/9321940.htm?1c

/ / ''The most senior lawyers in the Department of
Justice, the White House, Department of Defense, and the
vice president's office have sought to justify actions
that violate the most basic rights of all human beings,"
said the group's statement, signed by 130 officials and
lawyers, including former FBI chief William Sessions. \ \

--

/ / Just like Johnny would proudly serving for the
innocent as God is my sworn witness and testifier,

--

Justice for God

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/sep2004/iraq-s07_prn.shtml

/ / Chiarelli said. ``We are going to go in and first
make Sadr City safe for residents.'' \ \

To whom are words needed in refuting the demon lies of
Chiarelli as the enemy? Like when bush tells US,
Afghanistan is now free, while committing the region to
lawlessness at the mercy of women slave trade heroin
pushers as according to his officially deliberated plan,
[Bob Woodward] or in Iraq, where the rapists, torturers,
and pillaging evil bushite indiscriminately murder only
good people while saying it was for a suspected Zarqawi
this or that, as if any freedom fighter wouldn't kill
the evil lying, ENEMY war criminal bushite for God's
pleasure, and true self respect for Humanity's undying
love. [Berg was murdered in a large yellow cement
building] See?, treasonous lying to no one bushite war
criminals sacrifice their worthless lives as cowards,
all so the "tax exempt" bushmob shysters can rob their
own family back home left undefended, while trying with
bombs to indiscriminately silence all noble men of all
innocent defended families as likewise sacrifices, who I
say, will never just wait to die an undeserved death.
Killing un-arrested bushite is saving the world from
their further crimes against God and humanity. Kill a
toxic cluster dud dropper, and you've saved the
potential lives of thousands of innocent people. For,
what real man would drop land mines throughout
residential school districts to criminally profit only
rumsfeld's business partners, while blowing up other
undefended American soldiers? Only the hated and
despised disciples of the evil enemy of Humanity, George
W. Bush Jr. I say, enough. Let's all get together,
and hunt down bush and rumsfeld ourselves for 9/11, and
kill'em good as real Patriots should. What do you say?
The enemy bushite holds no support with the Democrats,
nor the Republicans, and it is only through corporate
censorship from the likes of an Art Bell, on for
instance: bush's business partner, the freed to go,
General Ahmad, funding the 9/11 mastermind ring leader
Mohamed Atta, that "excuses" a bush bitch nazi soldier
from raping women or children while torturing the
innocent to death while claiming to be lawlessly
un-accountable in this Universe where Freedom walks and
talks a mean killer game.

I kill cop killing bushite humanely with honest to god
PRIDE, [ask anyone] and You should too as a real
American Patriot warrior defending the Human cause.
Fact: The lying evil bushite disciples are the enemies
of all people. They openly steal in bush's name, while
spewing they're "pro-Iraqi" forces, openly lying to
themselves to die US for as enemies to GOD. I HATE
bushite.

US bombing kills more Falluja civilians
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/59DA8B7D-306A-4A62-9213-373E227B4F94.htm

The demon anti-Christ, Our Mr. bush Jr wagers as he
has, that forever, he and rotten "sexy" rummy will
escape culpability for the crimes of 9/11. 9/11, the
terrorist crime that occurred in New York City, where
thousands of Americans were murdered, and bush and
cheney worked immediately, as planned, to quickly
attempt to close all outstanding criminal investigations
that follow the actual crime scene leads to arrest or
execute the true terrorist perpetrators. According to
Hammurabi, that would then therefor, make themselves
primed for public execution as the highly found guilty
for their purposefully made, falsely accused capital
offences.

/ / The rabbi, Dov Lior, said a "thousand non-Jewish
lives are not worth a Jew's fingernail". \ \

So, decieved American taxed payers give him a big fat
welfare payment to tell US that robbed as cheated GODLY
Christians don't deserve fair treatment? What would
Hillel say? Buddah? Or Christ? Well, the Torra of
Moses speaks of God himself! coming down here and
explaining the best way to destroy the evil likes of an
anti-Jew enemy of G-d's love, Dov Lior, however, I'm
really hoping, you'll figure out how to stand up for
yourself as just as soon, a Christian, Muslim, Jew or
Atheist, whom the label pirate Dov Lior beleives so
little of, and demand some equal time to demand Justice
for God, as would be Justice for any, to therefor,
include US all as truly worthy.

God bless America by killing un-arrested George W. Bush
Yourself.

The true enemy of all bushite nazi vermins,

Creation's celebrated demon slayer,

The Son of Man,

Johnny Wizard

--

http://users3.cgiforme.com/bweddington/messages/267.html

/ / All for our ability to communicate freely

There is one thing that is strangely absent from our
news coverage as unbiased bushwhores who are actually
devaluing under the tyranny of the evil antiChrist, Our
Mr. Bush Jr., and that is... \ \

--

"Most casualties were old men and women and children",

/ / "We estimate we've killed 300 anti-Iraqi forces in
the past two days of fighting," Capt Carrie Batson, of
the US Marines, said. \ \

You tell me, isn't Carrie the enemy? Bald face Lying to
dying American soldiers that way? Or, is kimmitt and
bremer, along with bush and rumsfeld included in the
total? How can un-arrested child rapists, and self
confessed murdering thieves be the "good guys" to the
traitor bushite?

--

Killing Jews

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/sep2004/fran-s01.shtml

/ / Although it is not clear who committed the arson
attack, the Israeli government intervened immediately
and tried to depict it as part of a wave of growing
anti-Semitism in France. \ \

I would suspect, only suspect mind you, that the
anti-Semitic crime was committed against the Jewish
community by the Likudniks. Why?

snpd

Listen: Jesus...
rise up and defend this world we share together won't
You help living some? Or, would you rather die a
tormented slave by evil bushite tyranny who will just as
soon, rob your granny? You decide, or, decide not, you
will still have made a choice in this matter by refusing
to act so accordingly.

I ain't foolin', can't you tell?

King of the Jews,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / Police actions like these are but a symptom of a
society that is sadly misinformed and misled by a

--

Meet An American War Criminal
http://www.newsinsider.org/madsta/meet_an_american_war_criminal.html

/ / Before assuming command of the Third Infantry
Division, Blount was the program manager for the Saudi
National Guard. [...] \ \

It should also be noted his faithful wife, spends her
days, phoning wives of other potential bush bitch nazi
whores, encouraging them to support the war crimes of
her husband, by not mentioning the treason that
foreigner Saudi blount has dedicated the sacrifice of
American soldiers for. I kid you not. A wahhabist
commanding American GIs to die under as traitors, is a
disgrace marring the now officially tainted freedom
fighter uniform.

Better than I ever did,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / To secure Sadr's agreement, the interim government
has offered both the Mahdi Army fighters and Sadr

Don't believe this amnesty for a second. Muqtada was
defending Iraq against inhuman godless savages that have
freely confessed to targeting the innocent with cluster
dud land mines, while laughing with those bush has
termed legally un-accountable from order to chaos, or to
Man from machine. Like those who have raped and
tortured innocent women and children, who still walk
un-accosted in Iraq hidden behind an easily spotted
American uniform, who are corporately broadcasted as
deadicated bushite to voice freely, four more years!, so
to further rob America's own grand parents left back
home undefended as cowards. I HATE bushite. This
meaningless amnesty granted to defenders of Liberty is a
ploy from Allawi: that in return, Iraqis don't hunt him
down and rightly kill him for the murders he has already
completely confessed to instigating., all done for the
financial gains STOLEN from Iraq by the nation-less "tax
exempt" bushite war profiteers. The New York Times has
reported mattis, buford, russell, along with several
others, were given an estimated two billion dollars
American for creating instability, to do with as they
wished, no questions asked. No questions asked from
surviving American Patriot soldiers, who's now dead poor
brothers and sisters, were commanded into a war zone as
the bad guys with lies, deceit and betrayal. Fuk, we do
want US true blue Patriots riled, for we'd all hunt to
arrest or kill bushite by the score to finally bring
some real Justice to this world, along with freedom and
the heavenly joy that is our worthy lives as truly
relevant national news material. CBC and CNN corporate
celebs know, cause I told them so, (even phoned many at
home) un-arrested Lt. General Ahmad, funded the
mastermind 9/11 ring leader Mohamad Atta. But we watch
in horror as they just childishly refuse to inform US on
the true nature of the demon anti-Christ's crime-ridden
lackluster performances. Too embarrassing demon bush is
as heinous traitor God betrayer. So, they, the
corporate "Journalists", would leave You too dying
sacrificed in silence, like our soldiers left untreated
who eat plutonium, while only told by CBC News Sunday
(that absolutely refuses to state any scientific
conclusions that are reached conclusively) to instead
quote, some say it's nothing to get yourself killing
criminal bushite over, some say it is.. The enemy
lifeless corporate bushites can't let US know enough of
the facts to decide, otherwise, the jig would be up.
Bush, rumsfeld, condi and others like Myers would be
immediately arrested awaiting trial, or dead, and I'd be
a guest... maybe on a Letterman special, or something
truly grand like Saturday Night Live to be made a
mockery of. For Christ sake, I am the media! Scary yes,
but funny as all hell.

How many soldiers and civilians alike will suffer before
the enemy bushites represented by corporate news control
are made to take are places out here in our real dying
world?

'cause I'm,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / As Israeli spies in Washington steal our secrets,
and feed us lies, our politicians are pigging out at the

--

The Cradle Of Devastation
http://www.rense.com/general57/cradle.htm

/ / We would not want to call the Founding Fathers and
their army of patriots `terrorists,' would we? \ \

--

/ / Backing the Franklin probe may well be military factions
who have no desire to be fed into the Iranian meatgrinder,

Wow! I am so great that you have no equal like the rest
of us do. Er.. don't. Ahhh whatever.. alls the same.
Tally hoe Christian soldier!

--

Give It Up

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/08/04/military/12_19_548_3_04.txt

/ / "At some point, I am sure we will pull back if the
foreign fighters are confirmed and turned over to us,
the heavy weapons are turned over to the Iraqi army and
then we get them. It is event driven," he said. \ \

This is truly dumb evil. Typical of mattis, the trying
enemy American GI killer, who before told US, he ordered
bush whore nazi soldiers to target more than forty five
innocent members of families at a wedding party because,
he couldn't comprehend why Iraqis live with the desert
throughout the middle east. Only when "mattis", (who
apparently sees himself the only official negotiating to
not stop ever war criminalizer,) is convinced heavy
weapons are ALL turned over, and ALL the foreign
fighters too, will he then pause sending naive enemy
dumfuk teen soldiers out to die continually for nothing
but to reward with the proceeds of his war crimes, the
off shore no-nation tax sheltered corporate backers of
the demon anti-Christ, Our Mr. bush Jr.. Think: ...
What is mattis's ultimate objective by targeting so many
innocent people for murder in Najaf? A losing battle
where Americans soldiers die that who's freedom profits
from? There is no evidence Muqtada, (who as "radical"
calls for democratic representation,) played a role in
the execution of a bushite supporter, who as such,
encouraged Iraqis to further allow un-challenged the
nazi forces to continue stealing all of the nation's
resources while refusing to repair damage done to vital
public services. Continuing to leave the bushites "Free
Iraq" without the criminal arrest of those responsible
for the torturing of the innocent as sadistic godless
facist nazi evil savages. All whilst, the bushite
bombers continue bombing more expensive infrastructure
along with the whomevers to punish some village, town,
city, US as Humanity. If you got up close and personal
to a "unaccountable", "not responsible", "just obeying
war crime orders sir", bushite land mine cluster
bomb dropper, wouldn't you kill it dead for US all too?

Any real man would kill un-arrested war criminal bushite
mattis for targeting innocent Iraqi women and children
to rob from our America, while deservedly getting killed
more GIs, so then.., who's the foreign fighter to
mattis's real World? Himself? You bet. The US, or
just me personally, is coming to kill the un-arrested
enemy mattis, along with buford blount and steven
russell as the true anti-Iraqi traitors to our
liberating Human causes. I, the Son of Man, HATE the
evil a bushite liar professes as enemies of our
Humanity, and, am more than happy destroying, in so
being, ridding this world of such heinous criminality
committed sacrilegiously in America's name dishonored.

'cause I'm,

Johnny Wizard

--

http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2004/08/20/88b_in_iraq_unaccounted_fo
r/

/ / Among the draft audit's findings were that payrolls
in Iraqi ministries under the control of the Coalition
Provisional Authority were padded with thousands of
ghost employees. \ \

Treason.

--

http://www.antiwar.com/cole/?articleid=3467

/ / The Likudniks like to pretend that they represent
American Jewry, but they do not. And they like to
suggest that objecting to their policies is tantamount
to anti-Semitism, which is sort of like suggesting that
if you don't like Chile's former dictator Pinochet, you
are bigotted against Latinos. \ \

--

http://www.cosmosleft.com/pages/3/

/ / In that sense, O'Reilly's reporting has been an act
of sabotage that threatens the nation. It is O'Reilly
who is preventing us from getting to the real killers.
It is O'Reilly who is aiding terrorism and threatening
our survival.

But that's O'Reilly's goal as a fascist--strengthen
the repressive state apparatus and disarm working people
politically. This from the self-appointed working class
spokesman who claims to be looking out for the folks. \ \

--

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/19684

/ / Before Sadr's supporters began their uprising, they
made their demands for elections and an end to
occupation through sermons, peaceful protests and
newspaper articles. US forces responded by shutting
down their newspapers, firing on their demonstrations
and bombing their neighborhoods. \ \

--

/ / "Most amazing of all," writes Parenti, "the OMB
report showed that not a single cent of US tax money had
Coalition Provisional Authority. \ \

--

https://secure.progressive.org/webex04/wx082504.html

/ / The verb "migrated" is unfortunate. It implies
something natural or instinctive that birds do. But
some human beings made the decisions to engage in these
abusive practices, and higher ups let such practices go
on. \ \

--

<<http://www.sacbee.com/content/opinion/story/9316830p-10241546c.html>>

/ / The order to shoot the demonstrators, I believe,
came from senior government officials, including
intelligence communities within the military and the
U.S. government. \ \

--

/ / But the Pentagon was not able to explain just how
Halliburton gained possession of Iraqi funds when

--

/ / The team's sole purpose was to close as many
subcontracts as possible, under the mistaken assumption

The final touch of irony: Halliburton housed the Tiger
Team at the five-star Kempinski Hotel in Kuwait, paying
each of them a whopping $10,000 per month for their
troubles. \ \

--

/ / In particular, war planners at the Joint Chiefs of
Staff did not expect a widespread anti-U.S. insurgency

Evil wicked lies. The deaths of American soldiers were
brought upon America deliberately by tommy franks and
rotton rumsfeld when dis-guarding the State Department's
ORHA plan, all so, tommy could get killed American GIs
to loot the Iraqi Central Bank of billions for his
private war mongering banker friends. Die bushite die!

Richard Perle "Iraqis are freer today and we are safer.
Relax and enjoy it."

--

A Bush "Ask the President," Stump "show" Annotated and Analyzed

http://www.opednews.com/wade_082004_ask_the_president.htm

/ / Now, we enter the gratuitous phase of meeting the
``regular'' folk that Bush pretends are not pre-screened
ahead of time. It is the same tired routine at each of
these stops. Pro-Bush, small business owners are on
stage with Bush while he pretends to have a ``give and
take'' with them. \ \

--

Get a grip, Hugh!

http://www.rudemacedon.ca/fhtt-letters/0824-segal.html

--

http://www.sfbayview.com/081804/Depleteduranium081804.shtml

/ / This week the American Free Press dropped a ``dirty
bomb'' on the Pentagon by reporting that eight out of 20
men who served in one unit in the 2003 U.S. military
offensive in Iraq now have malignancies. That means
that 40 percent of the soldiers in that unit have
developed malignancies in just 16 months. \ \

--

The People Will Judge George Bush
www.PeopleJudgeBush.org

/ / Every day that the war and occupation in Iraq
continue, Iraqi civilians are killed, injured, denied
civil liberties, jailed, abused and tortured by the
occupation forces while their basic services and economy
are deteriorating. Meanwhile, our sons and daughters
are being killed and maimed. \ \

--

/ / Sergio was going to issue a statement criticizing
the killing by US soldiers of the Reuters cameraman

Annan knows that the bushites refused to warn the UN
that they were made privy to the war crime before it
happened according to Chalabi. But Annan, as usual,
refuses to stand as a man representing our victimized
human species, or his so called friend. With a friend
like Anan, you don't need an enemy, for he'll watch you
robbed or murdered, and speak nothing for our lost
loves. Where is the world's outcry for the evil
anti-Christ disciples dropping cluster dud land mines
throughout residential districts? The raping and
torture of women and children by the bushite savages
deemed by the actual enemy of GOD anti-Christ demon
George W. Bush Jr. as, lawlessly "unaccountable"?
Where is Annan's outrage over the billions, like
humanitarian aid STOLEN from all Iraq by the bushite
enemies of humanity labeled by themselves as pro-Iraqi?
Who wouldn't kill George W. Bush Jr. on sight, for
spreading his lies on Art Bell of criminal propaganda to
sacrifice worthless American soldiers irrationally? A
reminder: the dumfuk bushite soldiers actually die as
traitors taking down the sparse but true, American
Patriot soldiers stuck in the wrong place warring the
innocent without the available time to get a good shot
at bush, rumsfeld, negroponte, buford blount, steven
russell, mattis, bremer, or evil thomas foley.

I am,

Johnny Wizard

--

<<http://wsws.org/articles/2004/may2004/wedd-21m.shtml>>

/ / "If they killed foreign fighters, why don't they show us
the bodies? If they suspected foreign fighters were here,
why didn't they come to arrest them, instead of using
this huge force?" \ \

http://www.kbc.co.ke/story.asp?ID=24182

/ / The US military said a number of 230 kilogram
(500-pound) bombs had been dropped on "known enemy
locations" near the city. \ \

I hate the evil ungodly bushite like any real man would.

--

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/190804militarydoctors.htm

/ / A military police officer reported a medic inserted
an intravenous tube into the corpse of a detainee who
died while being tortured to create evidence that he was
alive at the hospital, Miles said. \ \

--

/ / Wherever possible, the administration cloaks its
attack on the environment in soothing words like

/ / "the EPA added reassuring language and deleted words
of caution" after it was urged to do so by the White
House Council on Environmental Quality. \ \

/ / "Much of
the exposure that caused these illnesses, sadly, could
have been avoided if our federal government had
responded to the crisis&#8230;with proper concern for the
people exposed." \ \

--

http://www.commondreams.org/news2004/0819-06.htm

/ / Protecting the identities of confidential sources is
a journalistic right that should be recognized by the
courts, but only when it protects genuine
whistle-blowers, not when it shields government
wrongdoing. \ \

/ / Just like Johnny would proudly serving for the
innocent as God is my sworn witness and testifier,
killing lawless evil bushite is a true freedom fighter's
pleasure! \ \

/ / While acknowledging that Doe's contract allows the
military to retain him in the event of war, the filing
notes that "Congress has not declared a war in Iraq or
elsewhere", which makes involuntary retentions illegal. \ \

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/17/nyregion/17speech.html?pagewanted=print&position=

/ / Coincidentally, his remarks followed a protest by a
small group of police officers who were told to move
away from the doorway of John Jay College of Criminal
Justice in Manhattan or risk arrest. \ \

--

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5724143/

/ / "John the Baptist, who was just a figure from the
Gospels, now comes to life," \ \

--

/ / Linda Theis told The Washington Post Wednesday, that
there's "insufficient staff" in the government or at

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

/ / US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld swears
Washington has nothing to do with the arrest warrant

--

http://www.sptimesrussia.com/archive/times/995/opinion/o_13281.htm

/ / Yet the incident was buried by American brass, who
repudiated their own soldiers - and backed the Iraqi
torturers. \ \

--

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/08/coincidence-theorists-guide-to-911.html

/ / That upon returning to Fort Bragg from Tora Bora,
the same Special Operations troops who had been stood
down from capturing bin Laden, suffered a unusual spree
of murder/suicides, is nothing more than a series of
senseless tragedies. \ \

--

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/2004%20opinions/August/15%20o/The%20Sor
rows%20Of%20Florida,%20Najaf%20and%20Iraq%20By%20Sam%20Hamod.htm

/ / Also, American TV does not tell you that the Polish
and Sadr had worked out a security agreement and peace
in Najaf, until the American troops came in to "wipe
Sadr and his Medhdi army out", under the command of GW
Bush, Rumsfeld, Negroponte and their puppet, Allawi.
Instead of telling us the truth, our TV [...] \ \

--

The Ultimate Stupidity
The Attack on Najaf

/ / Oppose the oppressor and support the oppressed.
Imam Ali, Last Will and Testament (39 AH; 661 CE) \ \

--

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=552289

/ / As journalists protested, the lieutenant said above
the hubbub: "We are going to open fire on this hotel.
We are going to smash it up. I will kill you all. You
did this all to yourselves." In a threat that did not
immediately appear to have been carried out, he said
four snipers would be positioned on the roof of the
police station to fire at any journalists who left the
hotel. \ \

/ / Scuffling broke out as a hotel employee angrily
remonstrated with the policemen saying "Are you Iraqis?
You are police but you have no right to do this." The
police then drove off, stopping 300 metres down the road
and fired warning shots in the direction of the hotel. \ \

--

http://context.themoscowtimes.com/story/135424/

/ / Having stopped the torture, the Oregon soldiers
asked for further orders: What should they do now? The
request was relayed far up the chain of command, and the
answer came back from on high: Go away - and give the
prisoners back to the men who were torturing them. Give
back the weapons, give back the torture tools, stop
helping the prisoners, mind your own business.

And that was it. The American troops, outraged but
obedient, withdrew. The prisoners - the wounded men,
the bleeding children - were bound up again and shoved
back into the stinking pits. Why? It's simple.
Because the Iraqi security goons were doing exactly what
George W. Bush wanted them to do. \ \

/ / Harkin said. "Those of us who served and those of
us who went in the military don't like it when someone
like a Dick Cheney comes out and he wants to be tough.
Yeah, he'll be tough. He'll be tough with somebody
else's blood, somebody else's kids. But not when it was
his turn to go." \ \

--

http://rense.com/general56/plan.htm

/ / Of course, for the average Iraqi or Palestinian, the
assertion that the Bushcons are "on the side" of the
Arab people-as they kill them in the tens of
thousands-is nothing less than absurd. \ \

--

Don't just show 'em the door, let's get the booty back!
http://whereisthemoney.org/

--

/ / The correspondent for Abu Dhabi TV reported that US
F-16 fighter bombers dropped 1,000-pound high-explosive

/ / The fact remains that Bush hasn't a damn thing to
run on except the war on terrorism. One week he's
ranting about how much safer we all are, and then a week
later that al Qaeda boogeyman is coming to get us. \ \

Traitor evil lawless bushite enemy, die for us instead
of our good families of innocent men women and children.

/ / Except [bushite] Iraq will execute not only those
convicted of murder but anyone found guilty of either
distributing drugs or the handily catch-all crime of
"endangering national security". \ \

Allawi most definitely qualifies, like so those bushites
who rape torture and steal from Iraq would also for sure
be counted, but how about the general ignorant ungodly
bushite like American censor Art Bell, who support
through intentional deceitful censorship, sacrificing
America's sons and daughters for global lawless criminal
impropriety against Humanity's interest as Iraq's
National Security?, Infinite Justice, and the God from
the books on practically everything? Do the ungodly
evil disciples of the enemy anti-Christ, Hebrew's "666",
George Bush Jrs, think their gonna get away to deceive
true American will power, with their wicked evil lies to
steal life from US as the innocent, and bring suffering
against God as our enemies?, falling our poor dead
bodies without any remediate retribution from ourselves
as God's true to Word believers? I don't think so.

Read carefully:

US warns Iraqis to get out of central Najaf

/ / Colonel Anthony Haslam, commanding officer of the
11th Marine Expeditionary Unit. "There will be no
sanctuary for thugs and criminals in Najaf." \ \

/ / One Pentagon memorandum, for example, asserted that
the president, in his role as commander-in-chief, may
choose to ignore laws, treaties or even the Constitution
itself if they interfered with his ability to prosecute
the war as he saw fit. [...]

[traitor] David Rivkin, Jr., a former Justice Department
lawyer associated with the right-wing Washington Legal
Foundation, charged that the resolution was vague and
amounted to "grandstanding" by the ABA, whose membership
includes some 400,000 attorneys nationwide. [...]

"They have counseled individuals to ignore the law and
offered arguments to minimize their exposure to sanction
or liability for doing so," \ \

/ / In effect, one former top U.S. intelligence community
official told NEWSWEEK, the language in the Goss bill would
enable the president to issue secret findings allowing the
CIA to conduct covert operations inside the United States
without even any notification to Congress. \ \

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Traitor evil lawless bushite enemy, die for us instead
of our good families of innocent men women and children.

True American blood brother, why don't you, get your
guns loaded and kill un-arrested bush and rumsfeld for
9/11 proudly. Then, offer autographs at the
preliminary! Or, die a traitor rightly sacrificed as
enemy, fighting with the lawless godless enemies of
Creation who will ultimately fail to enslave these
Universal values. Trust Yourself, Life'll kill the evil
enemy lawless bushite before we can't help defend
ourselves as Humanity. When the truly evil bushite is
arrested or dies rightly as traitors to all our
Humanity, do not be afraid of our higher intelligence,
but be joyous in ACTUALLY knowing the spirit of the Lord
is great and mighty in You, and to know through Justice,
we shall prevail in our Holy names to a freedom granted
unto Heaven, where even the Atheist dreams of as truly
liberated. Justice for Iraq means we firstly arrest or
shoot to kill the escaping bush and rumsfeld for 9/11,
and for the bushite bomber Allawi, who speaks nothing
for the rape and torture of women and children,
emergency medical treatment nor the demand for safe
drinking water, we arrest for the charge of first degree
murders he publicly has confessed fully responsible for.
Or, we just kill him where he stands as a willful enemy
of peace and our godly commitment to communicate wisely.

Hunt to kill the lawless un-arrested bushite hiding in
our America why don't you God's true to life Patriot?

US atrocity in Najaf

/ / Describing the conduct of the US forces, a Marine
spokesman told the Associated Press on August 11 that
they had ``pretty much just been patrolling and flying
helicopters all over the place, and when we see
something bad, we blow it up.''

Earlier this week, the US military told tens of
thousands of Najaf residents their homes were a
``military zone'' and ordered them to evacuate. [...]

Against the attempts of the Democrats and the media to
drown out the mass opposition to the crimes being
committed in the name of the American people, the demand
must be raised for the immediate withdrawal of all US
and allied forces, the payment of reparations for the
immense suffering inflicted on the Iraqi people, and the
prosecution of the organizers, planners and propagators
of the invasion of Iraq for war crimes. \ \

--

/ / I mean, the United States two days ago
bragged that 300 were killed in one night or two. Of

--

/ / Planes bombed a district of the city associated with
Shia gunmen, but the city's hospital director said many

However, most of the victims reported by the Iraqi
health ministry in this city of about 400,000 were
apparently caught in the air strikes, security sources
told Reuters news agency. \ \

--

/ / Reese, a staunch conservative and formerly a
columnist with the Orlando Sentinel, writes, ``It's no

--

/ / The fact is, John is being persecuted by the Bush
regime for his courage in reporting the "Bush-Nazi

--

/ / But this time their attacks are more vicious, their
lies cut deep and are directed not just at John Kerry,

/ / Kostunica had to know these promises to save
Yugoslavia were false. Donors Conferences may promise
some credits, but they are always followed by the theft
of the industrial wealth of the target country. This is
clearly explained in the SPS statement, 'We Accuse:
Washington's Aid Promises Are A Traitorous Lie!'
<..\docs\fools.htm> (3) \ \

/ / The last time ChoicePoint sold voter files to our
government it was to help Governor Jeb Bush locate and
purge felons on Florida voter rolls. Turns out
ChoicePoint's felons were merely Democrats guilty only
of V.W.B., Voting While Black. That little 'error' cost
Al Gore the White House. \ \

--

/ / To recap: The Bush administration issues a string
of suspiciously timed terror warnings. It finally gets

Until they make some high-level personnel changes, maybe
it's time for the Dept. of Homeland Security to stop
trying to help out so much. \ \

This "mole" was there since when again? And let US
guess, he is un-willing to have a public court case, or
speak to a criminal lawyer about his God given rights to
bitch? Where are the Humans in America when you need
US? In a fix such as this predicament dictates I would
suggest a call to bushite pusher Art Bell the traitor
immediately. You know, the bushite that supports
sacrificing America's sons and daughters to steal the
human rights of all our humanity with their intentional
lies to silently except on Your behalf, US PUBLIC, that
evidence no longer WILL be a requirement to convince YOU
who is truly criminal. [, or evil thug backed through
corporately advertised God pronouncements excepting of
blind servitude for furthering bushite tyranny against
OUR interests.] Wrong bushite wrong.

Love ya.

/ / Anyone who tunes in to the cable news channels these
days would hardly realize our Commander-in-Chief is
presiding over a new campaign of aerial terror against
the Iraqi people in the holy city of Najaf. In his
nightly prayers, George W. Bush should remember those
prosecuting Scott Peterson's murder trial, which is
wall-to-wall fare on television this week. \ \

--

/ / The sentry radioed his battalion headquarters to
report the abuse. According to the statements of one

Now, somebody's waking up.

/ / The June 29 episode was first reported on August 8
by the Oregonian newspaper, which published an extensive
account based largely on testimonials from Guardsmen who
were directly involved. The US soldiers, who had acted
out of revulsion over the treatment of the prisoners and
an instinctive impulse of human decency, were bewildered
and angered by the order from above to hand the
prisoners back to those who were savagely abusing them. \ \

--

Police State USA
by Rep. Ron Paul

/ / Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is
defined by the ability of citizens to live without
government interference. Government cannot create a
world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in
such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society
would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal,
because it would require total state control over its
citizens' lives. \ \

With the words scribed by Ron Paul gives me new hope
that the America I remember hasn't been completely
forgotten.

snpd

'cause I'm,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / Anyone still harboring the illusion that opposition
to the war can be advanced through the election of

--

/ / NEW YORK (Reuters) - Pentagon auditors have
concluded that Halliburton Co. failed to adequately

--

Contracts will be signed, and bushites will die.

This Capt Carrie Batson, what a little nazi fuck eh?
Lying to the dying American soldier, that, evil bush
whore traitors there are sacrificing their pirated lives
to benefit those that rob from their own family back
home as undefended, are the best that America can muster
as sinister self betrayers to our human causes.

No respect for the American flag, nor the Constitution,
while acquiescing to the, oh well, unaddressed rapes and
torture of those evidenced innocent, while PUBLICLY
claiming the rights to steal most everything, as the
official definition of being lawwlessly "pro-Iraqi",
while attacking any or all those demanding fair
representation, or who honorably hold truces. Just
imagine what the bushite's pro-Amerka will be like, if
You don't stand up and shout, "For God sakes, somebody
kill that demon nazi tyrant George Bush Jr. for the
benefit of all our Humanity" I HATE bushite. How about
You?

ENEMY lying fascist nazi whores they are the bushite eh?
Who wouldn't gladly kill a bushite soldier for the love
of their family and country? Ha ha ha.. die bushite
die. Any bushite who supports the sacrifice of their
lives to support the further victimizing of Humanity for
Mr. bush Jr., is the ungodly enemy to all people.
There is no joy greater than killing a mortal enemy of
the innocent, God, of which the bushite is as
purposefully ignorant, weak, slow, and as parasite,
believes dropping bombs on cities, towns and villages,
makes them fearful to all slaves, but godly men to
bushite, I kill them quicker than the time it takes.
Well... We'll just have to wait for the pay-for-view
spectacular. Contracts will be signed, and bushites
will die. Cowards are the bushite, whom target the
innocent women and children of our families with cluster
dud land mines, toxic waste they even feed to
themselves, while allowing without grief the stealing of
humanitarian aid from the desperately poor, all to give
to the board of directors of Halliburton, billionaires
who live in off shore cruise ships on the sea, with
slave servants too, feeding them self serving praises
everyday. Why should they pay taxes the ACTUALLY dying
bushite sputters almost incoherently. That is what a
demon bushite is. A dumfuk. They know now bush and
rumsfeld murdered thousands of Americans in New York
City, then got sacrificed thousands of American soldiers
for nothing but to reap the stolen profits off the loss
of their given as worthless lives. Cowardly refusing to
stand as true Patriots with the principles that the
American flag symbolize: Universal freedom and justice
comprised through Power of the highest order. Holy
Johnny, God's serious business! Who wouldn't kill
un-arrested bushite as the enemy to America, Humanity,
and God speaking frankly? I sure would.

HEY BUSHITE, change your evil ways by learning some
Human skills man, or, we'll hunt you down with the
weapons of our will to win the fight for Liberty against
all mindless unthinking tyranny a bushite professes
publicly as our intention to murder some "unseen"
innocent persons to rob from, hidden now practically
from no one. A bushite who makes a capital allegation,
while providing no evidence, and ignoring what has being
so far, publicly established, Hammurabi recommends you
just immediately publicly openly execute as false
accuser, for everyone to timelessly acknowledge
knowledge, as truth, justice, peace and understanding.
See?, by bush not offering evidence against those
"Arabs", he therefore, (the bushite contends), should
not allow America to follow the crimes leads from the
real murder scene for "themselves". To stupid for my
liking as universally freedom bound, how about you
my friendly stranger significant others?

--

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=548809

--

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/mcgovern.php?articleid=3272

/ / Adding to its woes,
last week over a hundred lawyers, including seven past
presidents of the American Bar Association and former
FBI Director William Sessions, issued a statement
strongly condemning [...] \ \

--

/ / It's a Mr. Death or something.. he's come about
the "reaping"?,. I don't think we need any at the moment." \ \

Hello

/ / "All those who don't do this, we call them
terrorists, criminals and they are against the law.
Therefore, we will take all (necessary) steps," said
government spokesman Gurgis Sada. \ \

So, according to rich corporate news america, bush's
amerka, those bushite enemies that confess freely to
murdering Iraq's innocent children and elderly, while
openly stealing billions with kimmitt, bremer, and
thomas foley, are not a target for retribution solely
because of bush's satanic lawless decrees like 13303?
And, tell US again that the racist nazi bushite
soldiers, (Apartheid's death squad goons) that primarily
target our black brothers, can not ever be arrested or
made dead because bush and rumsfeld say they are their
disciples as enemies of every religion? The anointed
lawless bushite savages intend to take on every fine and
outstanding police officer of the force? Paid for by
the American tax payer? Yeah, but like, what about all
my literate American acquaintances, who like US, hate
such blatant evil lawlessness perpetrated in our names
sacrilegiously?

Instead, how about treating all people equally, to fight
for true freedom with law principled indivisible? Like
with Hammurabi? NO, the evil treasonous bushite says,
otherwise we'd have to arrest or immediately execute
bush and rumsfeld for 9/11, and Allawi for the crimes of
murder, that he publicly swears he's completely
responsible for. Allawi is a true enemy of The People,
and We, as the godly, are for sure coming to "address"
him. You can count on it.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=10h4s743m16vdb6%40corp.supernews.com&output=gplai

/ / "American firms charging 10 times as much as
Iraqi firms for construction work." [?] \ \

These bushite war criminals will be hunted down to the
ends of this World by US REAL Patriots, and made to give
back every last cent that was criminally STOLEN in
bush's evil name from the United States Working Class,
and from the victimized Iraqi nation.

A Violation:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37822-2004Aug3_2.html

/ / ..meaning, the inspector general said, that the CPA
was not able to ensure that the assets "would be
available for the use and benefit of the Iraqi people." \ \

All bushite disciples will have an opportunity to
publicly disavow to their "lawless" legal status, if
they refuse as soullessly committed disciples of the
demon anti-Christ, and they are found guilty for capital
crimes such as murder or the torture of US innocent, we
shall kill them where they foolishly hide behind MY flag
as enemies to God and Humanity. Go and get Your Self a
loyal bushite enemy, for Thee America will stand strong
united against the truely Satanic bushite evil, or, will
die.

TELL EVERYONE: A dime Johnny Wizard is paying for
every bushite tagged and bagged.

Where's the Promised Accountability...

"Watch America. Watch how we deal with this. Watch how
America will do the right thing."

--

http://www.misleader.org/daily_mislead/Read.asp?fn=df08092004.html

/ / The story wholly refutes assertions by the White House
and Republicans that it was the intelligence community
to blame. In fact, as the data shows, the White House
deliberately ignored intelligence to mislead America.

Read the full article, with direct links to all source
material, at www.inthesetimes.com. \ \

See? Art Bell doesn't want America to know though, so
he and his "demon master" can rape torture and murder as
evil enemies to all living things. Imagine: Art Bell
censors his call-ins, while nationally broadcasting he
doesn't. Wicked jumbuck evil if we've ever known it, a
traitor to America's dying soul through and through is
Art Bell's foolish misgivings on who rules these free to
be me airwaves.

--

The Case Against George W. Bush

/ / On top of the usual massaging of public perception,
they traffic in big lies, indulge in any number of
symptomatic small lies, and, ultimately, have come to
embody dishonesty itself. They are a lie. And people,
finally, have started catching on. \ \

--

Republicans cheer child rape and torture
http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=HBfQc.33391%24DZ.3664996%40twister.tampabay.rr.co

/ / Iraq's Child Prisoners A Sunday Herald investigation
has discovered that coalition forces are holding more
than 100 children in jails such as Abu Ghraib.
Witnesses claim that the detainees - some as young as 10
- are also being subjected to rape and torture \ \

--

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=257194&messageid=1091821508&lp=10918
21508

/ / ``It is a very sad day for the United States, and
humanity in general, to learn the details of what has
been happening at Guantánamo Bay,'' said Clive Stafford
Smith, founder of Reprieve and a lawyer for many of the
detainees. ``It is torture pure and simple. It is
cruel, and it is pointless. We have known since the
Middle Ages that no useful information can come out of
coerced confessions.'' \ \

Do you believe the "unaccountable" lawless bushite
rapists think their true American freedom fighters? Do
you think the board of directors at Halliburton believe
they're truly doing Humanity a favor by STEALING
humanitarian aid, to pay themselves "uncompetitively"
billions for doing nothing?

I refer you to these exhibits:

/ / <<http://www.cair-net.org/images/lcpl11.jpg>>

The picture of the bushite soldier gleeing in the
horrors of secretly committing rapes and murders in
America's name, is the same illusion when the demon bush
liar spews "his" America is bringing freedom to the
Iraqi oil-rich nation by murdering, raping, and OPENLY
pillaging as the godless evil war mongering anti-Christ. \ \

/ / What did any of them ever do to us? There's a word
for needless killing: it's murder, and that's what Bush
plunged us into. \ \

Or perhaps demon bush has US all convinced bombing and
robbing innocent Godly good people anywhere, is a fight
for his ultimate escape from the fury of America as
empowered? Eh? Destroy the lawless demon anti-Christ
won't you? as a big favor to Yourself and country?

[bushite enemy] TROOPS ADMIT SHOOTING IRAQI CIVILIANS
<<http://www.veteransforpeace.org/us_roops_admit_061903.htm>>

/ / American troops today admitted they routinely gun
down Iraqi civilians - some of whom are entirely
innocent.

And in an admission that directly contrasts with the
line coming out from the Pentagon's spin doctors
Specialist Corporal Michael Richardson added: "There
was no dilemma when it came to shooting people who were
not in uniform, I just pulled the trigger. \ \

Now, who's gonna kill un-arrested bushite Michael
Richardson for payback? His mother? father? or right
next door neighbor, for bringing such a diseased mind
into this God forsaken world without shame or apology?
Okay, say, your a black man, no, an Iraqi, or better
yet, a Christian, aren't you now gunning, for any and
all bushite vermins before they steal another innocent
life in your stead?

/ / He also wrote that the president, as commander in
chief in the war against terrorism, was not constrained
by ant torture laws. \ \

/ / Given the fact that it was shown that the US
President had launched an extremely grave accusation
based on a sentence found in a paper written by an
American student, who himself refuted the deliberate way
Bush misconstrued it, it's hard to imagine a more
bizarre response than that given by a White House
spokesperson when told about this refutation. \ \

--

http://www.1061rdu.com/script/headline_newsmanager.php?id=336593&pagecontent=nationalne
ws&feed_id=59

/ / But the officer in charge of the hearing, Col.
Denise Arn, in rejecting that request, made it clear
that she wasn't going to allow the hearing to become a
trial of whether top U.S. officials had encouraged
abuse. \ \

Treason.

http://indybay.org/news/2004/08/1691021.php

/ / All this information went to the same place: FBI
Headquarters in Washington, DC, and the FBI Washington
Field Office, in Washington DC. Yet, your report claims
that not having a central place where all intelligence
could be gathered as one of the main factors in our
intelligence failure. \ \

--

/ / Blitzer seemed shocked by this. "Well, how is that
possible in this day and age you don't have a backup?"

--

/ / Provance, however, did talk to the German TV crew
about the treatment of children at Abu Ghraib. He

--

<<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25177-2004Mar25.html>>

/ / Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage
contradicted Rice's claim that the White House had a
strategy before Sept. 11 for military operations
against al Qaeda and the Taliban. \ \

Jesus, I had missed that! Wow! Armitage too, along
with Tenent, and Richard Clarke, none of the three were
made aware, or consulted (!) of the confessed, no
evidence bin Laden-Afghanistan-? WORLD WARS strategy,
existing two days prior to 9/11 as MSNBC informed Us of,
at Condoleezza's office; Presidential plans signed by
the soulless demon himself, Our enemy the world over Mr.
Bush Jr..

--

DIE BUSHITE DIE

There is nothing so in this entire history that more
makes me feel sadness for our great love stolen, than
the American public's silent contempt expressed for the
lives of those innocent People fallen murdered by their
cowardly unjust indecision on foregoing the immediate
arrest or execution of the "escaping" demon bush and
rumsfeld for the crimes of 9/11. Leaving like most
everyone else left pressed to down play the innocent
victims to more than thousands of cluster dud land mines
throughout residential districts, (like the far more
than 25,000 left in Afghanistan to murder women and
children for generations) rich "sexy" rummy's more than
nine thousand missiles and bombs targeting primarily
essential public institutions housing the Iraqi working
class, or the war crimes of randomly targeting more than
50 other large civilian gatherings like shopping markets
with rumsfeld's okayed "guesswork", and so on as
thousands of tons of radio-active depleted uranium,
during those early first four days of bush's war against
God and Humanity in Mesopotamia, never mind the later

pronouncements of the sniper bushites who admit to
targeting only the innocent as children and the elderly,
..but NO, instead we tell ourselves, the evil sadistic
bushite Satanic disciples murdered only less than 50,000
innocent People irrationally actually more than a year
after enemy buford blount's gang of un-American evil
enemies, confessed to murdering completely innocent
defenseless THOUSANDS of women, men, and children in one
single April afternoon in Baghdad. Getting rightly
killed the courage of really not so bright teen bush
bitched new recruits as consequence, culted into the
wrong place at the wrong time by a criminal force that
ungodly lies cheats and steals to rob from all America,
the principles enshrined within the Constitution, and
the rights inherent of every free life standing.

DIE BUSHITE DIE

The left broadcasted cowardly American soldier, who
stead fast refuse to stand for God's America today, as
any real Atheist Patriot soldier would, we watch instead
as self betrayers sided with as the ungodly bushite
enemies. Enemies who targeted entire towns or cities of
ourselves for first degree murder. The bushite cancer
is a traitor to the American cause of liberty and
Justice for all. Enemies of God are the bushite
corporate news agenda that refuses US to voice our
truths on evidence being the only requirement to
convince ourselves of something so important as a
freedom stand to die for. Patriots need to demand the
arrest, or rightly shoot dead steven russell, mattis,
kimmitt, bremer, nergroponte, or anyone else who serves
treasonously as loyal enemy bushite slaves, by doing so,
eventually earning respect of this Universe over as true
freedom fighters committed to liberty and justice for
all. Wow!, what a privilege. [Wanna wager who'll
likely be the one to kill bush and rumsfeld if you don't
wise up in time to do it for yourself instead my
friend? Hello?]

<<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/08/1049567660897.html>>

/ / "I think they thought we wouldn't shoot kids, But we
showed them we don't care. I did what I had to do. I
don't have a big problem with it" - U.S. Army Pvt.
Nick Boggs \ \

/ / ..commander of the 1st Battalion, 22nd Infantry
Regimen, Lt. Col. Steven Russell, "This is to remind
the town that we have teeth and claws and we will use
them.'' \ \

/ / "Soon American soldiers came [after the aerial
rocketing and bombing that killed most people]. One of
them kicked her to see if she was alive, she said. "I
pretended I was dead so he wouldn't kill me,' said
Shihab. \ \

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dsnews/071nd6.htm

/ / ``He was shouting `Marwan, save me,' and I yelled
back `Try to swim, try to swim,' but he went under again
and that was it. I could hear them [buford blount's
bush bitch soldiers] laughing. \ \

snpd

DIE BUSHITE DIE! A hunting we shall go as one for the
army of Justice and Freedom, true love and sweet
understanding. Destined to destroy the unarrested
godless demon bushite disciples. I shall never end
until every bushite war mongering enemy is laid to rest
in their early graves, as a testament to God's great
love held dear in the hearts of every real brave warrior
this entire Universe over. Join the battle to save you
soul! Or don't. DIE BUSHITE DIE!

Surviving true blooded Americans will hunt each bush
mobster down un-mercilessly and kill them rightly,
before they're allowed to walk the streets of God's
America free of our wrath. I'll kill them all myself as
a real patriot soldier of courage only would, determined
to defend freedom to the last enemy bushite spewing.
Spewing to leave the undefended poisoned American tax
victims to dole out a few hundred billion to the
bushite's "humane" corporate war profitizing fraudsters
backed by celebrating rumsfeld's rapists and south
African racists, who overcharge deliriously as the
deemed by bush, lawlessly "unaccountable"., while also
robbing our Humanity further of the simplest of
services, like access to potable drinking water needed
immediately, like in a dire emergency. I DEMAND water
be shipped in today paid for by the private wealths of
the evil bushites remaining hidden in my America,
[armitage especially] to save the innocent life of any
in Iraq from further suffering as our God wounded.
Wouldn't you demand the same in Christ's name? Or,
would you rather die?

Allawi must be tried, and executed in Baghdad for the
mass murders he has accepted full responsibility for as
self confessed enemy of Allah.

Bushites that object, should be tried, then executed
joyously also, publicly for American TV entertainment
purposes in New York City or perhaps Washington, just so
they get our serious TRUE nature of my godly mission
when it comes to fighting to free America from dying US
as their ungodly cowardly innocent victims.

My days are almost entirely committed to hunting down
demon bushite to the ends of this earth, that I love as
never abandoned to be victimized further if I can help
it as Father to Creation. To preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the United States, we shall
destroy enemy bushite freely by the score to reap some
rewards. THINK! I ask you again: Who wouldn't kill
the threatening to re-commit lawless bushite nazi savage
rapists and torturers deemed "unaccountable" by bush the
ungodly anti-Christ?. Bushites are enemies of Freedom
and Justice, enemies of life in Nature, enemies of You,
me, God, and everyone else that includes themselves to
act their self destruction, but in my stolen name lying.
DIE BUSHITE DIE!

/ / - the official panel appointed by the president to
investigate this catastrophic caper decided that finding
out who really did it was unimportant, and devoted no
time to pursuing the matter.

Hello? \ \

/ / This puzzles me, knowing the detailed information I
myself provided to the commission during a three and a
half hour tape-recorded briefing, yet finding only one
footnote (footnote 25) briefly stating insufficient
translation capability within the FBI. \ \

All members of the 9/11 commission will be arrested and
tried for treason. Their failures in intelligently
measuring God's will to hunt them down as traitors will
not be abated ever. We'll hunt them all down as
escaping bushite accomplices with their misgivings and
contempt for our true state of religion and politics in
friendly America.

Johnny Wizard asks again and again: "What real man
wouldn't kill a threatening to re-commit murdering nazi
bushite savage?"

Art Bell burn in Hell

Evil Art Bell "there are allot of conspiratorialists of
course about 9/11, as there probably will be beyond our
life times, you know it's going to be conspiracy
material from now until doomsday probably."

Art Bell figures the truth with not win God's day in
America, at least not while he's broadcasting stupidly
as censoring our random call ins as dumdum evil dumb.
If Art Bell personally never allows America to know
bush's partner in crime, General Ahmad funded Atta,
while openly deceiving Americans so foolishly it shows
Eventually Americans will learn Art Bell censors
American concerns while broadcasting he doesn't, is all
done to protect bushite rapists, and the continuing
defrauding of the American soldier's left already robbed
grand parents. What will then Art Bell truly look like
to ALL of US lying to no one any more? Evil enemy of
American freedom perhaps?, sending sacrificed teen
soldiers out to die for the demon anti-Christ? I rest
my case. Art Bell, the true enemy bushite, is a traitor
to the cause of liberty and Justice for all. Art Bell
shouldn't be censoring our calls like he does as a dumb
LYING evil TRAIITOR! Eh? Hey Art! How about inviting
me publicly on to defend yourself? Thousands of good
people have been murdered irrationally in America's
name, and Johnny is really ticked off about it, let me
tell you all honestly. God is the best there is at just
about everything, it's a handicap I know, but we manage
to live with it by principled reason and righteous
respect for this timeless indivisible universe of
intelligence comprehending. God is quite amazing in
truth to witness, but vulnerable if we fail to stand up
for ourselves committed to freedom for ALL. Be thankful
to know you could give all you could, to bring true
happiness and earned respect to this wise old clunker of
a universe who'll never be lonely with a kook like You
to ponder the imponderable question riddled in the
answer.

Hint: The Son of Man commands with respect, I suggest
we support his power base of common cause.

snpd

An ordinary guy with a word to say.

What do you think?

Johnny Wizard

--

www.rense.com/general53/marin.htm

/ / Half of his foot had been cut off. He went
away dragging his foot. We were all laughing and
cheering. "Then an 18-wheeler [truck] came speeding
around. We shot at it. One of the guys jumped out. He
was on fire. The driver was dead. Then a Toyota
Corolla came. We killed the driver, the other guy came
out with his hands up. We shot him too. \ \

--

/ / The last thing the demon liar bush secretly wanted, was
to have halted Laden with evidence for the countless
crimes he's left his fingerprints at. For in this
history, we remember, the Taliban ended surrendering
Laden freely without any further answers. BUSH k-n-e-w
BEFORE HAND, if he were to offer any shred of evidence
to the World implicating Laden, the Taliban would
fundamentally fight for Allah like they were going to do
freely under Clinton, and rightly send the suspect away
for trial and sentencing on the commission of crimes
against God in America. But, hell, offering Laden up to
the world stage for a crime he wasn't committed to,
would sure ruin evil bush's war against our freedoms as
justice in this world. For, after following the
evidence, George W. Bush and his partners in crime
would now be behind bars for treason, or publicly
executed after a fair public trial regarding the facts
as they stand uncontended. MSNBC reported that bush had
actually signed the top secret Presidential plans in
their possession to rob and kill God's Great America.
For Bush, Rumsfeld, and Condi, garnered no insight from
"out of the loop" Richard Clarke on the subject of
Laden's terrorist behavior, (last minute not
withstanding) nor conversed the details on waging world
wars on intelligence with Tenet. Nor even,
surprisingly, talked with Armitage. \ \

--

/ / BUSH STILL, lowered his and his ilk's ability over
the threat as so alleged, then excitedly sacrificed no

--

/ / My prayers are with the oppressed, never the
oppressor. My prayers are for the innocent, never those

--

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/notices.htm

/ / "That the next U.S. president announce, within 10
days of taking office, that he will withdraw all U.S.
troops from Iraq within 60 days, \ \

--

God's Great America

SNPD

See?, it was on this experience that the bushmob "top
secretly" strategized their guaranteed criminal invasion
for hundreds of billions in stolen profits and worldly
acclaim for being oh so crafty as deserving; enemies to
every religion. A form of self deception that looks an
awful lot like Satan's work. Figuring, the demon
antichrist, George W. Bush will offer no evidence
whatsoever AS PLANNED, then surely, the Taliban will
stand up corporately censored in support of real freedom
everywhere, and suggest America's America, private bank
debtor's America, the forgotten America, should instead,
track the actual criminals by following the ample crime
scene leads at the real murder scene; all so to nab the
true criminals. The Nature of good and evil, is
unbelievably super simple.

snpd

That was the true end of the lying evil
bushite neo-con private banker cabal, and they feared
it, Clinton feared truth too. After all, this bin Laden
was the same wealthy man who fought in the trenches for
women's rights and against the commies, and whom Reagan
called, one of America's greatest freedom fighters.

What could the bushite liars do about the true People
living in our world committed religiously to liberty and
justice for everyone as included?, an equal? Where
Justice would prevail, and life celebrated as something
truly magnificent as magical, but as such, also truly
vulnerable?

Hell bound, the demon bush tries to take all of
America down counting for with his lying and cheating.
Don't let him my American friend, and help the innocence
of God kill him rightly instead.

During bush's PLANNED to be wrong, false, untrue 9/11
accusations, the Taliban were last heard stating, Ladens
your's, take him freely as the innocent without any
evidence. Wealthy Laden was freely prepared to wager
his LIFE to save the countless lives of others, while
enemy evil bushite target innocent women and children
with land mine cluster duds to steal the pensions and
life savings of their very own grandparents they leave
undefended. While eating harmless plutonium. Dying for
lawless cop killers, and south African death squad
runners who target my black brothers. Cowards and
betrayers to the American flag are the bushite, and on
which everyone stands: freedom as Justice for all.
Especially Humanity. Anyway, Laden's surrender without
further answered questions, almost ended the demon
bushite plans to sacrifice American GIs for heroin
pushers and Enron there, but to no avail, bushites
content our corporate news channels, and CBC or CNN
"Journalists", aren't taking any calls for comment from
our National investigating officers, or recognized
scientific bodies, never mind US, as the general public.
And elementary mathematics? Forget it, we're all too
stupid to know how to add or divide whole numbers
they'll not tell you instead. The private banker's 2%
return on Social Security is a commie concoction fraught
with irregularities of elementary logic they'll leave
you hanging to die as the misunderstood basic un-erring
calculator, and VLTs pay out 96% if you don't count our
monetary losses stupid.., and heavy metal toxic waste as
dangerous?, well that all depends on who you ask to read
the Geiger counter dimly,.. now don't call us back with
your "minutia", we got important guests coming over, and
much for entertaining to do. Watch US wine and dine on
your dime in luxury through your magic TV screen again
and again and again, and maybe some day you'll reap the
benefits with the financing of military dictatorships
through ungodly global tyranny, all to further sacrifice
Your stupid place here as our servant today, now!, back
to slaving to steal from even others as bushite
disciple, for, God is dead, and Johnny, well, he's just
a figment of imagination, a quantum spark of energy in
an unbound sea of infinite dimensions. A timeless
wonder of unmatched character, whom is forever, really
really angry with war mongers, and the neo-con cabal of
ungodly terrorists, terrorists, who are continuing to
sponsor the murder of so many good and Godly People in
My name too, left forsaken as unworthy. Your Great
America.

Your King,

Johnny Wizard

P.S. And you call yourself Christian?

--

Last thought

See? we all can agree, "A Freeman shall not be
imprisoned", but an evil ungodly bushite as an enemy to
our Humanity, publicly disagrees as the unchallenged by
our professional corporate news standard, broadcasting
our national interests like nobodies business while
advocating our silence regarding the persecution of
those known only to be innocent. Why spend investment
for the profit of the victimized public when nobody
cares to mention the price paid by the now dead victims,
or still left robbed without retribution American grand
parents? How many innocent families were needlessly
murdered in Iraq by godless enemy bushite nazi savages
that dropped thousands of land mines into residential
districts, sent thousands of missiles and bombs
targeting civilian gatherings, while killing themselves
too for no good reason or known purpose but for to
soullessly praise rumsfeld and bush with their last
fading breath, for making such a great killing at
deceiving the undefended nation of bushite's evil empire
as stolen sworn to American principles? Tell me, would
you shoot to kill the un-arrested bushite enemies who
were proudly filmed raping or torturing women and
children, whom still are claiming to foolishly be above
all the law, so therefor "unaccountable" of these
worldly words of man and machine?, Or so according to
their false deity's Satanic theory, the demon
anti-Christ George W. Bush as God's enemy? Or, would
you side with Rush, Art Bell, or Bill, in stating all
deemed lawless bush bitches, Americans should be proud
of for waring against the betterment of ourselves by
robbing our Humanity's great achievements through law
principled indivisable?

/ / Just like Johnny would proudly serving for the
innocent as God is my sworn witness and testifier,
killing lawless evil bushite is a true freedom fighter's
pleasure! \ \

--

/ / "The officers asked Mr. Siler to sign a consent to
search form, waiving his constitutional rights to not

Reality meet Reality

David Webber and Samuel Franklin, along with the three
deputies, William Carroll, Shayne Green and Joshua
Monday, need to be arrested immediately as traitors to
the American way we do things in Johnny town. No
bushite savage will be allowed to adopt bushite
lawlessness in God's America, for US American men will
not cower as slaves to suffer for it further if we can
truly help one another without feeling all gay, warm and
fuzzy. (That's for later.) Bill O'Really may wish to
DIE America's sons and daughters out, to pillage and
rape humanity of our decency and respect for human life,
but I'd, like any of Nature would, will arrest lawless
evil perpetrating bushite without rest, kill them even
if need be, for my love for God respects all those
innocent. Innocence, that an evil bushite openly target
for plunder..

/ / United States [...] "precision attack" [...]
guerillas outside a house [...] wounded five civilians,
including three children, \ \

We witness Kimmitt, and now Allawi targeting the murder
of hundreds of innocent people, threatening true
American soldiers not be brave enough to kill either
rightly for it, and instead die as traitors, for
primarily, not demanding the demand for pursuit of those
in the Berg film with intelligence. Those who are in a
yellow painted cement building of some dimension,
wearing military fatigues, and as enemy bushite,
advocate the murder not of Bremer, Kimmitt, Thomas
Foley, or happily American doomful bush whore nazi
godless soldiers, but a Koran caring student of God,
just released from under arrest by someone pretending to
be the "FBI", or so the demon anti-Christ administration
claims publicly to American corporate news coverage
without room for questions. Too embarrassing CBC and
CNN would tell US. Dying Patriot soldiers still haven't
killed bush, as instead, as bushite, committed to
furthering the evil continuation of the lawless bushite
racist disciples, deemed lawless and unaccountable by
George W. Bush [13303] along with his private banker
friends, so too then left un-abated, who would freely
admit to the robbing and murder of darker pigmented
soldiers, to divide and plunder, because they are
rumsfeld's pleasure in America's name left truly
pirated. If I were a man where Powell is in America
today, I shoot dead rumsfeld proudly, as an act of mercy
to God, who's suffered enough of oppression at the order
of the evil bushite nazi vermins. Ever since the very
first slave trades began, a bushite bayed, "let's cheat
others as LYING war criminals, and SIMPLY call it
charitable godly work for Christ's mission. Christ,
headlining as the all powerful God and Creator of our
living universe as a simple poor man on the brink of a
really super cool idea We came up with quite some time
ago. Evidence must be a requirement to convince anyone
truly on who is an actual criminal, or manifested evil
incarnate disguised to no one. Bush, as anti-Christ, as
the American dream's most hated enemy, don't like the
idea of Freedom for everyone including Christ even, for
then, he'd definitely be dead, or imprisoned
indefinitely for murdering so many falsely accused in
God's name as a blessing. What?, do you take me for
your fool maybe? How stupid does a bushite think I am?
Truly?

Bushites shall be punished by the full extent of where
law is King. Bushites are trying to infest America,
with a corporate acceptance of demon lawlessness in Your
America. Bushites are the enemies of every Human being
committed to freedom through justice for all. Call the
cops, bush rumsfeld and Condi did 9/11! Get them
soldier!!!

/ / Congressional officials said that notes taken by
Senate staffers who were permitted to review the
document show that it eliminated references to dissent
within the government about the National Intelligence
Estimate's conclusions. \ \

/ / First there is the context. If bin Laden had
decided to say he had no involvement then allowing a
video to be filmed where he says the opposite makes no
sense. \ \

/ / and claimed that "some of the WMD could be ready for
use within 45 minutes of an order to use them". All of
these statements by Tony Blair were in direct
contradiction to the most recent JIC intelligence
reports sent to him, which he must surely have read.
What more evidence does Mr. Docherty need? \ \

Blair has betrayed God and Britain with his lies to
murder innocent families, so to profit off our suffering
as the undefended. Blair told US, he would take
responsibility for his deceit, such as falsely alleging
["sexing up"], that because old Russian Intel felt
Saddam could get small caliber weaponry to any where
along Iraq's border in 45 minutes, he could then,
therefore, falsely claim, it secretly meant a delivered
nuke to anywhere in the world almost immediately. Why
mad man Saddam would do this to jeopardize his
stewardship, the national corporate nazi whores, like
Art Bell, would never let US freely discuss to gain
insight or pursue godly enlightenment through humbling
ourselves in the presence of true greatness. Noam
Chomsky has sold many books, but rarely if never called
upon for clarity, and this is no corporate oversight or
accident to keep Americans in the dark on what they're
paying their real lives with.

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=470

/ / Some of the relatives are keen to find out why, at
the peak of this struggle, the tape suddenly stops
recording voices and all that is heard in the last 60
seconds or so is engine noise. \ \

How can that possibly be? It can't. If true, the "FBI"
involved in this particular matter, are enemy spies.
Write that one for US, then demand some arrests to be
made in Your name.

Art Bell demands America stay ignorant as censored of
our rightly claim to the pursuit of happiness by
guaranteeing ourselves freedom of expression through
Justice for all as is fair all around. Ask anyone.
Police agencies, like our National Security branches,
are also not being allowed to communicate our findings,
while corporate news america has so far gotten away
broadcasting simply, Laden did it, but without the
clarifiers of evidence being the only backed story board
we could ever accept as our impartial news coverage.
The bush administration has made no advancement in
obtaining the arrest and conviction of the funder to the
mastermind ring-leader Mohamed Atta. Why? Because
General Ahmad is part of a vacation plan [absent Tenent]
put in place by Rumsfeld, Condi, and Bush signed into
being, 9/9, 2001. To criminally invade Afghanistan to
primarily benefit floundering Enron. All in writing,
and publicly reported on by MSNBC News. When the story
first broke, I was talking to every person "national
news" responsible at CBC, they mumbled richly, it wasn't
their responsibility and refused to touch it as relevant
on where they are taking US all for. Now, who's
interest does CBC serve, when they take such a
deliberate tyrannical step against our democracies
interest, freedom's interest, in not publicly supporting
the arrest of the true perpetrators to the continuing
9/11 news line? Who? Not our really dead and dying
brothers and sisters that's who, while stealing billions
upon billions paid for by the blood sweat and tears of
the honest hard working people of our two great nations.
Taxed to death. I say, "let's kill un-arrested American
cop killing evil bushite instead my fine feathered
friends, and be thanked by God in persons"

/ / Earlier this week, a new Israeli intelligence
estimate predicted that Iran would have a nuclear bomb
by 2007 and said international scrutiny of the program
had delayed development. \ \

snpd

Ariel
Sharon was caught personally involved in the attempted
terrorist strike in Mexico, where he and his two buddies
were going to blow up Jewish Mexican parliamentarians,
and blame it on... Laden maybe. Doh! Get Ariel Sharon
Just for that my lovers of Justice and Freedom for all
as God's greatness can not be made second class by a Jew
killer as is such, Ariel Sharon. Israel's war criminal
Ariel Sharon is not Jewish even anyway. Hillel is
Jewish. Would you want your life stolen Hillel asks
every Jew to believe there is but only one honest answer
when you truly consider this matter. Ariel Sharon is an
enemy of Jews whom he has targeted for murder, so he and
the enemy bushite, can financially profit off the
illegal transaction in our forsaken godly names.

snpd

Get Condi, Rumsfeld, and George W. Bush for 9/11, and
I'll pay you a shiny dime for each great achievement.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / Iraq 's horribly overburdened hospitals need
electricity, water, and sewage to function. Hospitals

Where is traitor Allawi on these Iraqi People issues eh?

--

/ / One might think, therefore, that the American media
would feel obliged to at least inform the US public that

--

/ / Despite this, in May the CPA reported that the two
contracts that had been issued to restore metering would

Criminal.

/ / The truth is that the siphoning off of Iraq's oil is
indicative of the essentially criminal character of the
US-led war. \ \

--

CIA DID NOT FAIL - THE U.S. WAS DECEIVED INTO THE IRAQ WAR
http://www.ericmargolis.com/archives/2004/07/cia_did_not_fai.php

--

Welcome to the Machine

War in Iraq violated law's conditions
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/07/19/editorial_virgil.html

The only trouble is the lawless evil bushite child
rapists, and repuglicon pension thieving war mongers,
have no respect for American law, American lives, nor
the God of any religion. I hate bushite, like any real
man or woman would; the bushite cancer is a traitor to
the American cause of liberty and Justice for all. Just
ask Art Bell! Art Bell, like his contemporaries,
constantly warn America, that Laden is going to get
them, maybe with a nuke, but forbids them to know what
the loyal FBI tells US: bush's business partner, the
freed to go General Ahmad, funded the mastermind ring
leader Atta, and is probably meeting with the bushites
in crime as you read this, perhaps in Washington, to
hatch a new bushite terrorist act of treason to secure
re-election by counting the result of only the old one,
with Art Bell's un-questioning full co-operation. Laden
will be responsible for bush remaining wealthy criminal
war mongering dictator they'll then tell US without
blushing. Then, surely, Americans will get their guns
and hunt bushite to the beginnings of Justice for
Everyone you'd think, or perhaps, you wouldn't. Art
Bell is an american who I know for a fact censors his
lined-up calls between breaks, while publicly
broadcasting that he doesn't, of the occasional call he
can't squeeze the schedule to meet the time requirement
between breaking. Barbara Simpson similarly drags the
same, while CBC National Radio in Canada makes no lie of
it whatsoever: All potentials have a prep-interview
pre-screen for the random call ins, could last five
minutes for a thirty second comment, then your told
after the paper work has been completed, as ALL ARE,
you'll be called back if the producers on the "public"
show allow Your state of affairs to be intelligently,
politely, matter of factly, broadcast on OUR radio waves
for discussion or debate. General Ahmad? Forbidden.
Depleted uranium containing plutonium? Forbidden. Girl
school children in Afghanistan under the Taliban?
Forbidden. The WMD was burned beyond recognition?
Forbidden. America's 2% Social Security? Forget it pal
it's only your very own family taken for granted sucking
on the big one, dry as a bone picked clean before hand.
Or, how about, Mr. bush, the grand illusionist, used
absolutely no evidence to substantiate his capital
allegations, while working diligently to close
outstanding critical 9/11 investigations regarding the
murder of thousands of American citizens? No chance...
How about... In a girly voice bushiting Saddam was a
mad man (running universal health care and education,
along with public banking?) [and so it's okay to tacitly
advocate rape and pillage of the innocent and God loving
by barbaric nazi bushite "unaccountable" lawless enemy
savages?] No problem!, (rarely, if never happens though
for lack of scholastic theatrical programs, and free
school dinners for anyone who needed while rising up
with this truly kind world of love, peace, and
understanding). Deceiver Art Bell is dumb like evil
always is, [ask him about his thought on American health
care paying Ross Perot billions! (Of whom is not even a
doctor!!!)] He could, Art Bell, in all possible
universes, desperately try to summon the courage to
speak up as a real man only would, in defense of God's
nation high jacked by the secretly all knowing self
deemed lawless crowned anti-Christ, or provide a voice,
any voice, for teen soldiers sold to eat plutonium while
warned it's officially harmless like MMT or MSG is, [and
can be eaten by the poundful don't you know Repacholi],
and not even worth further discussion it's so irrelevant
truly dying sacrificed in that manner under handedly.
Shh... just go there and actually die to please the
demon anti-Christ bush disciples, as an enemy to all
living things and coward as betrayer of America's
America, and on all freedom stands: Justice for all.
Especially for George W. Bush.

But Art won't allow such speech, and he won't allow any
real American to either. Bell sells a reflection of
what's on the mind of not counted listeners, he claims,
to have a completely free hand to phone in if they did,
but look!, they don't.

snpd

So, take hold
of the game, Creation is sane. [Johnny is just a stand
in for the time being.]

Now, instead of Art Bell facing these allegations on his
treason to American dying soldiers, he'll ignore this
post, like he does all our rest, while trying to sell
the image, he is connected to the web of life as our
dead weight. A bushite tells America, Laden is the same
Laden in the video, but with a completely different
face, like with the nose bridge being easily twice as
longed per portion, as to the bushite's fake, we are
told is without question, you are still sleepy.
Bushites never elaborate, nor never will if one or two
American Patriots don't try to sneak on Talk radio
America, and nail nazi bushite to the wall for high
treason in MY America.

Killing George W. Bush and Rumsfeld for almost escaping
the 9/11 murder scene as the perpetrating instigators of
such terrible hardships brought against God, would do
our entire human race one great big favor. Then, maybe,
we'll be heard as the wanting to, and we can get the
remaining trials under way to ultimately win their favor
by earning a place called paradise.

Welcome to the machine,

Johnny Wizard

--

/ / Michigan's Senator Carl Levin asked the CIA
director: "Did the CIA agree with the contents of the

--

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/trailofdisinformation.html

/ / So, this is the trail of the lies that started a
war, beginning at the White House, and via Dick Cheney
moving upstream to the Pentagon's Office of Special
Plans, under Wolfowitz and Feith, then from OSP to an
parallel group operating out of Ariel Sharon's office in
Israel. That's the trail. \ \

--

http://www.amics21.com/911/fasano.html

/ / We shall be able to learn why, according to the
conservative Wall Street Journal, immediately after
meeting in Washington with CIA director George Tenet,
the head of the Pakistani secret services arranged for
Islamabad to send one hundred thousand dollars to
Mohammed Atta in the US, the organiser of the New York
Twin Towers suicide attack. The suspension of civil
rights by the Patriot Act now prohibits the
investigation of this frightening piece of information. \ \

--

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=U2kJc.44922%24_V4.32999%40re
ad1.cgocable.net&rnum=4

--

http://www.rense.com/general54/mael.htm

/ / I tell them curtly, viciously. Switch to
Al-Jazeerah channel. Watch U.S. soldiers sexually
torturing children in front of naked Iraqi mothers,
weeping through the bars. My relatives adjust their
collars, and disdainfully retort: "John, how could you
be so inappropriately uncouth?" I see their eyes turn to
kaleidoscopes. \ \

--

What Secret Mystery?

/ / Undated-AP -- President Bush says a Senate report
critical of his administration's reasoning for going to
war in Iraq is "useful." \ \

Let's get something understood about the evil enemies of
God, the hated degenerate soulless disciples of the
demon anti-Christ, Our Mr. George bush Jr.. Both
stated goals: ridding Iraq of weapons of mass
destruction, and Liberating the people of tyranny, were
sabotaged by indiscriminately assaulting the country,
that had prior, under Saddam's leadership, granted full
unrestricted access to do whatever bush pleased. [ Did
bush complain about prisoners not granted due process?,
or demanding evidence as being an evident
pre-requisite for real Justice to work for our
Liberation?, or perhaps demanding right NOW where all
the charitable oil-for-food funds went missing in his
name? ] There was nowhere in Iraq closed to immediate
inspection, to illustrate as Kamel had proven with all
relevant documents, [that he brought with him in several
boxes],

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/RAN302B.html

that yes, in deed, the WMDs, some like anthrax, was
burned beyond recognition back in 1992. But!!!, even if
there were WMD uncertainly hidden secretly from everyone
in Iraq, [along with Kamel claimed as highly reliable by
almost everyone in bush's secret inner circle,] BUSH
STILL, lowered his and his ilk's ability over the threat
as so alleged, then excitedly sacrificed no less than
three times 800, easy. making both claimed tasks far
more difficult by paying his buddies for "whatever" over
at commi, we're too dumb to know where American values
went regarding Your freedom sucker, while leaving more
Americans to die sacrificed to benefit the bushite
billionaire over billing backers. Left unaccountable by
corporate american news standards of public
accountability. It's only your direct family taken for
by CNN and CBC's un-challenged selling of the bushite
war crime spree my American friends. I've called
literally hundreds at CNN in Atlanta, and as so, at CBC
in Toronto regarding General Ahmad funding Atta, and
bush's 9/11 plan dated 9/9, but they say, sadistically,
it's not the story they've been presently still selling
You about murdering now more than two hundred thousand
innocent people as arguably, an acceptable alternative
to not allow the support of Freedom and Justice in your
real World dying.

Tommy Franks sabotaged the ORHA plan of gaining control
over the nuclear facilities, [and preventing anarchy,]
just so he and bush, [along with the clear collusion of
the World Bank and IMF,] could "get away" robbing the
Public central bank in Iraq of billions. Couldn't have
been done as planned, without letting in those they
begged by gun point to loot the Iraq Museum, so to
collude with the bushmob's secret intent with furthering
war crimes in America's name left forsaken. Bushdum
Amerka.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ROT304A.html

/ / Do you mean to say that it was the US troops that
initiated the looting? \ \

snpd

/ / At a campaign appearance in Pennsylvania, President
Bush acknowledged that the administration had acted on
flawed intelligence in going to war, but said he still
believed that toppling Saddam Hussein had justified the
[ONGOING] conflict. \ \

Secretly, all that no-interest banking, public health
care, and free schooling he just couldn't tolerate as an
illiterate enemy to US all as Humanity. Like America's
Bill O'Reilly, no humility or respect for this wise
universe of intelligence, like mathematics, or attempts
at listening for those whom communicate universal
understanding. Lawless demon bush figures it's more
profitable to sacrifice the worthless lives of America's
sons and daughters, so to steal further from the
unprotected nation of leaderless America, than to rely
on the principles of the American Bill of Rights to
defend the values of FREEdom to be America. The bushite
war to lower the chances of freedom reigning for the
People, is done so to steal as we are witnessing,
billions of humanitarian aid dollars left corporately
un-accounted to ourselves as the human bearers of
furthering this un-American lawless bush dictatorship of
tyranny's known misery; the history of slavery through
sponsoring capital criminality.

[Example: A bushite soldier fights dying to leave
rumsfeld's lawless South African death squad running

racists un-arrested to freely knock off African American
soldiers as they please, all left unaccosted so far, by
a true liberating military force comprised of true
Patriot Warrior(s).]

All because, there are so few real men in America
willing to publicly defend the American flag by hunting
down and killing un-arrested Condi, bush and rumsfeld
for the crimes of 9/11 back in New York City. Or at the
very least, getting on America's talk radio programs, to
support the officers of American Law regarding the real
crime scene leads evidence trail. America must speak of
lives lost for bushite soldiers further dying for unjust
causes, or will continue to reap the rewards of
cowardice and betrayal to their own country and forsaken
world as irrelevant. Ha. [ Not if I have anything to
say about living they won't.]

/ / The detailed, 511-page report, the result of a
yearlong review, found in particular that the stark
prewar judgment by American intelligence agencies that
Iraq possessed chemical and biological weapons had not
been substantiated by the agencies' own reporting at the
time. \ \

snpd

/ / ``After consultations between Iraqi government
officials and Multinational Forces-Iraq, Iraqi security
forces provided clear and compelling intelligence to
conduct a precision strike this evening on a known
Zarqawi safe house in southeastern Fallujah,'' Allawi
said in a statement. \ \

Allawi needs to be tried, then publicly executed for his
most recent terrorist offences against the Iraqi People.
Allawi knows that Iraq, as a nation, is angered like
anyone, for the needless mass murders committed by the
evil bushite nazi savages, but refuses to site his
actual reason [evidence] to placate suspicions he is a
bonafide bushite disciple of the evil demon anti-Christ,
Our Mr. bush Jr., nor does Allawi state why arrests
weren't attempted against what was found to be, yet
again, the godly as innocent. Has Allawi spoken on
America's silence regarding the torturing and rape of
women and children by the godless evil treasonous bush
bitches who laugh with rumsfeld, while claiming "legal"
immunity to the wrath of every person standing here with
John growing angry? Have we heard demands made by
Allawi, to have returned, the well in excess of 20
billion dollars STOLEN from a cowardly bushite nazi
PARASITIC soldier's [victimized] grandmother?, for
frauds now confessed by everyone but, CNN and CBC
censors, who refuse any freely open dialog on anything
of political significance regarding the sacrifice of
American lives lead leaderless to their barren graves in
true self contempt? General Ahmad? Not important to
the bushite savage criminals. Depleted uranium,
containing plutonium? Not relevant when you're waging
wars to free the bushite with crimes against Your being.
And like that monster, Allawi, he just magically states
murdering Iraqi women and children for terrorists is a
good thing, WILL, surely get killed more deservedly,
cowardly bushite who refuse to shoot him dead like
yesterday. LIKE ANY REAL GODLY SOLDIER WOULD regarding
Negroponte's foolishness to ponder we'd all just let him
play US dying so all completely un-informed on his
crime-ridden history as traitor spy for God criminal
Ariel Sharon's anti-Jewish lobby.

Just like Johnny would proudly serving for the innocent
as God is my sworn witness and testifier, killing
lawless evil bushite is a true freedom fighter's
pleasure! Sure America's Rush Limbaugh won't allow the
truth to be spoken for American interests being
sacrificed, but that never stopped a soldier from
attempting to sneak past him to air their absent
grievances, just as a Patriot soldier could have
executed bush and rumsfeld for 9/11, or WMD Bremer for
breaking the Army Code on stealing public assets of the
occupied nation, so thereby, guaranteeing their title of
bad guys to all, including themselves to fall cowardly
dying while foolishly only lying to themselves by not
speaking up for MY America. Cowards.

The Economic Colonization of Iraq: Illegal and Immoral

/ / the U.S. Army's own code of war, as stated in the
Army field manual "The Law of Land Warfare." [...]\ \

snpd

Kill bush and rumsfeld for 9/11, then un-arrested
terrorist demon Allawi as he is, a fully confessed first
degree murderer of innocent People, attempting to rob
our sworn to uphold, godly values of freedom for all,
with his, he'll just pretend murdering innocent folks
like does Kimmit can be done by laying blame wherever
without stating OUR evidence. A definate no-no where
Hammarabi is engrained, and where Johnny rulez supreme.

Get the traitor bush and you'll be thanked forever by US
who seek truth for Justice, and God for our lofty
ambitions.

Your servant and already eternal standing forever King,
The one and only,

Grim Reapahhh,

Johnny Wizard

--
snpd

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/mcgovern.php

/ / Again, it's the policy. \ \

But boy, the bushmob will sure make a killing at
sacrificing the worthless American dumfuk bush whores,
led by the, oh so patriot, professional crossed radio
circuit though, eh? Demon bush doesn't want peace,
because he has no real talent at earning a honest man's
wage, nor interest in trying to lead "his" nation away
from further plunder IF HE CAN HELP IT.

Get the enemy G. W. Bush for treason against mY Great
America!

Johnny Wizard

--
snpd

You

--

Billions Swiped from Iraq.

/ / The U.S. occupation and
windfall profits from the oil sales have done nothing to
improve the miserable conditions at Iraqi hospitals. \ \

--

Billions Swiped from Iraq.
Occupation Authorities Stash Oil Funds as Iraqi

http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=9769&TagID=2

/ / According to CPA accounting, a total cash inflow of
more than $20.24 billion filled the DFI since it was
created on May 28, 2003. Although nearly all of the
``development'' funds came from Iraqi oil exports, the
Central Bank of Iraq had only $216 million in its DFI
account on June 20.\ \

--

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/jun2004/tort-j30_prn.shtml

/ / the Bush administration has sought to construct a
legal foundation for the arbitrary detention and torture
of anyone, in any part of the world. \ \

--

http://www.harktheherald.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=18696

/ / o $151 billion of taxpayer money spent to enable this
mess in this fiscal year alone, money which came out of
the border patrol budget, the rail safety budget, the
Port Security budget, law enforcement agency budgets,
firefighter grants, the bioterrorism budget, the First
Responders budget, and more. Do you feel safer? \ \

--

http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/newyork/nyc-nybres293872872jun29,0,888963.story
?coll=nyc-nynews-print

--

If this doesn't rank you a self made holy Patriot
warrior, committed to destroying the evil enemies of

<http://www.dawn.com/2004/06/27/int4.htm>

/ / The State Department has taken $184 million
earmarked for drinking water projects and moved it to
the budget for the lavish new US Embassy in Saddam's
former palace. \ \

--

<http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=befcde47.0406291005.3a83cbb8%40posting.google.com
&output=gplain>

/ / US occupation authority failed to account for
how it spent some $20 billion in Iraqi oil revenues,
raising suspicions of outright US theft. \ \

--

Charity Says Billions Missing in Iraqi Oil Revenues
<http://www.oneworld.net/article/view/88946/1/>

/ / One says Iraq earned $10 billion, while another
cites $11.5 billion for the same period.

Christian Aid says it attempted its own calculation of
Iraq's oil revenues using publicly available figures and
came up with 13 billion dollars. \ \

--

<http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=befcde47.0406291005.3a83cbb8%40posting.google.com
&output=gplain>

/ / Thus the puppet regime that Bush proclaims a bulwark
of democracy and anti-terrorism is headed by a former
Iraqi secret police thug, who went on to organize
terrorist attacks at the behest of the CIA. \ \

--

/ / The US military says the total death toll from the
three raids is 59 to 64 people, warning that it would

Kimmitt: "We will redouble our efforts to ensure that
the terrorists don't win here."

Kill Kimmitt for this. Kimmitt pushes American GIs to
die as thieving terrorists, who instead of arresting bad
guys, bomb homes of innocent families, while refusing to
go after those nazi bush bitches in the Berg film who
are whitey overweight slobs with towels on their heads.
American soldiers should be demanding by Johnny Wizard
decree, that all individuals between here, and the "FBI"
interrogation video tape of Nick Berg being questioned
prior to his execution, who stand in freedom's way, be
arrested, or executed as the enemy. Like those
terrorists too, responsible for robbing Iraq's Central
Bank, or the pilfering of public assets elsewhere by the
anti-Iraqis. KILL THE ENEMY THOMAS FOLEY.

<http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/after/2004/0120ambitions.htm>

/ / What's the upshot of the BearingPoint Plan? \ \

snpd

As instead, the evil bushite soldier further stands by
associated to the Lawless traitors who steal to leave
remained, the humanitarian aid that was stolen and paid
through to commi Haliburton. To die warring for
rumsfeld, who while blowing up American GIs with cluster
dud, takes American tax dollars to hire deemed lawless
foreign fighting South African death squad runners, (at
a thousand dollars per each daily) who confess a history
to murdering people just because they were dark skinned
humans. Those racist murdering rumsfeld buddies, would
surely kill a American Negro soldier, as they would an
Iraqi one, no? (Where's Powell on this issue?)

/ / Private contractors covered by the blanket immunity
will also not be prosecuted under US military law. They
will, in effect, be granted a green light to commit
crimes in Iraq with total impunity. \ \

Instead of fighting for American principles, the bushite
lawless traitors murder the innocent to rifle through
the pockets of their fallen victims, true evil is the
bushite cancer. Parasites who, as enemies of God, let
the likes of rapists, or a Negroponte, a Bremer, a
Kimmitt, or a Buford Blount walk within firing range,
and refuse to take out those who intend to allow the
enemies of America, Bush, Condi, Ahmad and Rumsfeld,
escape the 9/11 murder scene back in New York City by
further sacrificing the dumfuk soldiers, dumfuks whom
are lead to be, too weak and stupid to be true blooded
Patriots committed to the cause of liberty and justice
for us all.

Get bushite.

King of America,

Johnny Wizard

--

<http://www.rense.com/general54/abandon.htm>

/ / So that making an oath to "obey orders from President"
is tantamount to violating rather than defending the US
Constitution. \ \

--

<http://wsws.org/articles/2004/jun2004/iraq-j25.shtml>

/ / [...]and in the next imposes conditions that deprive
the ``sovereign'' government of the most essential
prerequisites of sovereignty. \ \

--

<http://www.aljazeerah.info/News%20archives/2004%20News%20archives/June/22o/Bombing%
20Falluja%20By%20Mike%20Whitney.htm>

/ / Witnesses say
that the bombing was timed so that the second missile would
hit while people were trying to excavate those still
trapped in the rubble. \ \

--

<http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FF25Ak07.html>

/ / This is exactly the point of view of a Shi'ite woman
we had met two days earlier - a former undercover
opposition militant against Saddam: \ \

You and me sister. I'd kill evil bushite to save the
life of any, and so would any real man of honor and
dignity. The bushite liars are cowards who whore their
purpose to serve for the evil enemy of all humanity, Our
Mr. bush Jr..

--

/ / "They brought us 22 corpses, children, women and
youth," Ahmed Hassan, a cemetery worker, said after the

--

/ / [...]which states categorically that "no
exceptional circumstances whatsoever, whether a state of

--

<http://philosophy.thereitis.org/displayarticle444.html>

/ / o On April 25, 2004, Iraq's minister of public works
told The Independent that Iraq was considering
privatizing its water industry to "fund essential
works." While the U.S. government is obligated to
ensure that water is provided to the people of Iraq, it
is telling that the Minister did not discuss going to
the CPA to demand restoration of water services nor to
Bechtel to demand that it fulfill the requirements of
its contract. Rather, she speaks immediately of
privatization. \ \

--

/ / According to his attorney, Brian Simpson, the Army
has justified the intensity of the abuse by maintaining

snpd

--

<http://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/feature.php?feature=1150>

/ / The Carlyle Group just yesterday purchased Loews
Theaters. Hmm... Wonder why... \ \

--

<http://www.centurychina.com/plaboard/posts/3668811.shtml>

/ / The March 6 memo[...]

What this means in understandable English is that if a
parent, in his anxiety to know where his son goes after
choir practice, does something that will cause severe
pain to his son, it is only "torture" if the causing of
that severe pain is his objective. If his objective is
something else - such as finding out where his son goes
after choir practice - then it is not torture. \ \

--

/ / She adds that Bush "has warned the American people
that the so-called war on terrorism could last for

--

/ / As with any treaty ratified by the U.S., the
Convention against Torture carries the full force of

/ / Note well the import of that first paragraph from
the August 1 memo. The argument leaps blithely over the
definitions of torture as described in U.S.C 2340, and
proceeds directly to the import of 2340A, the section
which demands a 20 year prison term for any American who
tortures another human being. If the person being
tortured should die, U.S.C. 2340A demands the death
penalty for the American responsible. \ \

--
<<http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/20/1087669844496.html>>

/ / "This was an attack on a family in a house and it killed
all of them. \ \

<<http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/jun212004/f2.asp>>

/ / "We inspected the damage, we looked through the
bodies of the women and children and elderly. This was
a family," he said. \ \

No, no interest in arresting defenseless innocent women
and children. Kimmit, the fascist traitor, knows Berg
was murdered by overweight whiteys, and bremer's letter
to divide the Iraqi people from the Iraqi people, served
blindly only the evil enemies to God, the ungodly
bushite. The bushites who thieve from America, her sons
and daughters, while sacrificing the earned pensions of
America's own grand parents. All for the cowardice of
the GI rising as a man with a nation, to arrest or kill
the evil un-arrested bushite parasites, done in for, as
a gift to god from US all as Humanity.

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0617-01.htm>>

/ / In a country that promotes the virtues of the free
market, he died for the benefit of the war profiteers
and for very little benefit to himself. \ \

--

<<http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/NLG406A.html>>

/ / New York, June 18, 2004--The National Lawyers Guild
calls for the prosecution of President George W. Bush \ \

--

/ / "I insisted many times I am not a member of
al-Qaida, I am not a member of a terrorist

--

<<http://www.nycny.com/columns/schiff/>>

/ / US killed hundreds of Iraqi civilians in "precision"
strikes

A senior military officer told the Times: ``It was all
just guesswork where they were.'' \ \

--

<<http://www.stopwarcoalition.org/>>

/ / "You haven't begun to see evil," he said, "horrible
things done to the children of women prisoners, as the
cameras run." \ \

Again, the evil un-arrested bushites, figure they'll
advocate the pillage, rape and murder of more innocent
people, torturing children, and US men and women of this
world will all be too afraid to hunt them down and kill
them firstly.

snpd

<<http://www.lidiotduvillage.com/article.php3?id_article=1771>>

/ / There was ruin and terror in Manhattan, but, over
the Hudson River in New Jersey, a handful of men were
dancing. \ \

--

<<http://www.talkaboutabook.com/group/rec.arts.books.tolkien/messages/262788.html>>

/ / How can a human being, a citizen and soldier of a
supposedly civilized nation, have the crassness, the
sheer insensitivity, the moral blankness and lack of
compassion to casually shrug off the death of "a handful
of women" in such a fashion? \ \

<<http://www.tompaine.com/articles/consequential_lies.php>>

/ / What were his interrogators most interested in learning
from this 19-year-old? What he could tell them about
the weapons of mass destruction. And as we know,
Abdulazzaq's case is far from unusual. \ \

-

So Torture Is Legal?

<<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44874-2004Jun15.html>>

/ / A grave breach means
the "willful killing, torture or inhuman treatment" of
prisoners. If death results, the act imposes the death
penalty. \ \

As I said, kill bush and rumsfeld, and by thought worthy
the title America.

--

<<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/16/eveningnews/main623569.shtml>>

/ / "This was not a smoking gun, this was an audio tape
of the bullet coming out of the chamber, hitting the
victim and the killer standing over the body and
laughing about it." Russ Campbell, Nevada Power Company \ \

--

<<http://keyetv.com/finance/finance_story_168205256.html>>

/ / But officials at the FERC, the very agency charged
with regulating energy companies, has not only known
about the tapes for two years, but fought attempts to
release them. \ \

--

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0614-03.htm>>

/ / George Orwell... meet Franz Kafka \ \

--

/ / In other words, the act of torture is not, in fact,
torture if the intent to torture is not there -- and,

--

/ / Of course, that wonderfully turned phrase
"exceptional interrogations" means "torture" (except

--

/ / The US Justice Department, which is supposed to
uphold the law, actually sent a memo worthy of the Nazi

/ / Lowry Mays, honcho of Clear Channel Inc. (which owns
more than 1,200 radio stations - a third of all the
stations in America), opines that: "We're not in the
business of providing news and information We're simply
in the business of selling our customers' products." \ \

--

<<http://www.ocnus.net/artman/publish/article_12476.shtml>>

/ / He is claiming that no law can infringe on his
inherent power to do whatever he wishes \ \

--

/ / Though administration lawyers have written legal
opinions asserting Bush's unfettered powers, the concept

--

/ / In other words, Sanchez--who is stepping down at the
end of June--and the US military high command

--

/ / Stafford-Smith yesterday pointed to what he called
its most outrageous argument -- namely, that domestic

--

/ / Should the contractors be tried in U.S. court, they
may still go free, if they can prove that they carried

--

/ / That means, according to the
report, that the president himself is not bound by U.S.

--

<<http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2004/06/09/the_torturers_a
mong_us/>>

/ / ..is part of a larger slide toward tyranny as the Bush
administration tries to exempt itself from the rule of law. \ \

--

Liberty and Justice for All

snpd

<<http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/Armitage,Richard.shtml>>

snpd

Think this God asks: What real man of any
nationality, or religion, wouldn't kill a cowardly
bushite who wars defenseless innocent children with
cluster bombs and depleted uranium?, all so the bushmob
can further get away from stealing from their very own
grand parents they leave back home as cowards
undefended?

--

Interlude

Nick Berg was murdered in a large building with yellow
walls and a cement floor, by overweight white bigots who
of none, don't know the first thing about wearing a
turban, nor, the wise teachings of the Koran. We need
to do an investigation to conclude how many buildings in
Iraq fit those same sized projections witnessed in the
film that match up like Abu Ghraib does, before

snpd
--

www.thewe.cc/contents/more/archive2004/march/senator_we_did_not_clear_the_document.htm

/ / Michigan's Senator Carl Levin asked the CIA
director: "Did the CIA agree with the contents of the
Feith document?" "Senator, we did not clear the
document. We did not agree with the way the data was
characterized in that document." \ \

snpd

Who wouldn't kill the thieving evil bushite to save the
lives of the innocent they victimize for stolen profit I
ask everyone to think for yourself?

snpd

I am, King and lord of Creation.

Johnny Wizard

snpd

--

<<http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/archive/scoop/stories/51/f6/200406042049.5f158db0.html>>

/ / Do you have a Citibank account? How about a JP
Morgan Chase credit card? Who do you think were the
banks that moved the $3.3 trillion "missing" from the
treasury? \ \

I'm with you buddy!!!

--

/ / ``By their fruits you will recognize them. \ \

--

/ / As villager Mohammed stated, "While still in the
village, men were gathered together and beaten severely.

--

<<http://jameswagner.com/mt_archives/004125.html>>

/ / Let's be clear about what this means: Gonzales was
urging--and the President adopted as policy--an end run
around federal laws. \ \

--

I Need Funding

/ / The report, dated May 5, said interrogators from a
National Guard unit attached to the 3rd Infantry
Division had "forced into asphyxiation numerous
detainees in an attempt to obtain information" during
one 10-week period last year, the newspaper said. \ \

snpd

George W. Bush!! Evil
incarnate! The most despicable excuse for humans
suffering ever surmised by real understanding.

snpd

Ultimately, Justice
for You, means Justice for me, even if you don't
understand as much.

Johnny Wizard

--

<<http://www.brushtail.com.au/nick_berg_hypothesis.html>>

/ / Were tapes made at the three known interviews of
Nick Berg by the FBI? Who did the interviews? Where
are they? \ \

--

/ / "On one stretch of highway alone, there were more
than 50 civilian cars, each with four or five people

/ / It was our job to look into the pockets of
dead Iraqis to gather intelligence. However, time and
time again, I saw Marines steal gold chains, watches and
wallets full of money." \ \

/ / The military stressed that Iraqi security forces
entered the mosque before any Americans. \ \

--

/ / When Ground Zero firefighters and cops began getting
sick, the White House tried to block $90 million in

--

<<http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1221658,00.html>>

Where was an attempt to instead make arrests, or ask for
surrender of the rousing party goers? Imagine that: a
bushite murders 45 or so members of your family and
immediate friends, all because it thought you might be
suspicions living in a house. Oh, but later on, the
lucky geniuses on their own found boots, a telephone,
AK-47s, cannons and bazookas and maybe a missile silo...
Yeah, and.. so what.

"They didn't even spare one child, one elderly,"

Evil bushite mattis' faulty judgement is criminal. He
tells US that we musn't be naive, he can command
soulless enemy bushite soldiers to steal from the People
for G.W. Bush, through murdering US indiscriminately,
all for the reason he stated: he can't understand why
people live with the desert in the Middle East. He
suggests we're out as pansy god lovers to ask his men to
please "apologize", instead we ask his boys to be men,
and KILL HIM rightly. Otherwise, he says he'll attempt
get away towing more bush-whore teen bitches to
murdering any or all men and boys of military age,
(while excusing the rest of Humnaity as
inconsequencial), and figures the still surving men and
boys of this world, (included as of his attachment)
won't smarten up and target him and his instead.
snpd

<<http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/08/1049567660897.html>>

/ / "I think they thought we wouldn't shoot kids, But we
showed them we don't care. I did what I had to do. I
don't have a big problem with it" - U.S. Army Pvt.
Nick Boggs \ \

Liar George W. Bush dares all godly men of this planet
to hunt him down and kill him. I'm in. I'm coming to
kill you George W. Bush, all by myself, I need no back
up, for I am as real men of honor and courage who stand
alone in hate for all bushite savages as the enemies of
life as we know it. Killing un-arrested George W. Bush
is truly, a gift of love to God.

<<http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/may/21iraq.htm>>

/ / "I don't have to apologize for
the conduct of my men." \ \

It is not his men, but himself as our enemy we're
calling out now to re-dress or kill rightly.

--

<<http://www.veteransforpeace.org/US_roops_admit_061903.htm>>

/ / Specialist Corporal Michael Richardson said: "There
was no dilemma when it came to shooting people who were
not in uniform, I just pulled the trigger. \ \

--

<<http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2004-05/21/article03.shtml>>

/ / They were shooting low on the ground and targeting
us one by one," \ \

I beg and plead for God and mercy, destroy the unholy
bushite neo-con, to save the lives of the innocent they
with your silence, unjustly depeciate for victimization.

--

<<http://psychoanalystsopposewar.org/ORR.htm>>

/ / Dr Alusi said 11 of the dead were women and 14 were
children. "I want to know why the Americans targeted
this small village," \ \

snpd

--

<<http://www.bahdja.com/cgi-bin/protection/dforum/forum.pl?msg=23598>>

/ / it
might be because the executive director of the
commission, Philip Zelikow, was on Bush's transition
team during the first months of his presidency,\ \

snpd

Kill George W. Bush when you see him please, and let's
for sure try to arrest the rest.

--

<<http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/AB4BB24B-AA65-4477-95F3-BF501255D368.htm>>

/ / "The fact that they don't even condemn these
atrocities suggests that the Bush Administration is a
culprit in these crimes." \ \

--

<<http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0522-07.htm>>

--

<<http://www.joehilldispatch.org/warandpeace/archives/003192.php>>

/ / The report says that
Israel should not even have been in the place because,
he "[d]id not have a security clearance." \ \

--

<<http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=80278>>

/ / The General Accounting Office ruled yesterday that
the Bush administration broke federal law by producing
and distributing to local television stations phony news
segments about its Medicare changes. \ \

--

<<http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/press/news.aspx?id=13373>>

/ / They were released without being charged.
A US military investigation found no evidence of
wrongdoing. \ \

/ / Two of the three Reuters staff said they had been
forced to insert a finger into their anus and then lick
it, and were forced to put shoes in their mouths,
particularly humiliating in Arab culture. \ \

--

<<http://p090.ezboard.com/fthecitygatefrm9.showMessage?topicID=1127.topic>>

/ / She [Kwiatkowski] would soon conclude that the OSP
-- a pet project of Vice President Dick Cheney and
Defense Secretary Don Rumsfeld -- was more akin to a
nerve center for what she now calls a ``neoconservative
coup, a hijacking of the Pentagon.'' \ \

--

<<http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/16360.html>>

/ / So, there you have it: we are sending more troops
in to get the troops out. \ \

--

<<http://cbs2.com/california/CA--Pelosi-Bush-kn/resources_news_html>>

/ / "Not to get personal about it, but the president's
capacity to lead has never been there. \ \

--

<<http://context.themoscowtimes.com/index.php?aid=133187>>

--

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0520-10.htm>>

/ / [...] produce excruciating, but non-lethal, pain.
This particular suggestion comes from Harvard Law
professor Alan Dershowitz. \ \

--

<<http://lists.gp-us.org/pipermail/texgreen/2004-April/004097.html>>

/ / [...] the people who manufacture cluster bombs and
helicopter gun ships and napalm and F16s that are sent
over there, they haven't heard that either. \ \

--

<<http://www.kathryncramer.com/wblog/archives/000579.html>>

/ / The arrogance and contempt of the US military toward
ordinary Iraqis was summed up in the remarks of Major
General James Mattis, commander of the US 1st Marine
Division, \ \

--

/ / As Provance is a member of Military Intelligence,
and as it was Military Intelligence that was put in

--

/ / Newsweek says Bush, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft all
"signed off on a secret system of detention and

--

/ / But what really struck me was Gibsons use of the
most elementary trick in the demagogues handbook: the

/ / The US Arms Export Control Act (AECA) strictly
forbids the government from giving military assistance
to any country that violates internationally recognized
human rights. The State Department's 2001 human rights
report states: "Israeli [...] \ \

/ / However one may feel about terrorists being provided
Geneva Convention protections, only a soulless fiend can
devise a defense for the torture, rape, molestation and
abuse absorbed by innocent people in Abu Ghraib. \ \

--

/ / That important point is obscured by all the
right-wing rhetoric about the few "rotten apples" whose

/ / The J.A.G. officers told Scott Horton--a partner at
Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler who chaired the bar's
human-rights committee--that the Geneva standards had
been compromised by the highest-ranking civilians in the
Defense Department. \ \

/ / Upon his surrender to Army authorities on March 15,
he immediately applied for conscientious-objector
status. The statement he filed then includes telling
anecdotes about the treatment of Iraqi prisoners at the
Al Assad airbase northwest of Baghdad, where his unit
was stationed. His recollections confirm Mr. Hersh's
reporting. \ \

--

/ / A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving Systems
Israeli owner, Dominick Suter, dropped his business and

--

/ / "The best solution is to find a way to release these
people instead of building more and more detention

/ / Cuba fights on the side of life in the world; you fight
on the side of death. Whereas you kill countless people
with your indiscriminate, [...] \ \

--

/ / As an article in the May 24 issue of Newsweek,
titled ``The Roots of Torture'', has revealed, Gonzales

--

/ / By asserting that the Taliban fighters were
indistinguishable from civilians, Gonzales has

--

/ / My friend insists that the scarves worn in the video
were donned and tied by people who have no clue. \ \

/ / Writers and editors who have spent years translating
essays, films, poems, scientific articles and books by
Iranian, North Korean and Sudanese authors have been
warned not to do so by the U.S. Treasury Department
under penalty of fine and imprisonment. \ \

--

/ / And if their answers are not satisfactory, Congress
should follow the dictates of the Constitution and take

--

/ / Back in November of 2003, retired Special Forces
master sergeant Stan Goff played the role of prophet in
the occupation of Iraq. In his letter, Goff wrote:
"Bushfeld and their cronies

are parasites,

and they are
the sole beneficiaries of the chaos you are learning to
live in. They get the money. You get the prosthetic
devices, the nightmares, and the mysterious illnesses.
So if your rage needs a target, there they are,
responsible for your being there, and responsible for
keeping you there. I can't tell you to disobey...But it
is perfectly legal for you to refuse illegal orders, and
orders to abuse or attack civilians are illegal.
Ordering you to keep silent about these crimes is also
illegal." \ \

/ / So this is the Bush administration-sponsored "free
Iraq" \ \

--

/ / Reprint permission Exclusive: Shocking Details on
Abuse of Reuters Staffers in Iraq \ \

--

Prison abuse resulted from a memo signed by Bush: Newsweek
<<http://www.newindpress.com/Newsitems.asp?ID=IEL20040517033311&Title=B%20R%20E

<<http://townsvillebulletin.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,9519057%255E401,00.html

> / / The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Richard
> Myers, sent General Miller from Cuba to Baghdad in August last
> year to suggest changes to prisoner interrogations. \ \

PENTAGON NEOCON CABAL ORDERED IRAQ PRISON TORTURE
<<http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=15417&sid=e52aa3dcf20a33ab37e8c
d3>>
00883ec9a

--

Soldier details inmate abuses in Abu Ghraib prison
<<http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/04/05/15/wir_prison001.cfm>>

/ / "A couple of the detainees kind of made an 'ah'
sound as if this hurt them or caused them some type of
pain when Davis would land on them," he said. \ \

Of the People, by the People, for the People

Will America remain silent as represented by bushite
decree towards disciple lawless Davis surviving this
conflict as America's own tentacle? Will America
succumb to excepting censorship when it comes to the
screams of mercy from the innocent and god loving I ask
you as all family men considered, again, who wouldn't
proudly kill an evil bushite to save the life of one as
intended innocent victim?

snpd

--

<<http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1216438,00.html>>

--

<<http://www.cair-net.org/images/lcpl11.jpg>>

snpd
--

E-mail indicates Berg was in U.S. military's custody
<<http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/05142004/world/15863.htm>>

snpd

"Why don't we find ourselves an enemy of Allah to do
this to instead friends?"

snpd

--

<<http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1216438,00.html>>

/ / "That was the normal procedure for them when
they wanted to soften up a prisoner: stuff them in the
trunk for a while and drive them around," \ \

As God would so address, this
is our beginning at living on earth free of all forms of
tyranny over the mortal minds of any.

--

Freedom fries
<<http://film.guardian.co.uk/patterson/story/0,12830,1216033,00.html>>

--

Syrian president refuses U.S. demands
<<http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/news/politics/8660221.htm>>

/ / "We always ask the United States to give one
passport, one name, some evidence of this happening. So
far we have not received this." \ \

--

<<http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=6228>>

/ / UNHEEDED ALARM BELLS: The alarm was sounded.
According to the WP, last year a total of 80 military
lawyers "appealed to a senior representative of the New
York State Bar Association to try to persuade the
[rummy's] Pentagon to revise its practices" regarding
interrogation rules in Iraq. \ \

--

<<http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=510435&section
=n>>

/ / Rasul and Iqbal said they were driven to falsely
confess \ \

--

<<http://www.robertscheer.com/>>

/ / It would appear that the Pentagon still doesn't want
to admit the seriousness of the problem, having now
assigned Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Miller to run Abu Ghraib
despite the fact that it was Miller who last summer
officially reported on conditions in Abu Ghraib and
seems to have enabled, if not authorized, the torture
that ensued in the autumn. \ \

--

The Bush Regime - Satanic Degradation
<<<http://www.rense.com/general52/wdw.htm>>>

--

<<http://toomanyreasons.vermontblogs.com/>>

/ / In this video, Berg
is wearing an orange jumpsuit, as US prisoners wear \ \

--

By Robert H. Reid, Associated Press
<<http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=145562&page=1>>

/ / 3. The video was dated May 11th, typical
Judeo-Masonic (CIA/MOSSAD) signature and M.O., \ \

/ / SE: [...] If this boat
or some section of it needs rocking, you bet we have the
right and we have the power to do it. And we have the
power to demand it. Otherwise we are making ourselves
powerless.

JH: And if we don't do it, we don't deserve it. \ \

--

Cover-Up of Abu Ghraib Torture Puts Troops at Risk
<<http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=68720&printmode=1>>

/ / When the photos were published everyone from
President Bush to General Myers appeared dumbfounded.
On May 2, 2004, three weeks after becoming aware that
CBS had the photos, General Myers amazingly claimed he
had not read the Taguba report, saying, "It's working
its way to me." \ \

--

<<http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_government&Number=146769
3&>>

/ / Where to begin? First, I don't recall any of those
prisoners having been tried and convicted in any court,
civilian or military, of the crimes Inhofe has
apparently convicted them of.\ \

--

<<http://americanassembler.com/newsblog/index.php?m=20040512>>

/ / As I said earlier today, I don't think I can
remember a more shameful spectacle in the United States
Congress, [..] \ \

--

War Crimes Have Doomed the Occupation
<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0512-06.htm>>

/ / As long as we believe in
absurdities we will commit atrocities." \ \

--

Former FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds Calls Current 9/11 Investigation
Inadequate

<http://baltimorechronicle.com/050704SibelEdmonds.shtml>>

--
snpd

Huh? "at last been disarmed..." ? How does he figure?
The equation hasn't changed. Example: The same
unaccounted anthrax, (that was disintegrated into ash),
still is not able to be measured as completely accounted
for, (never could be), but this bushwhoring war crime
apologist, tells US, it was only though the lawless
murder of our good friends and family for countless
generations, that he now attests without reason, or
evidence, to find Iraq in "fact" disarmed of it's still
nowhere to be found, weapons of mass destruction. (An
irrational reason he pronounced previous in corporately
broacasted public support of instigating heinous war
crimes against our humanity under the leadership skills
of the evil lying demon antiChrist, our Mr. bush Jr..)
Only now, after the luxuriously wealthy bushites have
begun misappropriated hundreds of billions through a
needless war to continue sacrificing true American
values, while spreading toxic waste to kill US humans
for millennia, can he now turn around and say, the
missing, as unaccounted for WMD, is nothing to get
yourself loaded, and ready to kill the evil un-arrested
bushites to save some innocent lives for. No surprise,
for as the semi-literate, would surely know of bush and
rumsfeld's complicity into 9/11 with General Ahmad. A
blatant traitor to humanity, who knows the litany of
Kissinger, and surely therefor you'd think of wmd dealer
bremer, but sides to lie foolishly to our world's public
forum in blindness, attempting to leverage the ignorance
of the unread masses on hopes he'll secretly win demon
bush's favor as dedicated bushite slave whore nazi
dumfuk.

--

Hi Mr. Moyers. Clinton, after reviewing the facts,
stated that American Intel actually had no evidence to

snpd

You see everyone?

snpd

Johnny Wizard

--

Mutiny in Iraq

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0430-14.htm>>

--

Put George W. Bush in Prison

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0505-11.htm>>

--

<<http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=5&article_id=3421>>

/ / It is very strange that the Iraqi resistance
would target their own people imprisoned there. \ \

--

Telecommuting to Baghdad: The Better Way to Run a War

<<http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0503-10.htm>>

--

The Divine Calm Of George W. Bush

<<http://www.disinfo.com/site/displayarticle3211.html>>

/ / For George W. Bush, August 6, 2001, [...] But a reporter
who saw him cavorting on his Crawford ranch not long
after said, "The president was probably at the most
relaxed I've ever seen him." \ \

--

<<http://www.ipsnews.net/interna.asp?idnews=23590>>

/ / In the small town Hilla, an hour's drive south of
Baghdad, blood stains a wall at the office of the
Babylon Human Rights Organisation. \ \

--

'I Saw Papers That Show US Knew al-Qa'ida Would Attack Cities With
Airplanes'

<<http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0402-01.htm>>

/ / There
was, however, general information about the use of
airplanes and that an attack was just months away. \ \

--

<<http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/may2004-daily/01-05-2004/oped/o2.htm>>

/ / Similarly it's fiendishly difficult to get people to
accept the label "rebels" for those Iraqis killed by
American snipers when - as in Falluja - they turn out to
be pregnant women, 13-year-old boys and old men standing
by their front gates.\ \

--

Bush demands total impunity on war crimes committed by
his enemies of Humanity

<<http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/oct2002/icc-o12.shtml>>

--

snpd

You and who's army?

snpd
Our Mr. bush Jr., as an enemy of
America, needs to be hunted down religiously by our
police services for committing high treason on September
11th, 2001.

snpd

www.globalresearch.ca
www.whatreallyhappened.com