Re: God so loved the world

Steve Winter

Aug 28, 2004, 10:49:52 PM8/28/04
rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:

>Then look who is writing, you are a pretending "Apostolic, Jesus name,
>Oneness believer" with a toilet tongue the devil would be proud of, to
>call his own.

It is the Word of God and not the devil that chose to speak of
infidel filth like Raymond Knapp with terms relating to chastity
or lack thereof.

We know that the devilish Raymond Knapp goes a whoring with any
religious group that he pleases.

We see organizational descent into whoredom, unholiness and
compromise. God does not want His ministers "bearing with" or
otherwise tolerating false preachers like trinitarians.

Did Paul preach tolerance and fellowship towards deceivers
like Raymond Knapp?? Nope!

II Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may
cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein
they glory, they may be found even as we.
II Corinthians 11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
II Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is
transformed into an angel of light.
II Corinthians 11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his
ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.

II Corinthians 11:16 I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if
otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a
little.
II Corinthians 11:17 That which I speak, I speak [it] not after
the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of
boasting.
II Corinthians 11:18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I
will glory also.
II Corinthians 11:19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye
[yourselves] are wise.

Let's look back a few verses:

II Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly
jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may
present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ.
II Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent
beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be
corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Notice that Paul fears for their LOSS OF CHASTITY and CORRUPTION,
that they would be spiritually whorish like Raymond Knapp.

II Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another
Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another
spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye
have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him].

Just "bearing with" a trinitarian is defined as the manifestation
of whoredom and corruption (lack of chastity is "unchaste" or
"whorish". One who lacks "fidelity" is an "infidel"). Not only
does Raymond Knapp "bear with" deceivers, he PROMOTES them from
his website.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man]
preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let
him be accursed.
Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to
please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant
of Christ.

II John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the
doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine
of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
II John 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this
doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God
speed:
II John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his
evil deeds.

Whorish spiritual filth like Raymond Knapp are partakers with the
deceivers that they fellowship with.

Let us look back and see what would be the symptoms of the HIGH
RISK group for whoredom and infidelity.

2 Cor 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or
compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they
measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves
among themselves, are not wise.

They COMMEND themselves this "high risk" group. They MEASURE
THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES etc .

2 Cor 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but
whom the Lord commendeth.

Pastor sTeve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Raymond

Aug 31, 2004, 5:44:48 PM8/31/04
Steve Winter <steve....@prime.org> wrote in message news:<6og2j0tfofp7rjtgd...@4ax.com>...

> rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >Then look who is writing, you are a pretending "Apostolic, Jesus name,
> >Oneness believer" with a toilet tongue the devil would be proud of, to
> >call his own.
>
> It is the Word of God and not the devil that chose to speak of
> infidel filth like Raymond Knapp with terms relating to chastity
> or lack thereof.

You are nothing but a liar, and the word of God is not found in you.
Then chastity is a term you never did live by, so it is strange you
would dare use it here, when you still have a child out of wedlock.

> 2 Cor 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
> 2 Cor 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but
> whom the Lord commendeth.

Amen to the Word of God, even if you use if it, makes it look
questionalble.

> Pastor sTeve Winter

Steve Winter

Aug 31, 2004, 10:30:24 PM8/31/04
rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:

>> It is the Word of God and not the devil that chose to speak of
>> infidel filth like Raymond Knapp with terms relating to chastity
>> or lack thereof.
>
>You are nothing but a liar, and the word of God is not found in you.
>Then chastity is a term you never did live by, so it is strange you

I have never claimed that I was not a sinner before I became a
Christian, but the issues here are Raymond Knapp's sins and
spiritual whoredoms here and NOW while he is trying to put
himself over as a missionary conning poor souls in Hong Kong.

Ray is just upset because I point out that he is a spiritual
slut. I am not even concerned with what he did when he was a
street gang leader and a criminal.

I am talking about Raymond Knapp's PRESENT, not his PAST! He is
a deceiver and a fake NOW while pretending to be a "oneness
missionary".

Pastor Winter
--
"Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your

Message has been deleted

Raymond

Sep 1, 2004, 5:30:47 PM9/1/04
Steve Winter <steve....@prime.org> wrote in message news:<4pcaj0t5b9bngv76r...@4ax.com>...

> rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:
>
> >> It is the Word of God and not the devil that chose to speak of
> >> infidel filth like Raymond Knapp with terms relating to chastity
> >> or lack thereof.
> >
> >You are nothing but a liar, and the word of God is not found in you.
> >Then chastity is a term you never did live by, so it is strange you
>
> I have never claimed that I was not a sinner before I became a
> Christian, but the issues here are Raymond Knapp's sins and
> spiritual whoredoms here and NOW while he is trying to put
> himself over as a missionary conning poor souls in Hong Kong.

You never claimed not to lie either it would seem, and your above
statement prove that you are. As for being a missionary, folks just
check out www.pioneers-for-jesus.org for the full story about what I
have done and am.

> Ray is just upset because I point out that he is a spiritual
> slut. I am not even concerned with what he did when he was a
> street gang leader and a criminal.

I not upset, because your nature is that of a gutter toilet person,
only upset that you refuse to accept the truth and let Jesus in to
your life to control not only the heart, but the mouth and soul. Your
sin makes you a criminal.

Then I never denied my pass and point to it as a gang leader and a
criminal showing others that it is the Grace of God and the blood of
Jesus, that can reach down to those in the gutter and deep in sin, and
bring them to His Cross, and find forgiveness so they can walk in a
new life and enjoy the joy of the Lord Jesus. Which your terms and
words show all, you do not have that new life in Christ, but the old
man still controls you. All the water in all the baptism would do you
no good, as it is not water that saves but Christ and the Blood. The
Blood is what makes one new, the water only is suppose to show one has
been forgiven. Then their life shows it. Your life shows hate and
evil, sue people and make up false police statements and lie like the
devil that has to be with you. You are still a criminal in the
kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ.Then I never deniled my pass and
point to it as a gang leader and a criminal showing others that it is
the Grace of God and the blood of Jesus, that can reach down to those
in the gutter and deep in sin, and bring them to His Cross, and find
forgivness so they can walk in a new life and enjoy the joy of the
Lord Jesus. Which your terms and words show all, you do not have that
new life in Christ, but the old man still controls you. All the water
in all the baptism would do you no good, as it is not water that saves
but Christ and the Blood. The Blood is what makes on new, the water
only is suppose to show one has been forgiven. Then their life shows
it. Your life shows hate and evil, sue people and make up false police
statements and lie like the devil that has to be with you. You are
still a criminal in the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ.

> I am talking about Raymond Knapp's PRESENT, not his PAST! He is
> a deceiver and a fake NOW while pretending to be a "oneness
> missionary".

You can talk about Raymond Knapp Pass, PRESENT and future if you had
any way of knowing that. I have nothing to hide, and my life in
Holiness and the Apostolic Church of the Lord is all there to be seen.
www.pioneers-for-jesus.org Check it out folks, see if 40 years in
Asia was fake, check out the pictures of the members and the people
finding the Lord Jesus in the Philippine, Taiwan and Hong Kong, China
are still there and the thousand baptized as ONENESS folks do in JESUS
NAME are still there and the thousand Churches and Chapels along with
two bible schools and a school for Children, are still there all
standing for the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Show yourself what
evil a person like Steven Ray Winter is able to do, to insult the work
of the Kingdom of God in Christ Jesus.

> Pastor Winter

Pastor Raymond Knapp