Raymond Knapp admits he rejects the Bible

Steve Winter

Sep 27, 2004, 12:10:27 PM9/27/04
rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote
>> Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
>> other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
>> let him be accursed.
>>
>> Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man]
>> preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let
>> him be accursed.
>>
>> Why would God command us twice to curse false-christian scum like
>> Bob Weigel if it didn't matter?
>
>It is no wonder you believe PAUL IS GOD, as it was PAUL not God that
>did the command to curse people, then who ever said you knew the
>bible?

This clearly proves that the reprobate devil Raymond Knapp does
not believe that Paul's epistles are the Word of God. This
proves yet again, by his own words that Raymond Knapp does NOT
believe the Bible.

Raymond Knapp is also a very blatant liar. Does everyone who
quotes any of the Pauline epistles now believe that "Paul is God?

Any of you dimbulbs who threw away your honor, integrity and
salvation to support Raymond Knapp ready to repent of your sin?
Are you not the least bit embarassed yet?

Pastor Winter
--
"Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your

Raymond

Sep 27, 2004, 8:25:30 PM9/27/04
Steve Winter <steve....@prime.org> wrote in message news:<8hegl0tnf2bdjtist...@4ax.com>...

> rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote
> >> Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
> >> other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
> >> let him be accursed.
> >>
> >> Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man]
> >> preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let
> >> him be accursed.
> >>
> >> Why would God command us twice to curse false-christian scum like
> >> Bob Weigel if it didn't matter?
> >
> >It is no wonder you believe PAUL IS GOD, as it was PAUL not God that
> >did the command to curse people, then who ever said you knew the
> >bible?
>
> This clearly proves that the reprobate devil Raymond Knapp does
> not believe that Paul's epistles are the Word of God. This
> proves yet again, by his own words that Raymond Knapp does NOT
> believe the Bible.
>
> Raymond Knapp is also a very blatant liar. Does everyone who
> quotes any of the Pauline epistles now believe that "Paul is God?
>
> Any of you dimbulbs who threw away your honor, integrity and
> salvation to support Raymond Knapp ready to repent of your sin?
> Are you not the least bit embarassed yet?
>
> Pastor Winter

> "Paul is not God, and never was God." - Knapp showing his contempt for the Word of God 2003

Note that "Pastor Steve Winer" said Paul is God, and my denying that
is to him contempt! I stand by the Word of God, Paul is NOT GOD,
never was, and never will be!!!!!!!!

Seems Mr. Winter sees such truths as "blatant liar" stuff, that does
show who side he is on, in things eternal, and it sure is not of
Jesus. God loves the truth and Jesus said He is the Truth, the Way
and the Life, and Jesus not Paul is yesterday, today, and tomorrow
Hebrews 13:8

Thank you Mr. Winter for another has visited the
www.pioneers-for-JESUS.org as they just have to see, how a person like
you can call what is of God as if it was not. Again Paul is NOT GOD!
Accept it, it is Bible.

Raymond Knapp

Steve Winter

Sep 28, 2004, 12:16:12 AM9/28/04
rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:

>> "Paul is not God, and never was God." - Knapp showing his contempt for the Word of God 2003
>
>Note that "Pastor Steve Winer" said Paul is God, and my denying that
>is to him contempt! I stand by the Word of God, Paul is NOT GOD,
>never was, and never will be!!!!!!!!

Raymond Knapp is a liar and was showing his contempt for the
Pauline Epistles. I have never said that Paul is God, but I
believe Paul's epistles are SCRIPTURE and the WORD OF GOD!

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is
salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the
wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these
things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which
they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the
other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Here is another example of Raymond Knapp "demon"strating his
contempt for Paul's epistles.

rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote
>> Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any
>> other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
>> let him be accursed.
>>
>> Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man]
>> preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let
>> him be accursed.
>>
>> Why would God command us twice to curse false-christian scum like
>> Bob Weigel if it didn't matter?
>
>It is no wonder you believe PAUL IS GOD, as it was PAUL not God that
>did the command to curse people, then who ever said you knew the
>bible?

This clearly proves that the reprobate devil Raymond Knapp does
not believe that Paul's epistles are the Word of God. This
proves yet again, by his own words that Raymond Knapp does NOT
believe the Bible.

Raymond Knapp is also a very blatant liar. Does everyone who
quotes any of the Pauline epistles now believe that "Paul is God?

Any of you dimbulbs who threw away your honor, integrity and
salvation to support Raymond Knapp ready to repent of your sin?

Are you not the least bit embarrassed yet?

Pastor Winter
--
"Winters, you are a blabbering heretic. In a truly godly
nation you would be executed for publicly promoting your
heretical doctrines." - Tom Albrecht trinitarian deceiver 2000
"Copyright infringement my ***" (obscenity deleted) - Brian Boggs cultist 2000
"lying to mr. winter is just a defense" - Mark Bassett UPC Preacher 1999
"It isnt a salvation issue..." - Mark Bassett 1999 regarding Biblical holiness
"Sorry old man. I never lie, if I, can help it." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
"...God is Triune in nature..." - Raymond W Knapp 2000
",I did get saved in a Southern Baptist Church," - Raymond Knapp 2000
"..you will not fine Mother Teresa in Hell." - Raymond Knapp 2002

"Paul is not God, and never was God." - Knapp showing his contempt for the Word of God 2003

Raymond

Sep 28, 2004, 10:24:10 PM9/28/04
Steve Winter <steve....@prime.org> wrote in message news:<a5phl0d265cmr6nkj...@4ax.com>...

> rwk...@hotmail.com (Raymond) spake thusly and wrote:
>

> >> "Paul is not God, and never was God." - Knapp showing his contempt for the Word of God 2003
> >
> >Note that "Pastor Steve Winer" said Paul is God, and my denying that
> >is to him contempt! I stand by the Word of God, Paul is NOT GOD,
> >never was, and never will be!!!!!!!!
>
> Raymond Knapp is a liar and was showing his contempt for the
> Pauline Epistles. I have never said that Paul is God, but I
> believe Paul's epistles are SCRIPTURE and the WORD OF GOD!

Raymond Knapp is not a liar and that has been proven, now you're a pathetical liar.