Salmon on the Thorns

David Dalton

Nov 23, 2013, 1:39:46 AM11/23/13
On my Salmon on the Thorns web page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html
I claim that Taliesin (Gwion Bach) and Jesus were similar.

Until recently I had Jesus as one of my twelve main
deities, but I have recently reduced those to eight
main deities and relegated Jesus to minor deity
status (about the level of a saint in Catholicism).
However I am not pushing my deities on anyone else.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel