Matt Morris (Teo Bishop) turned Christian again

David Dalton

Nov 23, 2013, 1:06:01 AM11/23/13
Here is a link that The Witch's Voice just posted to Facebook:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/23/us/an-ex-mouseketeers-journey-back-to-c
hristianity-from-paganism.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

If the above link is broken across two lines you may need
to paste both lines into the URL box of a browser and
delete the space before "hristianity".

Maybe he should become a Christopagan as described on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Neopaganism .

Also the page
http://www.druidry.org/druid-way/other-paths/christianity-druidry
mentions the Unitarian-Universalist church.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel