Aussie Sikh seeking people to talk with...

Gurfateh Phil Singh

Nov 5, 2003, 12:54:16 PM11/5/03
Deg Tegh Fateh

G'day.,

I'm an Aussie that converted to Sikhism, not Amritdhari though, and I'm now
having some troubles and would like to talk (e-mail) with some Sikhs about
these matters. I'd prefer not to do so in an open forum. I attempted that
three times and it just degenerated into a lot of flame and hate mail.

Thanks for your time.

Gurfateh Singh
desiw...@yahoo.com.au

Deg Tegh Fateh

--
*******

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Gurfateh Phil Singh - Wombat

"Life is an adventure to be lived!!! Not a question to be answered."

Rabab Revival Project: http://www.rabab.info/index.htm

Online Album: http://au.photos.yahoo.com/desiwombat

Web Page: http://desiwombat.tripod.com

PC: "How long am I going to be stunned for?"
GM: (smiling) "...the rest of your life."

---

soc.religion.sikhism is a moderated newsgroup. Post your articles
to this newsgroup, or email them to sikh...@acpub.duke.edu
Administrative contact address is sikh...@acpub.duke.edu