eCard on Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji ...

eCa...@sikhvideos.org

Jan 13, 2004, 1:28:02 PM1/13/04
You have received a Gurpurab Card!
served by www.SikhVideos.org

Heartiest Greetings on the Sacred Gurpurab
of our Most Beloved Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
and Wishing a Happy and Blessed New Year

Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Great World Teacher
is the Enlightener of the World.
He is Cosmic Light - LIGHT OF THE UNIVERSE.

From:
Guru Nanak Data Baksh Lai Mission
Chandigarh, India

Access it online here to also listen the audio

We earnestly request you to forward these cards to all you know on this planet. Click here or on the card above to send it. Please visit the home page at http://www.SikhVideos.org to select this and other Gurpurab eCards.

We have released a new Video on this Sacred Occasion. It will be broadcast on TV as mentioned below. Both the eCards and Video are available at high quality on Internet at:

http://www.SikhVideos.org
Sikh Videos Gurbani Kirtan - A Unique Video Only Sikh Website

Please do not miss this Latest Video Release on our Beloved Guru Gobind Singh Ji on TV. This programme prepared by the Guru Nanak Data Baksh Lai Mission, will be telecast as follows:

Channel: Balle Balle
Timing: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (IST)
Date: Gurpurab Day, January 5, 2003

It would be shown in countries other than India at their respective Gurbani timings. You may check up in your area for the programme timings.

With Best Wishes,
Guru Nanak Data Baksh Lai Mission,
Chandigarh, India.

Note: Some information about the cards
1. All the cards featuring Video use Windows Media
2. To watch, please make sure that Windows Media Player is properly installed
3. If the problem persists please do write us at sup...@SikhVideos.org forwarding this mail to us

In order to not receive any mails from us, please reply with a blank body.