!Join Know-Newsletter Today!

1 view

JHC

Oct 27, 2007, 6:46:44 PM10/27/07
<http://www.freewebs.com/know-newsletter/>

*_KNOW-NEWSLETTER _*

Know-Newsletter

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
Such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the WallStreet
Journal.

This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms
for at least a decade. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the
investment is now virtually ZERO!

What you need to get started:

#1) an email address (everyone has one of these)

#2) a Premier or Business PayPal account (signup for free at
www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> )

3) $5 on this account (The only investment)

4) 30 minutes of your time

After setting up your free Paypal account and confirming or verifying
YOUR account AND putting $5.00 into your Paypal account use the Account
tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the list with a note
"Please add me to your _SUBSCRIBER_ list."

Make sure the subject of the payment says...

*PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR:

_KNOW-NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBER LIST_*

Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to:

*NOTE* This address must ALWAYS remain; This is where I add you to my
subscriber list *NOTE*

ehs...@bellsouth.net

This is my paypal account and upon receipt of your $1.00 your name will
be added to my

know-newsletter Subscribers list

Then send the remaining $4.00 for my subscriber affiliates for a $1.00
apiece at these PAYPAL accounts

2) ehs...@bellsouth.net

3) ehs...@bellsouth.net

4) ehs...@bellsouth.net

5) ehs...@bellsouth.net

After you have sent $1 to each PAYPAL account

Remove e-mail address number 2, and move each e-mail address 1 step up
the ladder.

PUT YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST (POSITION 5)

!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE IS THE SAME
AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST BECOME A AFFILIATE TO THE KNOW-NEWSLETTER

UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS, FORUMS OR ETC

EMAIL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

!!!!!REMINDER!!!!! DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT
(ehs...@bellsouth.net) OR WHEN YOU SEND IT OUT

*/I/*/ /WILL NOT RECIEVE THE SUBSCRIBERS TO MY LIST

AND */YOU/* WONT RECIEVE THE $1.00 FROM EACH
*/NEW/* SUBSCRIBER

BLESS YOU ALL AND GODSPEED

Home <http://www.freewebs.com/know-newsletter/index.htm>