Ragnarok?

David Dalton

Feb 21, 2014, 12:41:09 AM2/21/14
So does anybody on here believe that Ragnarok will
occur on Saturday Feb. 22, 2014, as in

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-ragnarok-viking-apocalypse-predicted-saturday
-february-22-1557049

?

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel

David Dalton

Feb 24, 2014, 12:15:27 AM2/24/14
In article <dalton-5CFEB7....@mx05.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> So does anybody on here believe that Ragnarok will
> occur on Saturday Feb. 22, 2014, as in
>
> http://www.ibtimes.com/what-ragnarok-viking-apocalypse-predicted-saturday
> -february-22-1557049

which says

"The legend of Ragnarok tells of the fall of the Norse gods and the
birth of a new world, but, of course, if we wake up to the same old
world on the morning of Sunday, February 23, we'll have no regrets - our
celebrations also mark Jolablot, the Viking feast to hail the coming of
spring, which to many people is the annual rebirth of the world!"
Danielle Daglan, director of the 30th JORVIK Viking Festival to
celebrate the apocalyptic event, told the Yorkshire Post in England.

Maybe spring is coming in England, but not here in
Newfoundland for a while yet, even though St. John's
is further south than England.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)