minor web page update

David Dalton

Jun 4, 2015, 11:50:06 PM6/4/15
I just made a minor update to my Salmon on the Thorns web page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"It is time for you to laugh instead of crying

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2015, 11:20:05 PM6/5/15
In article <dalton-7C3F60....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I just made a minor update to my Salmon on the Thorns web page
> http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

The update was

June 4, 2015: I have been accepted to the Ph.D. and I won't have to do
any more courses or repeat my candidacy exam, and I have been granted a
full fellowship.

My mental health has continued to be good, but I am probably ten pounds
heavier than I was a year ago so I plan to start doing more walking and
eventually some jogging soon.