:Periodic Post: Do you post using a fake e-mail address, or your real one?

1 view

Periodic Post

Jul 6, 2010, 9:00:12 AM7/6/10
We realize that a lot of posters on soc.religion.mormon don't want
to use their real e-mail addresses when posting to the group. On the
other hand, the moderators do like to be able to let people know why
their messages have not been accepted for posting.

If your message has an invalid address, we will not be able to send
you that information. If you would like have your articles returned
to you so we can explain the reasons your post was not accepted (or
even just to know that the message will not be accepted) send us
a message to srm-...@srm.npl.invalid.com (remove the ".invalid"
before sending) with both the fake address you use and your real
address.

The real address you provide will only be used for returning messages
to you.

Regards,

SRM Moderators