Muslims Shield Christian Passengers In Militant Attack On Kenyan Bus

David Amicus

Dec 29, 2015, 10:20:03 PM12/29/15
Things like this are happening all the time! The word needs to get out!

http://www.cruxnow.com/faith/2015/12/23/muslims-shield-christian-passengers-in-militant-attack-on-kenyan-bus/

Catherine Jefferson

Dec 30, 2015, 12:30:03 AM12/30/15
On 12/29/2015 7:17 PM, David Amicus wrote:
> Things like this are happening all the time! The word needs to get out!
>
> http://www.cruxnow.com/faith/2015/12/23/muslims-shield-christian-passengers-in-militant-attack-on-kenyan-bus/

I saw that a week ago. That degree of courage isn't seen all the time.
It was noteworthy, heartwarming, and deserved notice. (More than it got.)

I didn't see any stories that went into which passenger or passengers
started it. Almost certainly one or two stood up and refused to expose
the Christians, or talked with everybody beforehand and got them to
agree to do it. That's how most spontaneous group actions occur, bad or
good.

Stuff like this just makes me feel better about being human. ;)

--
Catherine Jefferson <tw8...@ergosphere.net>
Blog/Personal: http://www.ergosphere.net