Of Kings And Prophets

David Amicus

Mar 16, 2016, 2:10:06 AM3/16/16
Is anyone watching this series? I'd like to know what Muslims think of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Kings_and_Prophets

Yusuf B Gursey

Mar 16, 2016, 7:20:04 AM3/16/16
On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 8:10:06 AM UTC+2, David Amicus wrote:
> Is anyone watching this series? I'd like to know what Muslims think of it.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Kings_and_Prophets

Muslims recognize Samuel (unnamed in the Qur'an) as a
prophet and mention is made of Saul. Certainly David.

The series appeals to soap opera genre with sex and
violence. I don't think a pious person of any religion
would like it.