Sura 34:13

David Amicus

Oct 22, 2015, 10:00:03 PM10/22/15
The edition I'm reading says that the Jinn made "statues" for Solomon. I was wondering what that might entail and found this commentary on the verse and thought to share.

http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php?sura=34&verse=12&to=13

I do remember once reading that Muhammad told Aisha that Gabriel would not enter their home because there was an image in it. I think a toy horse?

MAST

Jan 29, 2016, 2:40:03 PM1/29/16
The Egyptian government made a picture of the pyramids complete with shadow as seen from Google Earth.

LINK:
https://www.instagram.com/p/8HfEFrH2Xn/

Yusuf B Gursey

Jan 29, 2016, 4:30:03 PM1/29/16
IIRC there are contradictory traditions.

IIRC one tradition has Aisha defending her toy horses
by referncing Solomon and Muhammad laughing.