(URGENT) Al-Muhajiroun: MUSLIMS IN BRITAIN DECLARE WAR AGAINST THE US AND BRITISH GOVERNMENTS & a response from the WIN Amir

Harith Abd Rahman Peterson

Feb 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/11/98

Authbillahiminashaitanirajim.
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.

Assalamu alaikum, my dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

Peace to all,

Alhamdulillah.

One of the purposes of the World Islamic Network (WIN) project is to
emphasize Islamic contents on the Internet of high importance. Thus, as t=
he
WIN project's Amir, I forward this message across the Internet from the
Al-Muhajiroun Movement, and their declaration "Muslims in Britain Declare
War Against the US and British Governments". However, I consider it a
diservice to spread this information without a response. Please read it
below the message from Al-Muhajiroun.

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE RAPIDLY AND WIDLY.

The Al-Muhajiroun can be reached at:
Web: http://www.almuhajiroun.org/
Email: Sa...@webfactory.co.uk