Here is a Fantastic Yoga Web Site

ananta...@excite.com

Feb 23, 2004, 11:52:24 AM2/23/04
Dear fellow Sadhu's

Last week i sent out an email regarding the contents of the Ananta Yoga Web..(this is re-included below)
today i am sending a NEW URL for the Yogifire page as the old one beame muddled at lower screen resolutions... here is the new URL>>......

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/yogicfire/index.html

I am pleased to finally have this page ready. It contains a complete expose of the process of the manifestation of existence and consciousness in a graphic form. I have endevoured to make it as true to life as possible using animation technology. Ah! the Wonder of the PC.

Ananta Yoga Learning Center: This excellent Australian site provides English translations of the Siva Sutras, Spanda Karika, Tripura Rahayasa, Pratybijnahridaya, Vijnana Bhairava, parts of the Jnaneshwari, the Holy Kural (Tikural), Tirumantirum, yoga poetry, Sanskrit dictionary,and much more.

It is my sincere hope that it is clear enough to aid all who see it in their quest for realization.

Click the link below to see it. please be patient if you are on a slow connection
as it is well worth the wait.

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/animbindu/animbindu.htm

There is also a new Site portraying the process of enlightenment in image form.

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/yogicfire/index.html

Here is the URL for the Main Ananta Web Site, which contains a large collection of Hindu and Saivite Documents translated from Sanskrit by various Authors. There are also many links to other sites as well as the world Sanskrit Project site and its affiliate Sites.

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/anantayogaweb

At the site you will also find downloadable files of some of the works included in the Ananta library.

There is a Web based search engine which allows you to search amoung the whole collection of the Library books for similar terms and words, linking the many books in a way that is very useful in the interests of understanding the generic thread which is inherent in (or rather runs through) all the works.

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu/anantayogaweb/sitemap.html

You can go to the Ananta Yoga Archive Site to view yogic essays here..

http://www.upnaway.com/~bindu

with love and respect

bindu