Any religious people here?

1 view

Sister At Cybermonastery

May 6, 2004, 1:54:14 PM5/6/04
If any Buddhists, Daoists, or Zen folk see this, please come over to our
new (4/30) group, "Buddhist, Daoist, Zen - Friends".
That's news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.religion.eastern.cybermonastery
We already have some 20 members, but I am the only "official" follower
of any of the above. The others are devout, sincere, compassionate, and
friendly "interested parties". We need your viewpoints, your favorite
scriptures, your active participation.

Please understand, blessings to all who just want to post politics or
pornography etc, but they will be deleted, and if too many come I have
set up an alternative site which will be private, to which "real people"
only will be invited.

How can I express an absolute welcome to the appropriate parties, and
let inappropriate parties come later, when they are ready to begin the
Great Work of Self-Refinement? Thank you for your patience!

Love, sister