aspire to comprehend

Timothy Sutter

Mar 29, 2010, 5:46:05 PM3/29/10
there is that other funny thing;

according to the genesis account,
after the man and eve ate from
the tree of the knowledge of
good and evil, they
didn't do something.

they didn't run over and
immediately eat from the
tree of life.

they went and hid.

apparently, they weren't even
considering eating from the
tree of life.

even after they were cut off from
the tree of life, they still made
no ovations of intent that they even
wanted to eat from it.

the tree of life was right there,

and they had just eaten from some
tree of knmowledge of good and evil.

and yet, they did not eat from the tree
that, purportedly, would have given
them life for ever.

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

is therefore, not very helpful.

they eat, they hide

not;

they eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil,

look over at the tree of life, and eat from it.

the one thing that would have
been smart to do, they didn't do.

they just ignored it as if it wasn't even there.

it is funny, sort of,
because some people claim that
the tree of knowledge of good and evil
imparted some special vision to the couple,

and yet, it clearly did not.

as yet, only God seemed to know that
the tree of life still had the ability
to impart everlasting life to the couple.

not even the serpent said;

"now go eat from the tree of life"

in fact, it seems like the serpent
acted as if the tree of the knowledge
of good and evil -was- a tree of life,

but the serpent was already confused.

albeit, the serpent didn't
even recognize the confusion.

which makes sense.

as the serpent said; "i see"

and yet, the serpent's shortfall remained.

see, and that's what's funny,

-even- -if- the tree of life was
not identified in any manner,

we can see that the tree of knowledge of good and evil
did -not- impart any sort of 'special knowledge' whereby
the man and eve would have been able to recognize,
independantly, the value of the tree of life.

which is to say, all we are told is
that the tree of life was in the garden.

we are not told whether God makes any mention
of that tree to the man and eve, nor anyone else.

so, even if one says that God never
told them the value of the tree of life,

upon eating the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
they do not get -that- 'special knowldge' of the value
of the tree of life.

-no- 'special knowledge' comes from
the tree of knowledge of good and evil,

but just a somewhat vague and confusing
notion that -God- may be bad.

they hide -from- God,

and, they do not immediately see
the good value of the tree of life.

still seems like they take on, more,
the traits of the serpent than
the traits of God,

and that -that- is whose tree the
tree of knowledge of good and evil -is-.

a tree not identified by God as
"good for food" but identified
by God as able to make one dead.

"day eat die"

and all of the trees God had
planted were "good for food"

and so, the serpent, also,
is being taught a lesson.

and we are part of that lesson,
which ties in very well.

==
Ephesians 3:8-9,10-12,13

To me, who am less than the least of all the saints,
this grace was given, that I should preach among
the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,
and to make all see what is the fellowship of
the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages
has been hidden in God who created all things
through Jesus Christ;

to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God
might be made known by the church to the principalities
and powers in the heavenly places, according to the
eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus
our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with
confidence through faith in Him.

Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart
at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
==

the manifold wisdom of God
is only known to God and
to whomever God will show.

"the Father is known only to the Son,
and to whomever the Son will show"

The Word is the representational
Image of The Spirit

One is able to see the effects of The Word

The Spirit is known through the Word

it would have been possible to see the
Tree of Life and not recognize it
for what it was.

Philip asks Jesus to "show us the Father"

Jesus says; "you're looking at the Father"

"He came to his own and his
own wouldn't recognize him"

some sought to establish
a righteous ideology of
their own.

the Prince of the power of the air
was also in their midst.

that Prince's ideology is grabby

that grabbiness falls short of the Glory of God.

the manifold wisdom of God is within God
and unknowable to grabbiness so, not only
would it be a failure to make some attempt
to grab at the manifold wisdom of God, but
the manifold wisdom of God does not
present itself -to- be grabbed.

the grabbiness of the Prince's ideology
only further blinds the eyes to the
existance of the manifold wisdom of God.

at first, this wisdom of Life was in
our midst and we didn't see it there.

and then, we ate from the Prince's
ideology of grabbiness, and while
the manifold wisdom of God was yet
in our midst we still did not see that,
and folded ourselves in darkness,

but, before we could stumble across
that realization, we were removed from
its presence, because, had we reached
out and grabbed for it while wrapped up
in the Prince's ideology, we would
have doomed ourselves to eternal misery.

all 'hell' and no way out.

we must first be released from
the blackness and then from confusion...

another place you see this
sort of thing is in Daniel.

Nebuchadnezzar has a dream that disturbs
him and wants to know what it means.

his people say;

"tell us the dream and we'll
tell you what it means"

but Nebuchadnezzar says;

"no, you tell me the dream -and- its meaning"

the Chaldeans say they can't do this.

Daniel tells of Nebuchadnezzar's,
dream and its interpretation.

Daniel says that YHWH reveals mysteries.

strange thing is, the tree of Life was in the garden
and the serpent doesn't even seem to know about it.

the manifold wisdom of God was
not known to the principalities.

man was designated to show -them- that.

first man stumbled

second man -is- that manifold wisdom.

we just can never suggest that 'before' God
brought this manifold wisdom forward, that
God was not manifoldly wise.

we cannot rightly suggest that
this wisdom is, therefore, newly invented
when it was first manifested but
is from eternity.

so, what's possibly funny is that the man
was not told about the tree of life because
this would have brought this thing to the
attention of the serpent and the serpent
would have made a grab for it.

YHWH could not show the man because then he would
have been showing the serpent, and apparently, YHWH
intended to demonstrate the manifold wisdom of God
to the principalities and powers by and through the man.

the chance of some serendipitous action by
the man simply stumbling across the tree of life,
unbeknownst to himself beforehand,
was left open as possible.

it was there, and if he had just eaten
from it without prior knowledge, he
would have been grafted into it whereby
he would be demonstrat8ng the manifold
wisdom of God to these principalities
who were not so aware.

not -withheld- from the sum sealing creation,
by by the very nature of the Divine Nature itself,

not immediately transferable by fiat,

-because- this manifold wisdom encompasses
the True Autonomy of God where God acts
according to God's own Will founded in
that Love which human beings
aspire to comprehend.