the Truth

Timothy Sutter

Mar 29, 2010, 5:47:10 PM3/29/10
the Truth is a real aim.

the Truth alone can be relied upon.

the Truth is independant of your own
perceived wants and desires which,
initially, lie to the left and to
the right of the straightwise
path towards the Truth.

following after these distortions
further skew your vision of the Truth
and make you unreliable, even and
especially, to your self.

when you make the Truth your ultimate desire

then you can begin to rely upon yourself,

knowing that in finding this Truth

you may very well see the shortfall
in your own initial view of your
heart's desire.

as it turns out, what you would not see
may be far more pleasing than what you
had allowed yourself to see.

and...

before we start trying to define the Truth
and agreeing that the Truth is not just an
accurate description of visible objects,

we may do well to conclude that the Truth
is never to be considered as invention.

of course we do not invent an accurate
description of apples and oranges,
we simply describe.

the same will be said of unseen things

the Truth simply Is

as we become able to recognize the Truth.
we can receive praise from, and in the
form of, the Truth in Being.

when the Truth in Being recognizes the Truth in us,

we begin to reflect and Magnify the Divine Nature,

and with the Virtual Image which stands before us

we become transformed into a Real Image of

the Truth in Being.

the Truth is long before we came to be.

in preceding us, we are precluded from boasts
as if we took part in the Truth's inception.

and so, if we were to suggest that the
Truth simply is, and therefore is not
special in that it was not set forth
for a peculiar purpose,

neither are we special for having come
to some recognition of this selfsame Truth.

also, if we suggest that the Truth is the Image
of ultimate reality and is therefore, peculiar
in and of itself, and therefore special,

we, who were set forth to a peculiar purpose,
and may be considered special in this respect,
only fulfill this special attribution when and if,
we come to recognize the Truth, for which we may
take no peculiar credit.

it is no paradox, it is the Truth

the Truth is special because it simply Is

and we become special only as we recognize
what we did not set forth with our own hands.

the thing that makes us truly special,
is a thing for which we may take
no special credit,

and yet, this is what we attain,

special credit.

and now, we may be blessed so as to use
this special credit in a fuller emulation
of the Truth in Being,

and we may never boast large, simply because

the Truth does not boast large.

we walk in to the Truth

and we keep it, as our special Gift.

now, you are Free

to be

thank you

in fulfilling one purpose

we may reach out towards perfecting the Image
in arranging the most comprehensible portrait
of the Truth as is possible to forge from
within the natural elements

and then we can say that we work with
the Truth and not contrary to the Truth.

--
http://timothysutter.usafreespace.com/