E-mail list

Bart Goddard

Jan 13, 2010, 3:43:09 PM1/13/10

I am hereby volunteering to do the following:

I will collect e-mail addresses of people reading this
group against the possibility that some new venue
opens up. Let me be clear: I'm not starting a
LISTSERV-type discussion list. I'm just collecting
addresses so that if someone creates a venue for us,
then they can tell me and I can e-mail everyone.

Also: I'll pass along only venues which appear to
be continuations of this group. I won't pass along
messages "If you liked srcbs, then you might like my
Power-o-prayer website."

So, if you start up, or know of someone starting up,
a yahoo or google group or a blog or whatever, hopefully
you can let me know, and thereby let lots of people
know.

Just send e-mail to the above address with...uh...
"bible study" in the header. Anyone who sends me
their address will be included in the list.

It's my goal to send exactly one mass-e-mail to the
collected list. And when I send it, the list will
be hidden from all recepients.

Bart

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

((( s.r.c.b-s is a moderated group. All posts are approved by a moderator. )))
((( Read http://srcbs.org for details about this group BEFORE you post. )))

George Smith

Jan 13, 2010, 8:00:33 PM1/13/10

Bart Goddard wrote:
> I am hereby volunteering to do the following:
>
> I will collect e-mail addresses of people reading this
> group against the possibility that some new venue
> opens up. Let me be clear: I'm not starting a
> LISTSERV-type discussion list. I'm just collecting
> addresses so that if someone creates a venue for us,
> then they can tell me and I can e-mail everyone.
>
> Also: I'll pass along only venues which appear to
> be continuations of this group. I won't pass along
> messages "If you liked srcbs, then you might like my
> Power-o-prayer website."
>
> So, if you start up, or know of someone starting up,
> a yahoo or google group or a blog or whatever, hopefully
> you can let me know, and thereby let lots of people
> know.
>
> Just send e-mail to the above address with...uh...
> "bible study" in the header. Anyone who sends me
> their address will be included in the list.
>
> It's my goal to send exactly one mass-e-mail to the
> collected list. And when I send it, the list will
> be hidden from all recepients.
>
> Bart

geps...@cablespeed.com

Miguel

Jan 25, 2010, 11:40:11 AM1/25/10

"Bart Goddard" <godd...@netscape.net> escribió en el mensaje

> I am hereby volunteering to do the following:
>
> I will collect e-mail addresses of people reading this
> group against the possibility that some new venue
> opens up. Let me be clear: I'm not starting a
> LISTSERV-type discussion list. I'm just collecting
> addresses so that if someone creates a venue for us,
> then they can tell me and I can e-mail everyone.
>
> Also: I'll pass along only venues which appear to
> be continuations of this group. I won't pass along
> messages "If you liked srcbs, then you might like my
> Power-o-prayer website."
>
> So, if you start up, or know of someone starting up,
> a yahoo or google group or a blog or whatever, hopefully
> you can let me know, and thereby let lots of people
> know.
>
> Just send e-mail to the above address with...uh...
> "bible study" in the header. Anyone who sends me
> their address will be included in the list.
>
> It's my goal to send exactly one mass-e-mail to the
> collected list. And when I send it, the list will
> be hidden from all recepients.
>
> Bart

Hello Bart, I think that is a good idea, in my website, I have a Form where
you can write me about news about it.

By the way, I remember those interesting conversations with Matthew Johnson,
I don't know about him but I hope that he is OK.

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com