Biblical scholar's date for rapture: May 21, 2011

family

Jan 6, 2010, 9:26:22 AM1/6/10

But, and there always is a but, he has perhaps made a mathematical error.
He made a conversion into solar years, but has forgotten that for over 400
years, we have been on the Gregorian calendar which has already taken that
into account, so he has in effect counted the solar time twice.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/01/01/BA8V1AV589.DTL&feed=rss.news

((( s.r.c.b-s is a moderated group. All posts are approved by a moderator. )))
((( Read http://srcbs.org for details about this group BEFORE you post. )))

pnyikos

Jan 17, 2010, 11:56:56 AM1/17/10

On Jan 6, 9:26=A0am, "family" <briti...@bresnan.net> wrote:
> But, and there always is a but, he has perhaps made a mathematical error.
> He made a conversion into solar years, but has forgotten that for over 40=
0
> years, we have been on the Gregorian calendar which has already taken tha=

> into account, so he has in effect counted the solar time twice.
>
> =A0http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=3D/c/a/2010/01/01/BA8V1AV5=
8...

> ((( s.r.c.b-s is a moderated group. =A0All posts are approved by a modera=
tor. )))
> ((( =A0 Readhttp://srcbs.orgfor details about this group BEFORE you post.=
=A0 )))

It always amuses me to see all these predictions, based on the Bible,
for when the rapture or the second coming of Christ is supposed to
occur. How many who make them or endorse them or believe them have
thought about Exodus 20:4 where many translations have God saying he
shows mercy to the thousandth generation for those who love him?
There have not been anywhere near that many generations since Abraham
or even Adam, if one follows the genealogy of Genesis.

Peter Nyikos