已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Frank

未读,
2010年1月25日 11:40:142010/1/25
收件人

This is what the Scripture that enabled
the Protestant Reformation says:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:
for it is the power of God unto salvation
to every one that believeth;
to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
For therein is the righteousness of God
revealed from faith to faith:
as it is written,
The just shall live by faith.
(Romans 1:16-17 KJV)

The Scripture says that in the Gospel,
the righteousness of God is revealed.

That righteousness that was revealed
to enable the Protestant Reformation
was the imputed righteousness of Christ,
his own righteousness that he imputes to us
when we trust him to be our Righteous Substitute.

The reason the imputed righteousness of Christ
is not being revealed in the popular "gospel"
of supposed "salvation" by surrender
is because that "gospel" is not the Gospel,
and does not save anyone.

Eternal life depends on believing the real Gospel.
That Gospel is posted at my website along with
numerous articles explaining
what has happened.

--
http://roines.home.mindspring.com

((( s.r.c.b-s is a moderated group. All posts are approved by a moderator. )))
((( Read http://srcbs.org for details about this group BEFORE you post. )))

0 个新帖子