Re: Eric Swalwell Denies Farting On Live Television. Here's The Video Clip.

1 view

Ubiquitous

Nov 20, 2019, 5:32:54 AM11/20/19
In article <qr2fns$ubc$1...@dont-email.me>, fred...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/19/19 10:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>>> You're so scared shitless of talking about Trump that you've relegated
>>> yourself to talking about bodily functions? It's as if you've already
>>> conceded his impending impeachment.
>>
>> Of course Trump is going to be impeached, Hutt, you tragic leviathan.
>> And then the Senate will decline to remove him from office and this
>> whole thing will have been a tremendous waste of time.
>>
>> Meanwhile, the Crapruder film confirms Swalwell was the lone sharter.
>
>Funny to think that a "lawyer" would dismiss the holding of people to
>account for their crimes as "a tremendous waste of time", isn't it?
>
>I mean, what Law class taught you that people shouldn't be liable for
>their actions? That people should get off the hook because of what team
>they play on, rather than for their guilt or innocence.

Once again, the premise of your argument is incorrect. Try again.

>I'd love to talk to a few of your profs, and see what they would think
>of your ethical standards.

No doubt they would wonder why this deranged child is pestering me about a
debate he lost on a netnews newsgroup?

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.