USA, NH, RYE: MWM iso MWF for 1 on 1 relationship

Dardania

Feb 4, 2003, 3:27:44 PM2/4/03
Hi!

I'm a married white male in my early 60's. I'm 6'3" tall, weight is
proportionate, gray, green do not smoke, healthy, and have never been
involved with drugs of any kind. I am, as they say, D&D free. I live
on the seacoast of NH right next door to the Southern Maine and
Northeastern Mass. Borders.

I am warm and passionate and love to give a lot of myself so
I can please the woman I'm with. I have no especially kinky desires
and
I'm seeking a woman who is intelligent and has heart. Discretion is
Important.

I'm looking for a married white/Hispanic female in a similar
Situation, i.e., married but not happy. I'm available for
Correspondence, friendship, and more. I am semi retired and work from
my home when I do work.

I've been married for over 30 years but with recent events I see life
as just passing me by. It isn't supposed to be lived like this. I
want a woman who is mature, clean, not a runaround. A woman who is
looking for a real friend and a real relationship even with the
restriction that would go with a venture such as this it is possible.
I want to see that look, that smile, feel that gentle touch which
means something. But most of all, I want to be able to bring that
same excitement into someone elses life.

I enjoy relaxing by going on bicycle and motorcycle rides (weather
permitting) hiking in the mountains and by watching TV shows such as
Nova, Discovery and National Geographic. My interests include music,
health/fitness, and computers. If you're interested in these things,
that's cool. If not, write anyway. I might be interested in whatever
it is that you're into.

In my perfect world, you would be close to me geographically, no
further than 30 miles from the coast of NH, aged 48 on up, clean,
non-smoking, refined, intelligent, sincere, thoughtful, and have
found yourself in the same situation as I am and want to do something
about it. In return, I would be fiercely loyal, totally attentive,
playful and willing to go the distance to do what it takes to bring
that look of pure delight to your face.

Email is a great place to start so if you decide to write to me do so
at this address.

Dard...@postmark.net

--
* This newsgroup is robo-moderated, content solely responsibility of poster *
* To register to post send mail to: spmod-r...@deepthot.org *