USA, CA, ORANGE COUNTY: SWM ISO Asian Princess

1 view

the2planker

Apr 18, 2003, 7:17:56 PM4/18/03
If you're looking for a man who will love his life partner as his
better half and who maintains a manner of class in (almost ;-))
everything he does, please keep reading. I am a conservative 36
year-old white professional who lives and works in Orange County, CA.
I love to stay up-to-date on current events. I know myself very well
and I know what I want out of life. I am very creative. At the same
time, I am extremely analytical. I enjoy many outdoor activities; too
many to list. I do step aerobics 4-6 times a week. I also enjoy more
romantic things like nights out at the movies and/or performing arts,
dining, sunsets, and close companionship. I LOVE to travel. While I am
a little on the bashful side, most consider me a stimulating
conversationalist. I am the type who can write/talk forever. I see
sleeping as a waste of time. Well, not entirely, but I could be so
much more productive and enjoy so many more things in life if I never
had to sleep. I have been blessed with an unending amount of stamina
and energy.

The person I would like to meet:
I am looking for a sincere Asian lady who believes in romance,
chivalry, and one who can keep up with me. A lady who is not afraid to
share what is on her mind and who is NOT into playing head games. One
to be my best friend who shares in my interests and I in hers.
Attractive, petite, between the ages of 25 and 36 who enjoys
intelligent conversation and a very active lifestyle. Sorry to all
others, I am only attracted to Asian women. No, I'm not seeking after
the stereotypical Asian fantasy. To be honest, I am attracted to
beautiful women of all races. However, I have developed a preference
(yes, we ALL have a choice) for Asians and I find them to be the most
attractive. Thanks for reading my thoughts. Please include your email
address with your reply. P.S. Bonus points if you know where I got my
following favorite quote ;-) "And who of you by being worried can add
a single hour to his life?"

--
* This newsgroup is robo-moderated, content solely responsibility of poster *
* To register to post send mail to: spmod-r...@deepthot.org *