US, SW Chicago, IL: MWM iso MWF 4friendship & intimacy

Lee Fury

Sep 29, 2001, 11:27:32 AM9/29/01
I've been married for over 20 years but have spent the last 10 of them
on the front porch. I've remained loyal and celibate all this time
but with recent events I see life as just passing me by. It isn't
suppose to be lived like this. I'm slender, healthy & clean.
Educated/intelligent, gentlemanly. I want a woman who is mature,
clean, not a runaround. A woman who is looking for a real friend and
a real relationship. I want to see that look, that smile, feel that
gentle touch which means something. But most of all, I want to be
able to bring that same excitement into someone elses life. Email is
a great place to start. Lee lee...@hotmail.com

--
* This newsgroup is robo-moderated, content solely responsibility of poster *
* To register to post send mail to: spmod-r...@deepthot.org *