US,FL,Tally: SWF Happy Lady ISO SWM SweetRockinMan 48-58 for LTR

Sweetrockinwoman

May 19, 2003, 8:03:16 AM5/19/03
Looking for the man who inspires me to sing a little sweeter, laugh a
little longer, whose smiling eyes and sweet smile make me just a
little weak in the knees every time they're pointed my way.

Yes, I'm short, fat and curvy, slowly headed back to merely plump and
curvy, and am not interested in a short-term physical relationship
with someone who has a thing for fat women. You should be a reasonably
healthy, single or divorced self-confident man, 47-57, educated and
financially OK (not on welfare), sexually secure and adventurous, who
wants the intimacy of a friendship with a playmate, partner and pal,
that will last the rest of your life.

It is my wish, dearest, to be your best and dearest friend, always.
Let me kindle that sparkle in your eyes and keep it there forever...

There's more of a personal and pictures at
http://www.geocities.com/sweetrockinwoman/index.html . Come visit the
page and write back soon...

sweetroc...@yahoo.com
Post a follow-up to this message

--
* This newsgroup is robo-moderated, content solely responsibility of poster *
* To register to post send mail to: spmod-r...@deepthot.org *