MEET THE GERK

%

Apr 18, 2021, 2:46:00 PM4/18/21
.

alt.religion.scientology
Privacy

Terms
Neal Warren also used sock puppet name Wilbur Hubbard to get into the
Church of Scientology. He had the plan to claim that he would be "the
secret grandson of L. Ron Hubbard".
Barbara loves Marty's profile photo
Barbara loves Marty
Oct 15, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
CRIMINAL LUNATIC NEAL WARREN AKA GREGORY HALL FORGES MY E-MAIL AND MY
NAME AND MY POSTINGS AND MAKES FALSE ADMISSION AND FALSE APOLOGIES IN
MY NAME. HE WILL GET ALSO ATTORNEY CHARLES NOVIN IN TROUBLES BY
VIOLATING LAWS.

You will spent the rest of your retirement not on your crummy little
boat but in prison, lawless bum Neal Warren. He is just like Garry
Scarff.
Garry Scarff, that is the only wife that Neal Warren ever would get.

Barbara Schwarz
--
If you are a woman, do not respond to any postings made by Neal Warren
aka Gregory Hall aka Ron Wilson, etc. He is as a stalker a perverted

Here is a motion by attorney Joseph Manzo in the case against Charles
Novin, in which he mentions at the end of page 13 Greg Hall's
defamation or libel or stalking or other illegal and criminal actions.
(Part about Greg Hall starts at the end of page 13.)

http://www.citmedialaw.org/sites/citmedialaw.org/files/2009-04-27-Ost...

Attorney Joseph Manzo doesn't know the real name of Greg Hall. That
can be helped: It is Neal Warren, he lives on a tiny yellow boat
without comfort named "Cut the Mustard" in Florida, Key Largo/
Islamorada, near the Marina where he does not have to pay for his
Internet access. He thinks he can't be served as he has no home just a
mailbox.
(Some people think he is a sex offender or even a rapist and live
among people and has to register.)

These photos about him are 5 years old. Unlike me, he does not post
recent photos.

http://sharkinflorida.blogspot.com/

His website in which he lies about himself.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051123034805re_/captneal.homestead.com/

He is a disgusting man pushing 70s who will stalk any woman
relentlessly if she refuses to become his wife or sex object and turns
him down and lie about your character, looks, age just about anything.
He teams up with the lowest posters on the net to archive this.

First he posted this in April 2009: "Shirley, don't you have some of
your own affairs to tend to? Why do you
constantly stalk Barbara when she's not even mentioning your name? Go
iron some shirts or something usefull like that."

And the hypocrite does exactly to me after I did not give him the
attention or whatever else he had in his dirty mind.

Also in April 2009, he posted this for me: "Oh, by the way, in case
you're suspicious that some stranger is being nice to you so he can
stab you in the back later like some others have done, don't worry.
You have my word I would never do that to you."

What a liar!

1) He posted a photo of a stranger, a woman and lied to numerous
newsgroups that I would be that person in the photo.
2) He photoshopped my photo and exchanged it with a barely dressed
woman in a stripper pose, lying to numerous newsgroups that it would
be me.
3) Photoshopping another photo of mine and putting it online without
asking me for permission before doing so.
4) Forging, e.g. a document of excommunication, the socalled SP
declare on Marty Rathbun and lying that the Church of Scientology
declared him SP and hurting people and misleading them.
5) Lying about my whereabouts, character, activities, intelligence,
education, looks, age, feet, other apperances over and over and over
again, making clear that he will just let go of his insane stalking if
I surrender to his lawless wishes.
6) Uses ripped off Internet access to cyberstalk me.
7) Lying that my Blogspot would not contain my photos of this summer,
trying to alienate the real Marty Rathbun (whose appearance he also
defamed and smeared) because I look of course too good and too young
for old man Neal Warren (and also old man Eldon Braun, another
certified defamer who support him in those lies).
8) Constantly provoking me to come back to Usenet and post to correct
his malicicous defamation about me.
9) Sexually harassing me beyond belief.
10) Tries to alienate Scientologists from me by dishing out all kinds
of lies about my character.
11) Joining forces with the abusive sock of my other cyberstalker and
defamer Gary aka Garry Scarff (Google his name)
because Neal Warren and openly gay Garry Scarff (who boasts having
HIV) are very much alike.
12) Copycat, copying my style to communicate but they do it in an
abusive way.
13) Trying to introduce Taliban rules to Usenet not allowing any woman
to post
14) Bashing ALL women as I never have seen it before...
15) Is forging my name and postings
16) Is using my posting identity to post false admissions and false
apologies
17) He fights himself with his sock puppet Gregory Hall and his real
Name on Usenet to conceal that he
is indeed both, Neal Warren and Greg Hall.
18) He also operated a sock puppet named Wilbur Hubbard and had the
plan
to mislead people that he is the "secret grandson of L. Ron Hubbard".

I never made any oath to Warren. I try to get rid of the man since
months!

Warren claims he is a Christian and this criminal man has the guts to
cite Jesus or God! Garry Scarff went to
church to find gay sex partners. Warren goes to church to find women
to abuse. He posted that Jesus would
forgive mass murderers. This satan named Neal Warren aka Greg Hall
commits his crimes and think that it will
be simply forgiven.

If there is a hell, it was designed for people like him and Scarff.

"Oh, you really are beautiful - both in mind and body. Marty is a
lucky man." (Neal Warren aka Greg Hall to
me in March 2009)
"You are, indeed, very beautiful. Wow! I'm impressed. And, I think you
look like L. Ron Hubbard, too."
(Neal Warren aka Greg Hall in early Sept. 2009)
And in October 2009, he lies that I am old, ugly, and a liar (as he
is).

Neal Warren is the guy in the red/white/black biker outfit, next to
the man in the black T-shirt.
Do Mike & Joan Purdy and the people of WEST PALM BEACH RACE SERIES
know that Neal Warren is a
defamer, stalker, forger, and sexual harasser?

http://www.wpbraceseries.com/id16.html

Wilbur Hubbard's profile photo
Wilbur Hubbard
Oct 16, 2009, 9:37:16 AM
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Neal Warren also used sock puppet name Wilbur Hubbard to get into the
> Church
> of Scientology. He had the plan to claim that he would be "the secret
> grandson of
> L. Ron Hubbard".
Get in? Ha ha. I AM in. And, I have no aunties named Barbara Schwarz.

Wilbur Hubbard
Sea Org, MV "Freewinds"

Dagny Taggart's profile photo
Dagny Taggart
Oct 16, 2009, 6:47:28 PM

"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<libel snipped>

<more libel snipped>

> These photos about him are 5 years old. Unlike me, he does not post
> recent photos.
Your photos are years apart, who are you kidding? LOL

> http://sharkinflorida.blogspot.com/

Third warning to take the dated picture off your website, Babs. Ever heard
of copyright infringement? Look it up. I own the copyright, and have
denied you three times and asked you to remove it from your website now.

(I have seen there are about 50 more of the same posts out there.)

> 3) Photoshopping another photo of mine and putting it online without
> asking me for permission before doing so.

Barbara, isn't what you are doing (posting pics without permission) the same
thing you are complaining about above? That would make you a liar and an
hypocrite, wouldn't it?

katysails's profile photo
katysails
Nov 23, 2009, 2:56:08 PM

"Dagny Taggart" <dagn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I noticed Barbara never answered this post. <ahem>

Neal Warren pays this Christian trailer trash woman from Oklahoma her
newsreader so that she can defame me anonymously.
Neal Warren will be compelled to provide the name of the woman in
court so that she can be served in a court of law and her children
will taken away from her to avoid that they violate the law as their
mother.

And here how bad the Christians are.

http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.ww2.html

Jackson Sprat

Apr 18, 2021, 3:03:35 PM4/18/21
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 11:45:53 -0700, % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:

>.
>
>alt.religion.scientology
>Privacy
>Terms
>Neal Warren also used sock puppet name Wilbur Hubbard to get into the
>Church of Scientology. He had the plan to claim that he would be "the
>secret grandson of L. Ron Hubbard".
>Barbara loves Marty's profile photo
>Barbara loves Marty
>Oct 15, 2009, 10:46:05 PM
>CRIMINAL LUNATIC NEAL WARREN AKA GREGORY HALL FORGES MY E-MAIL AND MY
>NAME AND MY POSTINGS AND MAKES FALSE ADMISSION AND FALSE APOLOGIES IN
>MY NAME. HE WILL GET ALSO ATTORNEY CHARLES NOVIN IN TROUBLES BY
>VIOLATING LAWS.
>
>You will spent the rest of your retirement not on your crummy little
>boat but in prison, lawless bum Neal Warren. He is just like Garry
>Scarff.
>Garry Scarff, that is the only wife that Neal Warren ever would get.
>

>Barbara Schwarz

Wow, I have to admire this 'gerk' bloke. He is brilliant, witty, original, elusive and admirable. I wish I were more like him.

Dr Bruce

Apr 18, 2021, 3:15:25 PM4/18/21
stackie stackie LOL

--
The real Bruce posts with Impunity, all others are fake.