Re: Kerry is clean for two years..recommitted to God

Message has been deleted

%

May 1, 2021, 8:27:47 PM5/1/21
On 2021-05-01 5:09 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 6:04:43 PM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> but still no one interacts with him on twitter , 80 or so called friends but no one likes to be preached to by a troll..kerry why are you are relgihous fanatic now? It wont help..nothing will make me forgive you
> there were many tweets that made me feel as uncomfortable as you do here too, one place you are a mean and vengeful troll and the other place you are a Christian, look your swings in your mood are also indicative that something inst right in the Chatwin home..where is God when Angela is drunk? I know drunks , and I know its an awful disease to beat, to bear on a family and to have to wake up to day after day, anyone who is anyone knows an Angela in their circle..can't have just one, drinks everyday..and blames me for her problems.
>
> bye

hi
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

May 1, 2021, 9:43:53 PM5/1/21
On 2021-05-01 5:39 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 6:27:47 PM UTC-6, % wrote:
>>> there were many tweets that made me feel as uncomfortable as you do here too, one place you are a mean and vengeful troll and the other place you are a Christian, look your swings in your mood are also indicative that something isnt right in the Chatwin home..where is God when Angela is drunk? I know drunks , and I know its an awful disease to beat, to bear on a family and to have to wake up to day after day, anyone who is anyone knows an Angela in their circle..can't have just one, drinks everyday..and blames me for her problems.
>>>
>>> bye
>>>
>> hi
>
> stop the cabal/because that's all I can do, I don't tape phones, intercept phone calls / or invade privacy/ or drink until I pass out on the floor
>
> bye

i do everything , hi

%

May 1, 2021, 9:44:26 PM5/1/21
On 2021-05-01 5:42 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 6:39:25 PM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

>>> hi
>>
>> stop the cabal/because that's all I can do, I don't tape phones, intercept phone calls / or invade privacy/ or drink until I pass out on the floor
>>
>> bye
> or use the computer to hide who I am, I told everyone on the very first thread who I was and why I was posting, nothing has changed on my side of the screen..

i am who i say i am too

%

May 2, 2021, 6:31:07 AM5/2/21
squiggles the assworm also known as fat dave keating

https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
YAY!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

This is Mike MCCLINTON

May 3, 2021, 8:10:37 AM5/3/21
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:59:40 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:54:36 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> > On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 5:51:58 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> > > There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent and his drunken wife is Idlehands, and any other alias they dream up ...but life goes on and its great at this side of the screen. Kerry's twitter feed proves he has no support from his friends or family on his new transiton towards God, no one likes to be preached to by a guy like Kerry who hurt every last friend he had..he has no one but Angie..boo hoo, and she drinks to cope.. and he claims to be clean ,,, but those he infected? what about them..Kerry's dick is dirty angie..he put it up the asshole of other men, and they shit on it..get it..
> > > kerry and angie chatwin..quite the pair..one drinks it away and one is preaching about God now..
> > >
> > > does it get any more sickening...
> > >
> > > God is a woman Kerry, and she will never forgive you
> > She saw you hurt women, she saw you ..and put a curse on you, that makes you believe in outlandish predicitons and tatoo yourself with rididiculous ink of horsemen and more lunacy..
> each and every parent on the team, identified Kerry as a loony..
> fans called into the office begging the admins to get him off the radio..
> a fellow police officer was billeting his son, and asked for him to be placed in a new home..
> his wife never came to the games, no aunts, no uncles, no one came to support Owen but Kerry..no one...not one single person outside the family came to cheer for the Chatwins..nothing has changed ..
the world will be here long after Kerry

10 Failed Doomsday Predictions
Share:
WRITTEN BY
Rachel Cole
Research Editor, Encyclopædia Britannica.
Trending Articles

New Seven Wonders of the World
12 Greek Gods and Goddesses
7 of History's Most Notorious Serial Killers

Artist interpretation of a Space meteoroid impact. Meteor impact. Asteroid, End of the world, danger, destruction, dinosaur extinct, Judgement Day, Planet Earth, Doomsday Predictions, comet
© Hemera/Thinkstock

Religious leaders, scientists, and even a hen (or so it seemed) have been making predictions for the end of the world almost as long as the world has been around. They’ve predicted the destruction of the world through floods, fires, and comets—luckily for us, none of it has come to pass.

2012 Maya Apocalypse
The corn god (left) and the rain god, Chac. Drawing from the Madrid Codex (Codex Tro-Cortesianus), one of the Mayan sacred books. In the Museo de America, Madrid.
Madrid Codex
The corn god (left) and the rain god, Chac, drawing from the Madrid Codex (Codex Tro-Cortesianus), one of the Mayan sacred books; in the Museo de América, Madrid.
Courtesy of the Museo de America, Madrid

December 21, 2012, marked the end of the first “Great Cycle” of the Maya Long Count calendar. Many misinterpreted this to mean an absolute end to the calendar, which tracked time continuously from a date 5,125 years earlier, and doomsday predictions emerged. End-of-the-world scenarios included the Earth colliding with an imaginary planet called Nibiru, giant solar flares, a planetary alignment that would cause massive tidal catastrophes, and a realignment of Earth’s axis. Preparations for the end of the world as we know it included a modern-day Noah’s ark built by a man in China and extensive sales of survival kits.
Harold Camping
12 solar X-ray images (Yohkoh)shown were obtained between 1991 and 1995, and show the decrease in solar coronal brightness (by about a factor of 100) as the sun goes from an "active" state to a less active state.
solar X-rays
Twelve solar X-ray images obtained by Yohkoh between 1991 and 1995. The solar coronal brightness decreases by a factor of about 100 during a solar cycle as the Sun goes from an "active" state (left) to a less active state (right).
G.L. Slater and G.A. Linford; S.L. Freeland; the Yohkoh Project

Among the most prolific modern predictors of end times, Harold Camping has publicly predicted the end of the world as many as 12 times based his interpretations of biblical numerology. In 1992, he published a book, ominously titled 1994?, which predicted the end of the world sometime around that year. Perhaps his most high-profile predication was for May 21, 2011, a date that he calculated to be exactly 7,000 years after the Biblical flood. When that date passed without incident, he declared his math to be off and pushed back the end of the world to October 21, 2011.
True Way

Taiwanese religious leader Hon-Ming Chen established Chen Tao, or True Way, a religious movement that blended elements of Christianity, Buddhism, UFO conspiracy theories, and Taiwanese folk religion. Chen preached that God would appear on U.S. television channel 18 on March 25, 1988, to announce that he would descend to Earth the following week in a physical form identical to Chen. The following year, he prophesized, millions of devil spirits, together with massive flooding, would result in a mass extinction of the human population. Followers could be spared by buying their way aboard spaceships, disguised as clouds, sent to rescue them.
Halley’s Comet Panic
Comet P/Halley (Comet Halley, Halley's Comet) as taken March 8, 1986 by W. Liller, Easter Island, part of the International Halley Watch (IHW) Large Scale Phenomena Network.
Halley's Comet
Halley's Comet, 1986.
NASA/National Space Science Data Center

Halley’s comet passes by the Earth approximately every 76 years, but the nearness of its approach in 1910 created fear that it would destroy the planet, either by a celestial collision or through the poisonous gasses it was rumoured to contain. A worldwide panic ensued, stoked by the media and such newspaper headlines as “Comet May Kill All Earth Life, Says Scientist.” A group in Oklahoma tried to sacrifice a virgin to ward off impending doom, and bottled air became a hot commodity. The Earth probably did pass through part of the comet’s tail, but with no apparent effect.
Millerism

Religious leader William Miller began preaching in 1831 that the end of the world as we know it would occur with the second coming of Jesus Christ in 1843. He attracted as many as 100,000 followers who believed that they would be carried off to heaven when the date arrived. When the 1843 prediction failed to materialize, Miller recalculated and determined that the world would actually end in 1844. Follower Henry Emmons wrote, “I waited all Tuesday, and dear Jesus did not come … I lay prostrate for 2 days without any pain—sick with disappointment.”
Joanna Southcott
Thunderstorm cloud-to-ground lightning discharge with cumulonimbus clouds in field. weather storm thunderstorm atmospheric disturbance cumulonimbus clouds thunder and lightning Homepage blog 2011, science and technology
lightning: cloud-to-ground
Cloud-to-ground lightning discharge from a cumulonimbus cloud to a field.
© Hemera/Thinkstock

Beginning when she was 42 years old, Joanna Southcott reported hearing voices that predicted future events, including the crop failures and famines of 1799 and 1800. She began publishing her own books and eventually developed a following of as many as 100,000 believers. In 1813, she announced that in the following year she would give birth to the second messiah, whose arrival would signal the last days of the Earth—despite being 64 years old and, as she told her doctors, a virgin. She died before a baby could be born.
The Prophet Hen of Leeds
Barred Plymouth Rock hen.
Barred Plymouth Rock hen.
© Larry Lefever/Grant Heilman Photography, Inc.

In 1806, a domesticated hen in Leeds, England, appeared to lay eggs inscribed with the message “Christ is coming.” Great numbers of people reportedly visited the hen and began to despair of the coming Judgment Day. It was soon discovered, however, that the eggs were not in fact prophetic messages but the work of their owner, who had been writing on the eggs in corrosive ink and reinserting them into the poor hen’s body.
Great Fire of London

Because the Bible calls 666 the number of the Beast, many Christians in 17th-century Europe feared the end of the world in the year 1666. The Great London Fire, which lasted from September 2 to September 5 of that year, destroyed much of the city, including 87 parish churches and about 13,000 houses. Many saw it as a fulfillment of the end of the world prophecy. Given such a large amount of property damage, though, the death toll of the fire was remarkably low, reportedly only 10 people--not quite the end of the world.
The Great Flood
Artist's concept illustrates a solar system that is a much younger version of our own. Dusty disks, like the one shown here circling the star, are thought to be the breeding grounds of planets, including rocky ones like Earth. Dated 2005.
solar system
Artist's conception of a young version of the solar system depicting the dusty disks thought to be the breeding grounds of planets.
NASA/JPL

Johannes Stöffler, a respected German mathematician and astrologer, predicted that a great flood would cover the world on February 25, 1524, when all of the known planets would be in alignment under Pisces, a water sign. Hundreds of pamphlets announcing the coming flood were issued and set in motion a general panic; Count von Iggleheim, a German nobleman, went so far as to build a three-story ark. Though there was light rain on the day of the predicted flood, no actual flooding materialized.
Montanism
The Angel Shows John the Heavenly Jerusalem, from the Apocalypse of St. John, c. 1020; in the Staatsbibliothek Bamberg, Germany (MS. 140)
Angel showing John the heavenly Jerusalem, manuscript illumination from the Revelation to John, c. 1020; in the Staatsbibliothek in Bamberg, Germany.
Courtesy of the Staatsbibliothek Bamberg, Germany

Montanism, a 2nd century schismatic movement of Christianity, began in Phrygia (modern Turkey). Based on the visions of Montanus, who claimed to speak under the influence of the Spirit, Montanists believed the second coming of Christ to be imminent. Many Christian communities were almost abandoned when believers left their homes and migrated to a plain between the two villages of Pepuza and Tymion in Phrygia, where Montanus claimed the heavenly Jerusalem would descend to Earth.

Britannica Kids
Featured On Britannica

Visual Arts
These 5 Frescos by Giotto Are Required Viewing on Your Next Trip to Italy
Frescoes by Giotto and other famous artists in the Saint Francis Basilica, Assisi, Italy. The church was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2000.
Geography & Travel
NYC: Concrete Jungle Quiz
Times Square. Night view of Times Square with traffic calming devices, square in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, formed by the intersection of Seventh Avenue, 42nd Street, and Broadway. Circa 2009
Entertainment & Pop Culture
What’s the Difference Between Whiskey and Whisky? What About Scotch, Bourbon, and Rye?
Glass of scotch whiskey and ice

List
Literature
6 Fictional Languages You Can Really Learn
Share:
WRITTEN BY
Alison Eldridge
Alison Eldridge is Managing Editor, Strategic Content at Encyclopaedia Britannica.In addition to her work with Britannica, Alison has published several nonfiction books for children (with her husband,...
The Fairy Queen's Messenger, illustration by Richard Doyle, c. 1870s.
Photos.com/Jupiterimages

Many of the languages that are made up for television and books are just gibberish. However, a rare few have been developed into fully functioning living languages, some even by linguistic professionals and professors. If learning French and Spanish at school wasn’t quite your cup of tea, you may want to try one of these on for size. Who knows when a few words of tlhIngan Hol may come in handy?

Alienese: Futurama

Alienese (also just called “Alien Language”) is perhaps one of the easiest languages on this list to learn—if you’re a mathematician, that is. The language, intended to be used for hidden in-jokes on the animated show Futurama, began as a simple substitution alphabet, with 26 characters that directly corresponded to the English alphabet. However, that proved too easy for fans, so a second form of the language was devised, using math instead. Each symbol has a numerical value, and messages are decoded into English thusly: first, translate the first symbol directly (0=A, 1=B, etc.), then for remaining letters subtract the previous symbol’s value (if the result is less than 0, add 26).
Lapine: Watership Down

Richard Adams’s Watership Down is the tale of a colony of rabbits looking for a new home. The rabbits speak a language known as Lapine, which is meant to sound “fluffy.” While only a few dozen words of Lapine appear in the text, fans have since developed the language into a functional one with distinct grammar and vocabulary.
Os e layth Frithyeer hyaones, on layth zayn yayn dahloil. - If it’s sunny today, we’ll go and find dandelions
Na’vi: Avatar
Sam Worthington as Jake Sully and Zoe Saldana as Neytiri in the movie "Avatar"; directed by James Cameron in 2009. (cinema, movies, motion pictures)
A scene from Avatar (2009).
© 2009 Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation

For his 2009 blockbuster film Avatar, director James Cameron wanted his alien race, the Na’vi, to be a fully developed concept, complete with their own working language. He enlisted the help of linguist Paul Frommer, who created an extensive vocabulary and grammar for the giant blue beings. Fans quickly caught on and, with help from Frommer, continued to develop the language.
Fayvrrtep fìtsenge lu kxanì. Fìpoti oel tspìyang, fte tìkenong liyevu aylaru. - These demons are forbidden here. I will kill this one as a lesson to the others.
Dothraki: Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire

George R.R. Martin, in his A Song of Ice and Fire book series, established the nomadic horse-rearing Dothraki people. In the books Martin included very few words of the Dothraki language, but for the HBO television series David Peterson of the Language Creation Society was hired to turn those words into a complete lexicon. As the Dothraki people’s lives depend first and foremost on their horses, Peterson created the language to reflect this close relationship with horse riding and rearing. Dothraki is frequently spoken by actors on the show, and many fans are learning, too.
Hash yer dothrae chek asshekh? - How are you today? (Do you ride well today?)
Klingon: Star Trek

Klingon is one of the most well-known fictional languages. It was created by linguist Marc Okrand as the language of the warrior Klingon race on the television show Star Trek. Okrand published several books about the language, and an organization known as the Klingon Language Institute has a quarterly journal dedicated to it. Fans use the language to conduct marriage ceremonies and to write songs, and there has even been an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Hamlet published in Klingon. While Klingon does have its own alphabet, the language is usually transliterated into English.
nuqDaq ’oH puchpa’’e’ – Where is the bathroom?
Elvish: The works of J.R.R. Tolkien
J.R.R. Tolkien, author of the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings."
J.R.R. Tolkien
J.R.R. Tolkien.
AP Images

J.R.R. Tolkien, a philologist and lexicographer, began creating his Elvish languages before he started on any of his well-known works, such as The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. There are actually two forms of Elvish commonly learned by fans: Quenya, or high Elvish, and Sindarin, both based loosely on Finnish and Welsh, two languages Tolkien himself studied. And these can be subdivided into different dialects. There are even different forms of Elvish script—one of which you may have seen on the One Ring featured in The Lord of the Rings films.
Elen síla lumenn’ omentielvo – A star shines on the hour of our meeting.

Idlehands

May 3, 2021, 9:10:20 AM5/3/21
On 03/05/2021 5:51 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:31:07 AM UTC-6, % wrote:

<CHOP>

> There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent and his drunken wife is Idlehands,

<CHOP OF DRUNKEN PARANOID STUPIDITY>

This very line negates everything you rant about you stunned cunt, why
don't you donate your computer to the local library and then fuck off
and die?

TIA

--
1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
Anonymous

Jackson Sprat

May 3, 2021, 10:40:33 AM5/3/21
On Mon, 3 May 2021 04:54:35 -0700 (PDT), This is Mike MCCLINTON <jacod...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent
>> and his drunken wife is Idlehands, and any other alias they dream up ...but life goes on and its great at this side of
>> the screen. Kerry's twitter feed proves he has no support from his friends or family on his new transiton towards God,
>> no one likes to be preached to by a guy like Kerry who hurt every last friend he had..he has no one but Angie..boo hoo,
>> and she drinks to cope.. and he claims to be clean ,,, but those he infected? what about them..Kerry's dick is dirty angie..
>> he put it up the asshole of other men, and they shit on it..get it..
>> kerry and angie chatwin..quite the pair..one drinks it away and one is preaching about God now..
>>
>> does it get any more sickening...

In my imagination something a LOT more sickening is you sucking that same shit-steeped dick that was up other men's asses.
What kind of a hypocrite ARE you? What kind of a freak, fool, deviant, follower of Satan?

>> God is a woman Kerry, and she will never forgive you
>>She saw you hurt women, she saw you ..and put a curse on you, that makes you believe in outlandish predicitons and tatoo yourself with rididiculous ink of horsemen and more lunacy..

No other lunacy on Usenet is greater than yours, Schizophrenic one.

%

May 3, 2021, 11:22:11 AM5/3/21
On 2021-05-03 4:51 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:31:07 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
> There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent and his drunken wife is Idlehands, and any other alias they dream up ...but life goes on and its great at this side of the screen. Kerry's twitter feed proves he has no support from his friends or family on his new transiton towards God, no one likes to be preached to by a guy like Kerry who hurt every last friend he had..he has no one but Angie..boo hoo, and she drinks to cope.. and he claims to be clean ,,, but those he infected? what about them..Kerry's dick is dirty angie..he put it up the asshole of other men, and they shit on it..get it..
> kerry and angie chatwin..quite the pair..one drinks it away and one is preaching about God now..
>
> does it get any more sickening...
>
> God is a woman Kerry, and she will never forgive you

i'm harley

%

May 3, 2021, 11:23:21 AM5/3/21
i will make all this happen

%

May 3, 2021, 11:24:08 AM5/3/21
well now there is you

%

May 3, 2021, 11:25:38 AM5/3/21
On 2021-05-03 6:10 a.m., Idlehands wrote:
> On 03/05/2021 5:51 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:31:07 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
>
> <CHOP>
>
>> There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of
>> anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent and his drunken wife is
>> Idlehands,
>
> <CHOP OF DRUNKEN PARANOID STUPIDITY>
>
> This very line negates everything you rant about you stunned cunt, why
> don't you donate your computer to the local library and then fuck off
> and die?
>
> TIA

idlehands comes to soc.penpals to follow his love

%

May 3, 2021, 11:26:22 AM5/3/21
On 2021-05-03 6:18 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> did you know sassy? she video tapped all the games, those of us who knew her would call her a puck bunny..a fan ..a grown woman with a child who idolized boys with a hockey dream...she was kerry's only friend on the team..and another guy named Max, who was just as much of a hanger on...
>
> Angie, you came to a couple of games, and it was when they were going to win a championship, ..you didn't show up once to tie skates or coach anyone, or be anything but a drunk...
>
> emily took her page down after I called her parents out for allowing her to post half naked pics of herself online..its that all she does or has she sent them out to half of St. Albert ...like her mom dancing drunk around a stripper pole at the Nam Knights clubhouse...Chatwins have a problem, she is a drunk, he is high on oxies and has a new god, but she is woman..and she never forgives...

i don't take oxies i take oxy so its ok

%

May 3, 2021, 11:27:02 AM5/3/21
On 2021-05-03 6:20 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:18:30 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:10:20 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> did you know sassy? she video tapped all the games, those of us who knew her would call her a puck bunny..a fan ..a grown woman with a child who idolized boys with a hockey dream...she was kerry's only friend on the team..and another guy named Max, who was just as much of a hanger on...
>>
>> Angie, you came to a couple of games, and it was when they were going to win a championship, ..you didn't show up once to tie skates or coach anyone, or be anything but a drunk...
>>
>> emily took her page down after I called her parents out for allowing her to post half naked pics of herself online..its that all she does or has she sent them out to half of St. Albert ...like her mom dancing drunk around a stripper pole at the Nam Knights clubhouse...Chatwins have a problem, she is a drunk, he is high on oxies and has a new god, but she is woman..and she never forgives...
> did you know owen told brady, brady told donna and donna told me, owen said, his dad is okay for awhile until he goes off his meds..kerry no one came to support owen..no one..not a grandparent, aunt uncle, or friend..hmmmm or his mom

the whole family takes oxies

%

May 3, 2021, 11:27:45 AM5/3/21
On 2021-05-03 6:21 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:10:20 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
> angie was it better for you when you were anonymous? did you like being a hag to a fag?

were the fag and the hag on oxies

Jackson Sprat

May 3, 2021, 11:29:59 AM5/3/21
>i don't take oxies i take it up the ass so its ok

Fag!

%

May 3, 2021, 11:52:24 AM5/3/21
says the guy that's been single for over 20 years and ,
got shot down by miss kitty who couldn't bring herself ,
to let him touch her

The Doctor

May 3, 2021, 5:40:34 PM5/3/21
In article <hemdnf2qwutxiA39...@giganews.com>,
Oh! My! Goodness!
The liar is always being persecuted. -unknown

Idlehands

May 3, 2021, 9:54:46 PM5/3/21
On 03/05/2021 7:18 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:10:20 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
> did you know sassy? she video tapped all the games, those of us who knew her would call her a puck bunny..a fan ..a grown woman with a child who idolized boys with a hockey dream...she was kerry's only friend on the team..and another guy named Max, who was just as much of a hanger on...
>
> Angie, you came to a couple of games, and it was when they were going to win a championship, ..you didn't show up once to tie skates or coach anyone, or be anything but a drunk...
>
> emily took her page down after I called her parents out for allowing her to post half naked pics of herself online..its that all she does or has she sent them out to half of St. Albert ...like her mom dancing drunk around a stripper pole at the Nam Knights clubhouse...Chatwins have a problem, she is a drunk, he is high on oxies and has a new god, but she is woman..and she never forgives...

I have no idea what the hell you are rambling about because....wait for
it....here it comes....hold on tight........drum roll please......

I am not Angela.

Lay off the drugs stunned cunt.

Idlehands

May 3, 2021, 9:56:03 PM5/3/21
On 03/05/2021 7:21 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:10:20 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 03/05/2021 5:51 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>>> On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:31:07 AM UTC-6, % wrote:
>> <CHOP>
>>> There is no one on Usenet, who understands the true meaning of anonymous or winning, Kerry Chatwin is percent and his drunken wife is Idlehands,
>> <CHOP OF DRUNKEN PARANOID STUPIDITY>
>>
>> This very line negates everything you rant about you stunned cunt, why
>> don't you donate your computer to the local library and then fuck off
>> and die?
>>
>> TIA
>>
> angie was it better for you when you were anonymous? did you like being a hag to a fag?

Ask Angela stunned cunt, do you like being the town pump to New Norway?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Idlehands

May 5, 2021, 8:49:52 AM5/5/21
On 05/05/2021 5:35 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:54:46 PM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
<CHOP>

>> I have no idea what the hell you are rambling about because....wait for
>> it....here it comes....hold on tight........drum roll please......
>>
>> I am not Angela.
>>
>> Lay off the drugs stunned cunt.
>> --
>> 1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
>> Anonymous
>
> Angela, you are the one who is an alcoholic, I would never know about your problem unless Kerry didn't tell me..he liked to tell me stuff about you because it made him feel less of a cheater and more of a man done wrong by a drunken spouse. I understand alcoholism and I know that living with you has been hard on him and on emily. Nothing that is posted about me is true and since no one actually knows me but Kerry, then anything that is posted about me by him is a lie. I am happiliy married, I am as beautiful today as I was in 2008, and I honeslty do not have any enemies or know anyone who dislikes me as much as Kerry and Angela Chatwin of St. Albert, Alberta Canada, you all know them as % and Idlehands but they are two unhappy, downtrodden troll on the internet.
>
> so what?
>
> they tapped my phone, hacked my voicemail and intercepted my calls to the RCMP..so I troll them, and that's the best I can do from my end.. they should turn themselves in to the local RCMP in st. albert but they wont'. they will continue to post lies about me because its all they do..make life miserable for themselves and think about me, instead of working on the things in their lives that need work. Marriage isn't easy, and its not for drunks.,,Angie agreed to an open marriage,
>
> I do my thing and she does her thing...but now Kerry has turned to God..hmmm. Where was God when you hurt me, my family or my friends?
>
> God was right beside me, and she gives me the courage to stand up to Chatwin's wicked ways..Hey Kerry you hide to troll, I dont..you should try it because having you know its me, is so rewarding.
>
> kerry it's red dress day, I will wear one in honour of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women,..which the RCMP can't seem to find..where do they go? And who is killing them...turn yourself in , today.

I am NOT Angela..

God is not beside you (look up adultery).

Lay off the drugs.

Idlehands

May 5, 2021, 8:50:53 AM5/5/21
On 05/05/2021 5:50 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> but doesn't like to be called Angela Chatwin..boo hoo

Because I am not Angela, you, on the other hand can't object to stunned
cunt because you are one.
Message has been deleted

Idlehands

May 6, 2021, 8:44:38 AM5/6/21
On 06/05/2021 6:10 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 6:49:52 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 05/05/2021 5:35 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
<CHOP>

>> I am NOT Angela..
>>
>> God is not beside you (look up adultery).
>>
>> Lay off the drugs.
>>
> you have a problem, Angie and its called Kerry Chatwin...he told me he murdered women..did you know , are you an accomplice?

I realize you have emotional issues and it seems a reading comprehension
problem, no doubt exacerbated by your apparent drug abuse, but it's a
simple concept:

I am NOT Angela.