Re: its not

%

Feb 12, 2024, 5:02:54 AMFeb 12
cheesetray wrote:
> letting me post to answer u
>
> it says i am not allowed to post to alt.idiots

i told you not to be stupid you moron rachel

%

Feb 14, 2024, 3:35:11 AMFeb 14
cheesetray wrote:
> is there a penis in da house ? 🏡♥️

stfu rachel

%

Feb 14, 2024, 3:27:22 PMFeb 14
cheesetray wrote:
> he (bob dylan) didnt seem to care when he was fucking my big fat tuchus with his 10"
> power-driven turbo-charged hebrew schlong
>
> a night now memorialized in infamy . . .

keep your wet dreams to yourself, rachel

%

Feb 14, 2024, 4:07:19 PMFeb 14
% wrote:
> rachel likes me but she doesn't like you

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:04:26 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> you were the one who lost control and squirted your hot urine all over
> inside your poopy pants on the stage after i grabbed your ass , bob dylan

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:05:34 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> hey bob! your friend reuben the dirty doctor wants to fuck me!
>
> here's why:
>

> Operation Bloodless
> (response to nancy)
>

> phonemes charging
> collected army
> of hungry lit sounds
> burst forth, bearing sharp swords, assault of
> blades flashing, and slashing
> thorny-armed terrorists
> wielding surgical lasers sabres which beam and mock
> mirror and swipe
> with calculated precision
> they slice
> and cut deep, into rough stale banks of human brain joined at river’s edge
>
> rogue militant mission of growling stomach stampede
> a serial procession divine particle cascade of raging cowman vomit
> spurs rote streams spinning through desolate indifferent swampland
> abused soil of sandy desert and abandoned dirt
> a mounted scalding attack
> led by sticky torches burning
> deep below the coordinates
> of creation’s ground zero
> scouring petrified bovine dung and buried leaves
> which are now all choking…
> on the smoke
> of viper venom
>
> unraveling threads recoiling
> ravaged in instant shock
> from this suffocating heat
> surge of liquid flame loosed on stung conscience by the blind pricking
> piercing of mercenaries
> employed en masse for merciless molecular mutilation
>
> designer rockets delegating a multi-millennial build-up of manufactured
> homeland waste from savage cactus fire
> send toxic flares...
> their crafted arrows, carrying chemicals from forsaken high voltage
> electric needles
> pound across peals of vaulted sky
> striking embowed short-circuited professional agents of authority
> meticulously marking mapped out morals for these ground
> controlled messenger vehicles
> of rectifying mystery spikes and metaphysics
> from spines which rattle and hiss
> they surround and rain down
> in unison, upon unsuspecting shaking venison victims
> injections of pacifying poison numb and shrink the dyed agar membranes
> of lifeless dumb prisoners of names
> all rounded up and stranded
> silos of stentorian acid stinging and singeing their neural skins
> escorting them, in their season to carefully doctored death time
> notarized, inside the charred detritus compost of collective mind
>
> blackened scarred ego
> cracks and is momently ruptured by young shoots of courage
> fiery rods sent to grasp and bloom
> in unknown far-off fertile fields
> unearthed by vindicated corporation of constructed confusion
> and the ominous cries of inflexible internalized coincidence
>
> rays of pitched sparks fly, offering up
> new memory, darkly etched under quivering animal moonlight
> recorded holy chains of ancient blood
> carved out of the steely milk-white night and seeping...into art strokes
> [...]

%

Feb 15, 2024, 3:06:34 AMFeb 15
cheesetray wrote:
> i wish you would drain your tubby lizard over me so i can take a hot
> urine shower on my head next time , bob dylan

%

Feb 15, 2024, 5:38:44 AMFeb 15
Faraway Star wrote:
> Outstanding poem on first read, Rachel.
>
> I will read and comment soon, on the official thread...

play your cards right and maybe rachel will allow you
to give her a hot urine shower on her head next time

%

Feb 15, 2024, 6:33:04 AMFeb 15
> Again Rachel... Excellent poem on first read..!

%

Feb 19, 2024, 10:15:29 AMFeb 19
cheesetray aka rachel wrote:> i still wish you would drain your tubby
lizard over me so i can take a hot > urine shower on my head next time ,
bob dylan> >
ditzy twat

George Sulzbach

Feb 21, 2024, 10:49:47 AMFeb 21
General-Zod wrote:
> % wrote:

>>> nope, cheesetray is a rachel
>
> Post proof or STFU
>
> That is all.

I gave Rachel aka cheesetray a golden shower per her request.