I NEED A NEW GIRLFRIEND

%

Feb 13, 2024, 11:34:03 AMFeb 13
.

one that doesn't use google groups

Erter Terte

Feb 13, 2024, 12:22:09 PMFeb 13
In article <HP-dnYbDeJZyBFb4...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> .
>
> one that doesn't use google groups

Usenet is fat Dave aka %'s dating site. LOL

%

Feb 13, 2024, 2:07:26 PMFeb 13
RCIC wrote:
> There is Darlene, but you have to say your name is Kerry!

she's too sexy i could never keep up with her in bed fun

Erter Terte

Feb 13, 2024, 2:26:18 PMFeb 13
In article <w4OdnWF-8rt1IFb4...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> RCIC wrote:
> > There is Darlene, but you have to say your name is Kerry!
>

> she's too sexy i could never keep up with her in bed fun

Darlene is a daffy twat, you two are perfect for each other.

%

Feb 13, 2024, 2:33:40 PMFeb 13
i know that's why i secretly talk to her ,
and i do it so you will hate me and it works

Erter Terte

Feb 13, 2024, 2:38:34 PMFeb 13
In article <vfCcndfkH8KVWVb4...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> Erter Terte wrote:

> >> she's too sexy i could never keep up with her in bed fun
> >>
> > Darlene is a daffy twat, you two are perfect for each other.
> >
> i know that's why i secretly talk to her

http://tinyurl.com/peescent

%

Feb 13, 2024, 2:42:33 PMFeb 13

% wrote:
> Erter Terte wrote:
>> In article <w4OdnWF-8rt1IFb4...@giganews.com>,
purse...@gmail.com says...

>>> she's too sexy i could never keep up with her in bed fun
>>>
>> Darlene is a daffy twat, you two are perfect for each other.

%

Feb 13, 2024, 5:39:00 PMFeb 13
% wrote:

> .
>
> one that doesn't use google groups

rachel has a new server but she doesn't post here because you're
here.

https://youtu.be/3Cos7id7HtE

%

Feb 13, 2024, 6:12:18 PMFeb 13
why are you telling me this am i supposed to care

%

Feb 14, 2024, 3:25:22 AMFeb 14
liar

%