i can't do it...

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 4:29:23 PM6/19/22
i mean, it's like being in solitary.

not talk to you at all...not post...

i'm so lonely...and my mind is so troubled...like d.r. possibly playing both sides of the coin...it's so disturbing...all this stalking sh*t, and schizophrenia...it's so painful.

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 4:39:07 PM6/19/22
i am not stalking anyone, and i had tried some substances, and had a psychotic reaction from it, as is already a well-established reaction, end of subject.

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:18:16 PM6/19/22
i know nobody cares, but it's troubling my mind.

i mean, can you believe a social worker in the hospital, instead of helping me deal with being pummeled and used as fuel....forget it, go back to school where the most people kill themselves. (u of chi)

it's like the father in the general telling his daughter to just forget the gang rape.

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:18:55 PM6/19/22
your tax dollars hard at work

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:45:43 PM6/19/22
she also felt the need to PROTECT HIM and said he was married, just to push me away from him, as if i were some kind of low life, after what happened to me at the concert

like the way muslims kill women who are raped because they have become defiled

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:46:30 PM6/19/22
honor killings to protect a rock star

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:52:17 PM6/19/22
i'm sorry, i just carry around SO MUCH PAIN.

concern about the video...everything.

Rachel

Jun 19, 2022, 6:53:39 PM6/19/22
and i'm so very alone.