Re: The first rule of Usenet

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Oct 9, 2021, 3:49:28 PM10/9/21
On 10/9/2021 10:54 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> there are no rules and they promote clickbait under the guise of #Anon, a legion of creepy old men from Usenet
> I also became aware of how the votes on Usenet influenced the actors on Altopia.
> I spent a couple of hours with Steve on DM's and it was very obvious its an AI account,
> but he said,
> Bill Gates stole his work,
> Steve believes he is a pirate and has close ties to the anon group
>
> or so the troll rolled,

LOL, so sayeth DramaDar
You are a special kind of stupid!

--
A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Oct 9, 2021, 3:51:32 PM10/9/21
On 10/9/2021 11:29 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:54:48 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> there are no rules and they promote clickbait under the guise of #Anon, a legion of creepy old men from Usenet
>> I also became aware of how the votes on Usenet influenced the actors on Altopia.
>> I spent a couple of hours with Steve on DM's and it was very obvious its an AI account,
>> but he said,
>> Bill Gates stole his work,
>> Steve believes he is a pirate and has close ties to the anon group
>>
>> or so the troll rolled,
>
> bye
>
> steve is also mad because the Canadian government is denying him life saving medicine, and have compromised his phone

DramaDar, the Canadian Government is not responsible for health care, it
is the Provinces. So the fact you can't understand that simple fact ...