Re: Not only was yesterday a day

Message has been deleted

%

May 10, 2021, 9:36:20 AM5/10/21
On 5/10/2021 8:50 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> to be surrounded by those I love, it was a day to honour mothers. Angela is a drunk who can't just ahve one drink, she never came to any of her son's hockeygames, unless there was a chance of a party..and according to her son, there is never any food in the house...she also has enough low self esteem that when her husband posts a photo of her on a stipper's poll at the Nam Knight's clubhouse, she doenst bat an eye..even less when he calls her "bitches be drunk"
>

> who she is, is not my problem but she is Idlehands and has invaded my life as an anon..too bad she can't do anything but deny it..but I know its true..
> anyhow, I have a super busy week ahead, and the next one is even more exciting..
>
> angie was at two hockey games in two years, why doesnt' she come, asked Ellie buccanan.
> She is a drunk who can't have just one..said Kerry
>

> Stop the Cabal/There is a Cartel of drunks and creepy old men

shuddup, cunt

Idlehands

May 10, 2021, 9:36:24 PM5/10/21
Did you gather your children around you all cozy and warm and then
retold the story about how you ran away to Montreal and fucked anything
that moved?

Or was this the year you retold the story about Kerry spitting on your
cunt in the dressing room?

Must have been such a special mummy's day, how touching.

--
1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
Anonymous

Idlehands

May 11, 2021, 8:37:57 AM5/11/21
On 11/05/2021 5:58 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> Angela, my life is my business and you do not get a say..your only recollections is a two month period of when I separated from my husband, told Kerry to take a hike and went to Montreal. I have forty years invested in a marriage, and everyone in my life has moved on. including me..y
> and its none of your business..my life is great..and montreal was a good rip
>
> boo hoo

Well I am not Angela (stunned cunts never learn) but you post your life
freely on Usenet so suck it up when people run with it.

So which story did you share with your "precious children" and were you
drug free when you told it?

This is Mike MCCLINTON

May 11, 2021, 9:01:16 AM5/11/21
although you forget, i can call you anyone I want to because you hide behind a computer to harass me...
so you are anglea to me. because she is a drunk, has no way out of her disease and was caught red handed at the bookstore by me and by mike..
you should have seen her face when i came back in alone..
and then i said nothing at all
not a but a word or two about some guy named mike who was just in her store and bought an angel pin..
i really dont think I could of asked for a better outcome..
so why do i still post.because angie is still angry, idling and angie...
kerry is a fairy, with sore feet and a bad case of an itchy nose..but thats' not my problem at all, they invaded my life, not the other way around.

This is Mike MCCLINTON

May 11, 2021, 9:03:38 AM5/11/21
i wonder if they talk about me around the dinner table as much as they do on usenet..

%

May 11, 2021, 9:14:34 AM5/11/21
On 2021-05-11 4:58 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:36:24 PM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
> Angela, my life is my business and you do not get a say..your only recollections is a two month period of when I separated from my husband, told Kerry to take a hike and went to Montreal. I have forty years invested in a marriage, and everyone in my life has moved on. including me..y
> and its none of your business..my life is great..and montreal was a good rip
>
> boo hoo

i'm harley

Idlehands

May 11, 2021, 8:05:42 PM5/11/21
On 11/05/2021 7:01 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 6:37:57 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:

>>> Angela, my life is my business and you do not get a say..your only recollections is a two month period of when I separated from my husband, told Kerry to take a hike and went to Montreal. I have forty years invested in a marriage, and everyone in my life has moved on. including me..y
>>> and its none of your business..my life is great..and montreal was a good rip
>>>
>>> boo hoo
>>>

>> Well I am not Angela (stunned cunts never learn) but you post your life
>> freely on Usenet so suck it up when people run with it.
>>
>> So which story did you share with your "precious children" and were you
>> drug free when you told it?
>>

> although you forget, i can call you anyone I want to because you hide behind a computer to harass me...
> so you are anglea to me. because she is a drunk, has no way out of her disease and was caught red handed at the bookstore by me and by mike..
> you should have seen her face when i came back in alone..
> and then i said nothing at all
> not a but a word or two about some guy named mike who was just in her store and bought an angel pin..
> i really dont think I could of asked for a better outcome..
> so why do i still post.because angie is still angry, idling and angie...
> kerry is a fairy, with sore feet and a bad case of an itchy nose..but thats' not my problem at all, they invaded my life, not the other way around.

You should refrain from mashing the keyboard while inebriated and I
don't believe for one moment you even came close to the book store never
mind entered.

But enjoy your delusions NNW.

Rachel

May 11, 2021, 9:05:32 PM5/11/21
i am the bookstore i am rachel
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Idlehands

May 12, 2021, 8:37:48 AM5/12/21
On 12/05/2021 6:33 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> rachel, you should have seen the look on her face when i walked in after chatting with mike for about an hour, he told me everything and wanted to give me his phone number..
> he followed me out of the bookstore, and then after i confronted him, he smiled...all men smile around me

If you believe it's "Rachel" posting you are even dumber then I thought
and that boggles the mind.

Oh I will take things that never happened for 1000.00 Ken....
Message has been deleted

%

May 12, 2021, 11:08:34 AM5/12/21
i'm rachel

%

May 12, 2021, 11:09:05 AM5/12/21
On 2021-05-12 6:11 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:05:32 PM UTC-6, Rachel wrote:
> roach, i am leaving for the day, so you will have to be their entertainment..but both you and I know not posting is a bigger win. have a good day, bob

so long fred