Assistance requested: Google is threatening my life with SEO spam by Richard Morton Scoville

David Brown

Apr 28, 2021, 11:00:06 PM4/28/21
I have been meaning to post, I have spent over 10 years trying to stop the use of Google Groups by a thug and pervert I have never met to make google search results for my name "David N. Brown" and information "Mesa Arizona" to make Google's own search results show false reports that I am convicted of crimes which in reality consist solely of abusive comments about my self-disclosed disability and Scoville's own homoerotic and pedophilic fantasies. I consider all such posts that appear in search results to advocate my murder. I urgently request assistance in creating content to post in Google Groups and elsewhere the Scoville's content cannot possibly outrank. I would also like an assessment of the likelihood that Google search algorithms are deliberately programmed to make content with references to criminal acts outrank all posts that do not contain such terms. Here is a link to the highest ranking post of Scoville's so that his evidently crude and dated SEO techniques can be studied, edited so it does not create a direct link that might increase his ranking.
https://groups(dot)google(dot)com/g/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/c/w40EG_cJ-RY\
Also, here is a full account of Scoville's criminal harassment and Google's unconditional support of his activities.
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/c/c-zKLh_zJhc

David N. Brown
Mesa Arizona

%

Apr 29, 2021, 5:13:28 AM4/29/21
shuddup

%

Apr 29, 2021, 9:48:14 AM4/29/21
meet my friend giganto head

%

Apr 29, 2021, 11:04:22 AM4/29/21
Message has been deleted

%

May 5, 2021, 9:59:45 AM5/5/21
On 2021-05-05 4:46 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> Scoville is a Hoax, It's Kerry and Angela Chatwin
>

> Stop the Cabal/There is a Cartel

mcdonalds need a mc boing boing burger

Koo...@new.norway

May 5, 2021, 10:41:24 AM5/5/21
On 5/5/2021 7:46 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:00:06 PM UTC-6, David Brown wrote:
> Scoville is a Hoax, It's Kerry and Angela Chatwin
>

> Stop the Cabal/There is a Cartel

So why are Kerry & Angela fixated on Mr. Brown in Mesa Arizona since at
least 2009? Why are they fixated on a photographer in Ottawa? Why are
they obsessed in a middle-age hausfrau in Shit's Creek, AB? And the
other targets in the alleged "Scoville Hoax"

Your script is nonsense!

--
https://texasvagabondmuses.blogspot.com

%

May 5, 2021, 10:48:59 AM5/5/21
why does it look like you're fixed on them
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

May 6, 2021, 9:22:55 AM5/6/21
On 2021-05-06 4:56 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> Scoville is gone, much like Atopia and the free speech store. If Scoville was a real person then you would not be working so hard to prove it, or giving me the number to call.
> Kerry called me last night and confessed all, he is heading to the police station today, and confessing to them about all the women he has harmed, its not just me who has been victimized by the Chatwin, there are others. They are missing and their families want to know, so they can have some peace..but Kerry is scared and Angela is drunk, so until they turn themselves in, the families are still suffering. God is a woman and she doesn't forgive or forget and she never rides a horse.

it ok i found another one

%

May 6, 2021, 9:23:30 AM5/6/21
On 2021-05-06 5:03 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:00:06 PM UTC-6, David Brown wrote:
>> I have been meaning to post, I have spent over 10 years trying to stop the use of Google Groups by a thug and pervert I have never met to make google search results for my name "David N. Brown" and information "Mesa Arizona" to make Google's own search results show false reports that I am convicted of crimes which in reality consist solely of abusive comments about my self-disclosed disability and Scoville's own homoerotic and pedophilic fantasies.
>

> Full stop, go to the police and tell them about it, no one on Usenet stopped Scoville until, darcylarose ottawa at gmail dot com, doxed me. Kerry and Angie thought usenet was a safe harbour, but its not.
>

> I consider all such posts that appear in search results to advocate my murder.
>
> Really? you are that scared of Chatwins, that you think they would murder you? call the cops, today
>

> I urgently request assistance in creating content to post in Google Groups and elsewhere the Scoville's content cannot possibly outrank.
>

> Call the cops,..
>

> I would also like an assessment of the likelihood that Google search algorithms are deliberately programmed to make content with references to criminal acts outrank all posts that do not contain such terms.
>

> call the cops, and tell them about Scoville and then have them call the Camrose Alberta RCMP, I can link Kerry to the Scoville scam going back to 2009..call the camrose rcmp..or get your lawyer to call..
>

> Here is a link to the highest ranking post of Scoville's so that his evidently crude and dated SEO techniques can be studied, edited so it does not create a direct link that might increase his ranking.
>> https://groups(dot)google(dot)com/g/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/c/w40EG_cJ-RY\
>> Also, here is a full account of Scoville's criminal harassment and Google's unconditional support of his activities.
>

> Its a wellknown fact that Kerry Chatwin is Scoville,
>
> I gave my number to Kerry not some guy from texas, named Scoville..
> David isnt real either, its a script and they take turns being the aliases...Altopia is gone..freespeech was worth every dime I threw at it

its ok i found another one