AND JUST LOOK AT HOW

%

Oct 9, 2021, 4:57:51 PM10/9/21
.

superior i am

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 5:01:41 PM10/9/21
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 1:57:51 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
> .
>
> superior i am

hello !

%

Oct 9, 2021, 6:10:43 PM10/9/21
i know

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 6:25:01 PM10/9/21
what do you know

%

Oct 9, 2021, 7:58:28 PM10/9/21
hello

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 8:12:35 PM10/9/21
pleasure to see you again.

would you care to join me for a cup of tea?

uh....no, that doesn't work for me.

i need warm fuzzies.

%

Oct 9, 2021, 9:01:52 PM10/9/21
i know

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 9:34:51 PM10/9/21
so come on over! :-D

%

Oct 9, 2021, 10:54:42 PM10/9/21
don't you ever get tired of yourself

Rachel

Oct 9, 2021, 11:00:18 PM10/9/21
yes, and when i do, i fall asleep

%

Oct 9, 2021, 11:44:13 PM10/9/21
well that's when i'll come over

Rachel

Oct 10, 2021, 5:55:18 AM10/10/21
oh, i see. you'd like to actualize those masturbatory rape fantasies i have where you take advantage of me while i sleep.

okay.

Rachel

Oct 10, 2021, 6:26:20 AM10/10/21
shweep, bootifoh, bobush.....shweep.....

i jush wook at woo....shooooo bootifoh....

i nevah weeve woo, unwesh i haf to.

meye housh shtinks. it may get condemned becush no one can hehp me.

abject neglect.....they say they can't smell anything, and don't know anybody.

nice, huh?

i guess you're never coming, because you want it to be romantic....

i promise you'll get the "i hate you," you want....don't forget to bring the united van....ha ha, actually, i really STILL wanna fix it, cuz like it or not, it's HOME, and it's where i'd like us to sojourn and fall in love.

the love-shack....

%

Oct 10, 2021, 12:29:48 PM10/10/21
no but that's a good idea

roach

Oct 13, 2021, 3:20:57 PM10/13/21
are you waiting for me to be social with strangers? because i find that gross.

%

Oct 13, 2021, 3:40:07 PM10/13/21
i'm not doing anything