My advice

vallor

Jun 21, 2022, 6:02:03 PM6/21/22
.
My advice:
If anyone hasn't come back to you in 20 years,
maybe it's time to look for someone else.

Bob Dylan isn't coming back. On the other hand,
there's always %...

--
-v

%

Jun 21, 2022, 7:01:43 PM6/21/22
i'm not allowed to enter the usa i'm a threat to national security

vallor

Jun 21, 2022, 7:06:24 PM6/21/22
Your Department of State should talk to our
Department of State, or something. (It's dumbn for them
not to change that.)

--
-v

%

Jun 21, 2022, 7:12:16 PM6/21/22
they want $500 bucks for a waver i think it allows me 2 weeks

vallor

Jun 21, 2022, 11:56:01 PM6/21/22
Maybe start a gofundme for an official US visit...?

--
-v

%

Jun 22, 2022, 12:12:46 AM6/22/22
i don't care if i go right now or not ,
i have no reason to go to the us ,
when i go and i do go i have a cause ,
they got nothing i want right now

Rachel

Jun 22, 2022, 2:37:54 PM6/22/22
thank you very much for your words of advice, vallor. i'm just don't think i can do it much anymore. i've lost all hope. he never comes, and always gives me the run around, and keeps leading me on, like i'm a donkey following a carrot. it's bullsh*t. my teacher said there is a connection with kabbalah and schizophrenia. i think it's all a trick. i know i'm not hallucinating or whatnot.

it's causing me such heartache and turmoil, seething rage, etc...

i can't tell ANYBODY what is going on, and i imagine trying to talk to someone, and i want to fucking tear out my hair, b/c i'll just get disbelief again, it's like i'm being used, and trying to tell ME i'm delusional. nobody in my physical life (not including cyber) believes it. it makes me want to kill myself. it's a terribly cruel, inhumane thing to do to a human being.