4 All U Guys out there

Odawari

Apr 10, 1994, 2:52:05 PM4/10/94

This is just for U guys out there that could never get even with your
old girlfriends after they were done with you. After 2 years of high school
and 2 years of college my best friend in the world Micheal dumped me. Now
I want you to help me out... Just try sending her gag letters about whatever
;she uses her E-mail alot and may take them seriosly even or maybe for those
of you who get off on posting weird or Jinky letters go ahead do It...Knock
yourself out and have a little fun. She's at MDS...@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Remember to have fun
The G-Man
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.