Re: 6137997002

Message has been deleted

Darrell A. Larose

Aug 26, 2018, 1:14:31 PM8/26/18
On 8/25/2018 10:36 AM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> Called me first
> End of storytelling time
>
> Stop the CABALE/There is a Cartel

BULLSHIT! I never heard about you or Kerry Chatwin until you started
calling my number in Ottawa looking for the fling than jilted you and
now has a Peace Bond against.

Two seperate RCMP investigators explained to you callerID spoofing, but
it didn't fit your altered reality.

http://darrelllarose.ca
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Ritz

Aug 26, 2018, 3:27:57 PM8/26/18

On Sunday, 26 August 2018 10:50 -0700,
in article <0eb58bf3-59d7-49b8...@googlegroups.com>,
Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> mooed:

> On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-6, Darrell A. Larose wrote:

>> On 8/25/2018 10:36 AM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:

>>> Called me first
>>> End of storytelling time

>> BULLSHIT! I never heard about you or Kerry Chatwin until you
>> started calling my number in Ottawa looking for the fling than
>> jilted you and now has a Peace Bond against.

>> Two seperate RCMP investigators explained to you callerID spoofing,
>> but it didn't fit your altered reality.

> Darrell, any online history of yours is foul and offensive. I am a
> highly regarded member of my family and my community. Your number
> called me first or why would there be a police investigator be
> calling you about it?

Darlene, you obstinately obtuse twat, phone numbers are quite
incapable of originating phone calls. That you are quite unable to
comprehend this simple notion is but one of the multitude or instances
where your extremely limited, provincial, parochial comprehension,
based solely upon your experience in New Norway, fails you. That you
are unable to recognized your own shortcomings is obvious to all, on
Usenet, who are not Darlene Elizabeth Jacobsen. In nearly three years
of trolling, you have failed to pick up even a single supporter.

> You are aware that the number is being used to by criminals, yet you
> are still the owner? DOENT MAKE SENSE, but liars never do.

Dick is not using Darrell's phone number. He is caller identification
spoofing it, making Darrell's number appear on your iPhone, you stupid
cow.

> It's a Hoax

The only hoax is the one to which you cling: that Dick's caller-id
spoofed calls to you are in any way related Kerry Chatwin. These
calls only serve to feed your grand self delusion.

You have been searching for Chatwin, on Usenet, since at least Thu, 08
Oct 2015 16:49:35 +0000. To date, you have failed to provide so much
as a whiff of evidence that Chatwin has any Usenet presence. There is
good reason you have failed in this endeavo(u)r: no such evidence
exists.

Why don't you pitch a tent at Edmonton Harley Davidson or, for that
matter, in the Chatwin's yard, in St. Albert, if you want to contact
Kerry? I'm sure he'd be *thrilled* to see you again.

Speaking of evidence, have you any to suggest the existence of a cabal
or cartel, to which you so frequently refer in your benighted, witless
mooing on Usenet?

- --
David Ritz <dr...@mindspring.com>
"I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.
There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the
intellect." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

%

Aug 26, 2018, 3:28:49 PM8/26/18
On 2018-08-26 11:29 AM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 12:08:40 PM UTC-6, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-6, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
>> In the beginning the spin was Rms was call spoofing your number to call me.
>> It is absolutely impossible for me to have any prior knowledge about him, or any way for him to know me. Before My name was Doxed to NANAE, I did not have any social media accounts, nor was my phone number public.
>> 6137997002 called me first, and it was after I was using v4.com to trace the anonymous harassing emails that I was getting.
>>
>> So you have to be able to tell it like happened, and you can’t so, it’s funny to me how you spin more bs.
>

> So how did darcylar...@gmail.com know my private unlisted phone number?
> If anyone can answer that question, and if I can collaborate it with my facts you will be the lucky winner.

do you really think i have nothing better than that to do

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Aug 26, 2018, 3:35:58 PM8/26/18
On 8/26/2018 2:29 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:

> So how did darcylar...@gmail.com know my private unlisted phone number?
> If anyone can answer that question, and if I can collaborate it with my facts you will be the lucky winner.

Dullard, you have a history of posting your contact info in public forums...

--
A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt
Message has been deleted

%

Aug 26, 2018, 4:25:01 PM8/26/18
On 2018-08-26 1:21 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> Is there a background story for the reasons that Scoville has been targeting Larose?
>
> How does a mad Texan cyberstalk a man from Ottawa Ontario?
>
> What would ever bring these two together in he first place?

usenet
Message has been deleted

%

Aug 26, 2018, 4:29:40 PM8/26/18
On 2018-08-26 1:27 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> Prior to the DOX, it was a private unlisted phone number and it was not posted to any websites or to Usenet, so how did Darcy Larose know it?

he looked on 411
Message has been deleted

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:02:52 PM8/26/18
On 2018-08-26 1:36 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> No, it was a private unlisted phone number.
> And also how would Darcy know me or my name?
> I did not have any social media accounts,
>
> Funniest damn thing and a real mystery as far as I can see.

it never happened

rachel

Aug 26, 2018, 5:07:53 PM8/26/18
nothing ever happened.

you don't exist.

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:11:06 PM8/26/18
that idea has never occurred

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 5:16:59 PM8/26/18
we're on the road to nowhere

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:22:37 PM8/26/18
8 miles high

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 5:28:19 PM8/26/18
you take the high road and i'll take the low road and i'll be in scotland afore ye!

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:30:38 PM8/26/18
tobacco road

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 5:32:08 PM8/26/18
roadmap for the soul

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:36:05 PM8/26/18
her face looked like a railroad map

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 5:38:46 PM8/26/18
i have a hard time believing some people will ever arrive

%

Aug 26, 2018, 5:57:48 PM8/26/18
then don't do that

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 5:59:24 PM8/26/18
is that an ultimatum?

%

Aug 26, 2018, 6:02:56 PM8/26/18
no its a pick one or you get the other

rachel

Aug 26, 2018, 9:22:26 PM8/26/18
the other ?

%

Aug 26, 2018, 9:24:22 PM8/26/18
did you pick

Darrell A. Larose

Aug 26, 2018, 9:37:53 PM8/26/18
On 8/26/2018 9:24 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:

Yet after the RCMP investigators in two separate detachments (Camrose &
Wetaskiwin) were satisfied with proof that my phone never called your
number ever. They were provided with complete call logs provided by my
cell provider. This failed to stop you crank calling where you called me
200 more times. These calls from your number go directly to voicemail,
as I caller blocked your number.

You reaction to the RCMP not find your claim credible, you decided I was
the RCMP Assistant Commissioner (Darrell LaFosse) and I conspired with
ex-RCMP Corporal Kerry Neil Chatwin, and James Clapper
Former United States Director of National Intelligence.

You Darlene are a total nutbar factor 12.

Note I have archived all your voicemail as evidence, some you sound
lucid, but many others you sound like a raving lunatic.

http://darrelllarose.ca

roac...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 9:48:59 PM8/26/18
i picked my boo boo. :-(((

Darlene Jacobsen

Aug 26, 2018, 10:09:26 PM8/26/18
Hey Roachie, buddy old pal
Ritz and Larose are fouling soc.penals
Ignore them like I do and they may go away

Peace

Darlene Jacobsen

Aug 26, 2018, 10:13:49 PM8/26/18
If my lunacy offends you, then quit listening to it.
Otherwise, enjoy and break out the popcorn.

Or just fuck off and quit posting to me.

U pick

Darrell A. Larose

Aug 26, 2018, 10:31:14 PM8/26/18
On 8/26/2018 10:13 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:

>> http://darrelllarose.ca
>
> If my lunacy offends you, then quit listening to it.
> Otherwise, enjoy and break out the popcorn.
>
> Or just fuck off and quit posting to me.
>
> U pick

You posted my number, and Google Alert notified me. You called me over
200 times all logged and archived. I called you ZERO TIMES all
documented by the RCMP, Ottawa Police Service and my cellphone service.

You also called with 3 other Alberta numbers, and a BC phone number, all
also archived.

http://darcylaroseottawa.blogspot.com

Darlene Jacobsen

Aug 26, 2018, 11:11:14 PM8/26/18
Fuck off, loser.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Aug 28, 2018, 11:03:04 AM8/28/18
On 8/26/2018 12:27 PM, David Ritz wrote:

> On Sunday, 26 August 2018 10:50 -0700,
> in article <0eb58bf3-59d7-49b8...@googlegroups.com>,
> Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> mooed:

>>> BULLSHIT! I never heard about you or Kerry Chatwin until you
>>> started calling my number in Ottawa looking for the fling than
>>> jilted you and now has a Peace Bond against.
>
>>> Two seperate RCMP investigators explained to you callerID spoofing,
>>> but it didn't fit your altered reality.
>
>> Darrell, any online history of yours is foul and offensive. I am a
>> highly regarded member of my family and my community. Your number
>> called me first or why would there be a police investigator be
>> calling you about it?
>
> Darlene, you obstinately obtuse twat, phone numbers are quite
> incapable of originating phone calls. That you are quite unable to
> comprehend this simple notion is but one of the multitude or instances
> where your extremely limited, provincial, parochial comprehension,
> based solely upon your experience in New Norway, fails you. That you
> are unable to recognized your own shortcomings is obvious to all, on
> Usenet, who are not Darlene Elizabeth Jacobsen. In nearly three years
> of trolling, you have failed to pick up even a single supporter.
>
>> You are aware that the number is being used to by criminals, yet you
>> are still the owner? DOENT MAKE SENSE, but liars never do.
>
> Dick is not using Darrell's phone number. He is caller identification
> spoofing it, making Darrell's number appear on your iPhone, you stupid
> cow.
>
>> It's a Hoax
>
> The only hoax is the one to which you cling: that Dick's caller-id
> spoofed calls to you are in any way related Kerry Chatwin. These
> calls only serve to feed your grand self delusion.
>
> You have been searching for Chatwin, on Usenet, since at least Thu, 08
> Oct 2015 16:49:35 +0000. To date, you have failed to provide so much
> as a whiff of evidence that Chatwin has any Usenet presence. There is
> good reason you have failed in this endeavo(u)r: no such evidence
> exists.
>
> Why don't you pitch a tent at Edmonton Harley Davidson or, for that
> matter, in the Chatwin's yard, in St. Albert, if you want to contact
> Kerry? I'm sure he'd be *thrilled* to see you again.
>
> Speaking of evidence, have you any to suggest the existence of a cabal
> or cartel, to which you so frequently refer in your benighted, witless
> mooing on Usenet?
>
> - --
> David Ritz <dr...@mindspring.com>
> "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.
> There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the
> intellect." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Is this about that slut Piece?

%

Aug 28, 2018, 11:20:08 AM8/28/18
dullard

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Aug 28, 2018, 12:26:25 PM8/28/18
Half-a-man.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Aug 28, 2018, 12:30:53 PM8/28/18
Did you get mine? I am panting into the phone and jerking my turkey.

%

Aug 28, 2018, 3:48:31 PM8/28/18
dullard

%

Aug 28, 2018, 3:49:01 PM8/28/18
dullard , LOL

%

Aug 28, 2018, 3:51:05 PM8/28/18
line stealing dullard

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Apr 13, 2021, 9:04:32 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 8:24 AM, Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> whined:

She whines about being DOXed, yet she keeps re-DOXing herself? She is
clue impaired.

%

Apr 13, 2021, 10:15:56 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 9:04 AM, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
> On 4/13/2021 8:24 AM, Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> whined:
>>
> She whines about being DOXed, yet she keeps re-DOXing herself? She is
> clue impaired.

she outed me as squiggles the assworm and dave keating

https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Apr 13, 2021, 11:40:54 AM4/13/21
On 4/13/2021 10:15 AM, % wrote:
> On 4/13/2021 9:04 AM, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
>> On 4/13/2021 8:24 AM, Darlene Jacobsen <jacod...@gmail.com> whined:
>>>
>> She whines about being DOXed, yet she keeps re-DOXing herself? She is
>> clue impaired.
>>

> she outed me as squiggles the assworm and dave keating
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=***

She does the same thing that she claims others did to her, except she
thinks everyone else on usenet is Kerry or Angela!!!

%

Apr 13, 2021, 2:49:08 PM4/13/21

%

Apr 13, 2021, 2:57:59 PM4/13/21
On 2021-04-13 7:15 a.m., % wrote:
https://www.bookstoreonperron.com/?q=h.forgotpass

Dr Bruce

Apr 15, 2021, 2:34:35 PM4/15/21

%

Apr 15, 2021, 3:21:15 PM4/15/21
Settings
Tools
About 472 results (0.41 seconds)

Re: squiggles the assworm or fat dave keating..your
choicehttps://groups.google.com › alt.slack
Feb. 13, 2021 — On 2/6/2021 1:28 PM, % FAT DAVE KEATING wrote: >>> On
-0500, ...

Fat Dave Keating aka % - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com
edm.general
Apr. 5, 2021 —
https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
· https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS --

Fat Dave Keating aka % - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com
soc.penpals
https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
· https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS -- Here endeth the ...

Fat Dave Keating aka % - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com
wMqH-BvOOQI
https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
· https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS -- Here endeth the ...

Fat Dave Keating aka % - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com
alt.sixtyplus
Apr. 5, 2021 —
https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625
· https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS --

YAY ME - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com › alt.checkmate
Mar. 30, 2021 — to . Dave Keating (@DaveKeating) • Twitter ... Dave
Keating is based in Brussels, where he has been covering EU ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm,+dave+keating&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625

Re: APRIL FOOLS - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com
rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Apr. 1, 2021 — You'll always be Squiggles the assworm aka fat Dave
Keating, fool. -- https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm ...

Re: APRIL FOOLS - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com › edm.general
Apr. 1, 2021 — You'll always be Squiggles the assworm aka fat Dave
Keating, fool. -- https://www.google.com/search?q=squiggles+the+assworm ...

Re: new usenet email - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com › alt.slack
Mar. 9, 2021 — ... I need a tylonol pm. I only have one. > you think you
have troubles try being known as squiggles the assworm or fat dave
keating or peescent.

Bye - narkivehttps://alt.slack.narkive.com › bye
yea, squiggles the assworm, peescent, and fat dave keating. %. about a
month ago. Permalink · Post by %. I got nothing more to post about, I
forgive you Angela,

472 results , LOL

%

Apr 15, 2021, 3:30:34 PM4/15/21
Google
Sir Gregory Hall, Neal Warren

All
ImagesVideosNewsMapsMore
Settings
Tools
About 9,060,000 results (0.50 seconds)

About 9,060,000 results LOL

Batman The real one

Sep 22, 2022, 10:54:37 AM9/22/22
No, I knew there was more than one stalker since day one..
you Doxxed me, remember
You called me first using 6137997002

There is no other way to tell the story of how Darlene Jacobsen of New Norway Alberta Canada came to Usenet.

I went to see the lawyer , James weary .. I told both of them I would do my best to remove the content I had posted about Kerry Chatwin online: and I did.

But i was worse to the anons..

My name was Doxxed, my private unlisted phone number by darcylar...@gmail.com

How close is the postmaster to RICHARD Morton scovilee
And Mortie..

David Ritz is the google liaison to NSA

Usenetter Troller101

Jan 10, 2023, 8:08:18 AM1/10/23
On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-6, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
> On 8/25/2018 10:36 AM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> > Called me first
> > End of storytelling time
> >
> > Stop the CABALE/There is a Cartel
> >

> BULLSHIT! I never heard about you or Kerry Chatwin until you started
> calling my number in Ottawa looking for the fling than jilted you and
> now has a Peace Bond against.
>
> Two seperate RCMP investigators explained to you callerID spoofing, but
> it didn't fit your altered reality.
>
> --
>
> http://darrelllarose.ca

Dear Reader,

There was no such thing as a peace bond. 613-799-7002 called me after I was using ipaddresslookup. V4 .com to give them the data about the infringing emails.
Guy Trembley was introduced to me via. V4.COM, THEN the aliases shows up on Usenet.
CallerID spoofing is a real issue.. did you know CSIS, is letting Jane Public aware their very own phone number is spoofed too.

Darrell, claims phone number 613-799-7002 belongs to him, but without a court order no one in Canada can identify the owner of a cell phone.
And since I was asking RCMP to investigate RCMP, I DIDNT get the results. A cop won't rat out another cop..
Snitches get more than stitches in the police world.
Camrose City Police are not the Ottawa City Police

Cosa Nostra

Jan 10, 2023, 11:19:49 AM1/10/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 8:08:18 AM UTC-5, Usenetter Troller101 wrote:
> On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-6, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
> > On 8/25/2018 10:36 AM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
> > > Called me first
> > > End of storytelling time
> > >
> > > Stop the CABALE/There is a Cartel
> > >

> > BULLSHIT! I never heard about you or Kerry Chatwin until you started
> > calling my number in Ottawa looking for the fling than jilted you and
> > now has a Peace Bond against.
> >
> > Two seperate RCMP investigators explained to you callerID spoofing, but
> > it didn't fit your altered reality.
> >
> > --
> >
> > http://darrelllarose.ca
>

> Dear Reader,
>
> There was no such thing as a peace bond. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺called me after I was using ipaddresslookup. V4 .com to give them the data about the infringing emails.
> Guy Trembley was introduced to me via. V4.COM, THEN the aliases shows up on Usenet.
> CallerID spoofing is a real issue.. did you know CSIS, is letting Jane Public aware their very own phone number is spoofed too.
>
> Darrell, claims phone number ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ belongs to him, but without a court order no one in Canada can identify the owner of a cell phone.
> And since I was asking RCMP to investigate RCMP, I DIDNT get the results. A cop won't rat out another cop..
> Snitches get more than stitches in the police world.
> Camrose City Police are not the Ottawa City Police

Didn't IPaddress.v4.com ban you?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jan 11, 2023, 11:02:44 AM1/11/23
Usenetter Troller101 wrote:
> I can view the site.. I can use the data..I can make as many reports about 6137997002, as I deem necessary. I can call my MP, MLA, COPS, I CAN VISIT Bookstores, I can go to LPC annual meetings
>

> Anyone who doesn't want to know about 6137997002 isn't acting like the websites I visit

can you stop shoveling mass quantities of groceries
in your fat pie face, kookie lardass dardar

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Jan 11, 2023, 11:08:23 AM1/11/23
On 1/11/2023 8:26 AM, Usenetter Troller101 wrote:

> So what colour is the anons doors?

BLUE

--
Litteræ marchionis Caroli III rex, tacere non possunt

Usenetter Troller101

Jan 17, 2023, 6:12:26 AM1/17/23
So, Kerry's confession does not match reality or fantasy.
After he wrote it, the very next post makes the claim DARREL LAROSE is impersonating Kerry Chatwin and RCMP.

The real Kerry Chatwin LETS DARRELL take the blame 😜 IMPERSONATING RCMP

THE DARREL does nothing to defend himself against Kerry Chatwin erroneous claim

The investigation determined that Borle is the mob and Kerry is their killer 4U

news.admin.net-abuse.email
Official statement from Kerry Chatwin
k***@gmail.com7 years ago

I want my story heard in as much of an unbiased manner as possible.

In an effort to be fair, I will not name any names. You may draw any conclusions you want from this message. I cannot change this and I will not argue with anyone who disagrees.

Several years ago, I met a woman. She was fairly attractive to me. We talked for a bit and agreed to go on a date. It was a fairly pleasant but unremarkable evening out. I decided by the end of the outing that this was not the woman for me. I won't give my reasons, except to say what any reasonable person would say after a first date that was not love at first sight. "We just didn't feel right". That was all there was to it. I said goodbye and never intended to speak with her again. It just didn't work out. There was no conspiracy or drama. It just didn't work out, that's all.

I thought that was the end of it all. We've all gone on first dates that didn't end up in a fairy tale and this was one of them. A nice night out, between two adults, that ended up with nothing spectacular, remarkable or even unusual.

I had no idea how wrong I was. I wish I could tell everyone something that could make some sense of this - that I had done something awful or stole her purse or called her a horrible name. Anything to justify the years and years of near psychopathic stalking, obsession and unending attempts to "get back together again" It just didn't happen that way. I tried ignoring her. I tried telling her to please leave me alone. First by text. Then by telephone. Then in person. I am very aware that my official position in life means that I have to be careful about what I do or say to be sure that I am not being accused of something wrong. I tried being polite, I tried being rude. Then I used a lawyer and the courts and still: She continues, even to a few minutes ago.

I do not wish her any harm. I don't want to see anything bad happen to her. I don't want to see her punished. I just want to see her GO AWAY. PLEASE. Just leave me alone and go back to your life.

Please don't even answer this. Just stop talking about me. Stop thinking about me. Stop trying to contact me, my family or my coworkers. Just move on with your life.

-Kerry Chatwin
d***@gmail.com7 years ago
Post by k***@gmail.com
I, Kerry Chatwin, swear under R.S.C., 1985, c. O-1 that the following is completely true.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/kORfJsTqpCs/BgtuNNlsBwAJ

Darrrell Alexander Larose Impersonates RCMP Officer, Kerry Chatwin aka ***@gmail.com, A Criminal Offence! 613-799-7002, 613-798-8874, 343-887-7529, 343-887-8234, 613-744-2602, 613-601-8999 Well Known Internet Troll, Pervert & *NYM PHOMANIAC*

Another FEEBLE attempt by Ottawa's Most Prolific Internet TROLL & CHILD FUCKER, Darrell Alexander Larose to dupe Darlene Jacobsen into believing he is KERRY CHATWIN By Posting From The Host Of His Web Site, darrelllarose.ca, aka Teksavvy Solutions..She is just WACKY enough to believe this SCHIZOPHRENIC FULL MENTAL DEFECT & DEMENTED, SICK, PSYCHO-PATHETIC, CHILD FUCKER! This has to take the cake as one of Larose's Feeble Ruses!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cda78e465-c789-4f97-a140-8d1fbeeedbc7%40googlegroups.com%3E

http://geocoder.ca/?locate=526 Elizabeth ST Cobourg ON

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=69.196.133.133+

https://www.google.com/search?q=google&ie=&oe=#q=%2269.196.133.133%22 (Teksavvy Solutions Is The Host For darrelllarose.ca)

Other Forgeries By Larose Of Chatwin...TRULY A CRIMINAL OFFENCE!

(63) "Kerry Chatwin" <***@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.invalid>
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/WCvMoWTGAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/news.admin.net-abuse.email/kzPARRpy7no/WCvMoWTGAgAJ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cnfr1og%24h5n%241%40gioia.aioe.org%3E+
My Name Is Darcy Larose & I Currently Reside At 41 DENHAM WAY STITTSVILLE ON K2S1H5 Canada Phone..(613) 831-9804, But I Will Be Moving Shortly & Temporarily To 3205 Shelbourne St Victoria BC V8P5G9 Phone 778-265-5514 For A Few Months, But I Will Be Back! And I Swear, Under Oath, That ALL Current, Past, & Future Statements By Myself Only (Darcy Larose) Are True & Correct To The Best Of My Knowledge.

Darcy Larose (Not To Be Confused With Darrell's Dead Perverted Dad, D'Arcy Larose)
Embarrassed Larose Family Member Thanks To Darrell A. Larose!

My Name Is Darcy Larose & I Presently Reside At 41 DENHAM WAY STITTSVILLE ON K2S1H5 Canada Phone..(613) 831-9804 & Darrell A. Larose (613-799-7002, 343-887-7529, darrelllarose.ca, darrelllarose.wordpress.com) Is One SICK Child Rapist Ostracized By The Larose Clan!

Funny how Darrell Alexander Larose (https://www.google.com/search?q=darrell+alexander+larose&ie=&oe=) attempts to *block "Bruce Goatly" <***@goatly.co.uk> post which LAUGHS at his DELUSIONAL ARSE POSTING..." I don't post to usenet, regardless of your BS statements." **Which Is Logged FOREVER! That statement will give you an idea of just how DELUSIONAL this TROLL is!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/LEdhM0zMY7A/CuRWtYfZAQAJ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cc8efa66f-44e3-4fcb-837e-ea1dfd4576c7%40googlegroups.com%3E

Even members of this Usenet Forum (news.admin.net-abuse.email aka NANAE) LAUGH at this *DELUSIONAL*, *PSYCHOPATHETIC PERVERT*, & *NYM PHOMANIAC* TROLL!
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/LEdhM0zMY7A/88t5ra0IAgAJ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CLyNiy.697158%24JF6.696178%40fx39.am4%3E

A-hahaha, haha, hah, ha.
--
Bruce

WOW, Now Let's Look At The LATEST ALIASES & NYMS Of This *DELUSIONAL*, *PSYCHOPATHETIC PERVERT*, & *NYM PHOMANIAC* TROLL! (No Particular Order Of Usage)..

(1) "Usenet Account" <***@invalid.invalid> Via NNTP Hosts Aioe.org & Eternal-september.org
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C8708fa40-a27c-452e-a2e9-cf6fd914a1a3%40googlegroups.com%3E+
Darrell Larose Assumes The Identity Of A Sexual Predator..How Fitting!
(a) http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/01/20/12543121.html
(b) Message-ID: Message-ID: <c98ffb1a-ec6a-4329-a7fe-***@googlegroups.com>
(c) http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cc98ffb1a-ec6a-4329-a7fe-9346a9f5ad89%40googlegroups.com%3E+
(d) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/jean$20guy$20tremblay$20%22darrell$20larose%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=ottawa+it+guru&ie=&oe=#q=ottawa+it+guru+guy+tremblay
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/ott.general/3lQTZ8gtCnkJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!profile/news.admin.net-abuse.email/APn2wQeTQO8kdyqyMdHieW2jx2FiMIi3XhQPSqurNXJZ2ZeL2-kaGmXGuMGSUxeFJ4kGgxeTyxPV
(4) "Nobody Important" <***@example.invalid>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NYM-Nobody-Important
(5) Dane Bramage" <***@nonsense.com>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NYM-Dane-Bramage
(6) ***@gmail.com (Shared With Marc Wigle)
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-Profile-For-Alias-FSS
(7) Ragnar the impotent <***@impotent.org>
http://tinyurl.com/NYM-Ragnar-the-impotent
(8) Ragnar Diaperload <***@none.invalid>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-Stophaus-Nym
(9) "Canadian CABAL" <***@cabal.eh>
https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&biw=1366&bih=614&noj=1&q=%22canadian+cabal%22+larose&oq=%22canadian+cabal%22+larose&gs_l=serp.12...870606.888709.1.890853.18.18.0.0.0.0.7137.9261.5j10j0j1j9-1.17.0....0...1c.1j2.64.serp..1.10.1505.u3AAYZk05qU
(10) Dunkle Schadenfreude <***@example.net>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NANAE-Nym-II
(11) Frank W. Ulmer Jr.
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-As-Frank-Ulmer
(12) ElSplat <usenet-is-***@nowhere.idgit>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-Another-NYM
(13) databasics <***@none.invalid>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NYMS-Burnore
(14) "nemesis" <***@invalid.none>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-nemesis-Nym
(15) MTA admin <***@address.invalid>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NYM-MTA-admin
(16) ElSplat <usenet-is-***@nowhere.idgit>
http://tinyurl.com/Larose-NYM-ElSplat
(17) "Inspector Fenwick" <***@microsoft.com>
(18) "Dunkle Schadenfreude" <***@example.net>
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/rRR9G918trsJ
(19) "grsbanks" <***@andthis.bonivet.net>
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/AZlvKtzy6k0J
(20) "acquis communautaire" NNTP-Posting-Host: LzdRyxofBwjbrqN9BgACaA.user.speranza.aioe.org
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/gO6xzKxZRcYJ
(21) "Victor Williams" NNTP-Posting-Host: oNUJ45cVRialJsOaaIRUzA.user.speranza.aioe.org
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/ramo-OaOeIcJ
(22) "Sikul Memukad" <***@Memukad.invalid> NNTP-Posting-Host: LzdRyxofBwjbrqN9BgACaA.user.speranza.aioe.org
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/OKGrCaJJPbsJ
(23) "Mister Kellogg" <***@gmail.com> Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=91.243.194.62;
posting-account=bY0MiwoAAABt1CCi9HCD9q3QQ96me1eZ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ca8624ede-7e4a-4eb9-8d50-***@googlegroups.com%3E
6 Posts From: ***@gmail.com (account created Jan 3, 14)
Password help Gmail Account for ***@gmail.com
Reset your password using the verification method below:
Get a verification code (via SMS) on my phone: *******29
(24) "DonDar Larose" " <***@gmail.com> Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=91.243.194.62;
posting-account=KzOLUAoAAADEBLC8jt6SyfdPFixt_GAC
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C04da3618-9301-4d61-95a4-***@googlegroups.com%3E+
6 Posts From: ***@gmail.com (account created Jan 4, 14)
Password help Gmail Account for ***@gmail.com
Reset your password using the verification method below:
Recovery Email ***@gmail.com
(25) "DonDar Larose" Nickname "Donnie" <***@gmail.com> Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=91.243.194.62;
posting-account=4s1qygoAAACMX_vMOZ71ejNPcrSnH_fV
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C39bf06c3-aa53-49a2-8094-***@googlegroups.com%3E+
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/news.admin.net-abuse.email/dondar$20larose
Password help Gmail Account for ***@gmail.com
Reset your password using the verification method below:
Recovery Email ***@gmail.com
(26) "Jessica" <***@privacy.net> (maybe a woman due to his sex change operation..http://bayimg.com/pAdoaAadh)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/2DOc45g8Lg4J
posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+fEzeGcaEds0AeOrr/6XvP"
Info: mx05.eternal-september.org; posting-host="38a70259031a1e28e650833676ec73ae";
logging-data="15926"; mail-complaints-to="***@eternal-september.org"
(27) "Darrell Larose" <***@gmail.com>, http://tinyurl.com/Larose-Profile-MikeNoneInvalid
Posting Since July 2012
Google Plus profile...
https://plus.google.com/103965590324459977520/op/block?cfem=1
posting-host=199.115.117.235; posting-account=-GbrkAoAAAAxOUr7j1jBqupO7-Odjp4p
logging-data="27474"; mail-complaints-to="***@mixmin.net"
(42) Richard Scoville..Stolen Identity From Vietnam Veteran, To Include Texas Drivers License (TDL) Number, Social Security Number (SSN), Residence Addresses, Mailing Addresses, Phone Numbers, Various & Sundry Personal Information Used To Contact People, Businesses, Open Accounts, etc. As Mr. Scoville. San Antonio Police (SAPD) Reports Filed..14069084 & 14116771
(43) "Sally J. Whitworth" <***@hoe.localhost>, Message-ID: <lqji35$s2g$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Created Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:14:04 -0700,
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Clqji35%24s2g%***@speranza.aioe.org%3E
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Sally$20J.$20Whitworth
(44) "Math Guy" <"Math"@Guy . com>, Message-ID: <lrapge$4hg$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 08:48:40 -0400
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Clrapge%244hg%***@speranza.aioe.org%3E
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/news.admin.net-abuse.email/%22Math$20Guy%22
(45) "Col. Edmund Burke" <***@army.org>, Message-ID: <m32rp
2$ues$***@dont-email.me>
[1] Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 07:47:07 -0700; [2] Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 06:57:3
6 -0800
[1] http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE3Dmsgid&A3D0&MSGI3D%3Cm32r
p2%24ues%***@dont-email.me%3E
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/ott.general/ZZqwSMCEpoo/HXaZAJ7T
DWgJ
[2] Message-ID: <m3lb0e$9qh$***@dont-email.me>
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE3Dmsgid&A3D0&MSGI3D%3Cm3lb0e%2
49qh%***@dont-email.me%3E
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ott.general/Vqox24ji47A/h9c5PtP3TTYJ
(46) "Poopy McStroodle" <***@hotmail.com>,
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:08:28 -0800
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE3Dmsgid&A3D0&MSGI3D%3Cm3j1qg%2
4u44%***@speranza.aioe.org%3E
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ott.general/Vqox24ji47A/ZjzDZtSWILYJ
(47) "Harold Ottman" <***@removeme.com>,
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:21:27 -0700 (PDT), NNTP-Posting-Host: 92.40.23.96
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C0eef89df-dbfb-4175-994c-***@googlegroups.com%3E
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!profile/news.admin.net-abuse.email/APn2wQcOyWgx6bwPoh61fWrIdTcqrUpL6GxfeFseyRVwILQ7BCJeGlc2ZxDV7RN04i3B2K2qB4Xh
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/cmxTP-iK6nQ/mWrWrZ9UFOkJ
http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/ip/92.40.23.96
(50) "Suspicious Sockus' <***@sockfactory.inv>, Keyword "Pastor Poseur"; Message-ID: <whohee-***@news.supernews.com>;
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cwhohee-***@news.supernews.com%3E
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/cQc2C2JlNbo/mZ7POG-qn3UJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/mZ7POG-qn3UJ
(51) ***@gmail.com,
logging-data="32360"; mail-complaints-to="***@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18x1I8/gtlahY6NEwluquAotEVepnXeEcw="
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/2zMqhlelAwAJ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Cn8ilgh%24vj8%241%40dont-email.me%3E+
(59) "***@gmail.com"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!profile/news.admin.net-abuse.email/APn2wQcLaB1Us08hflJ8KslU-IyMIzmuasahoKnnm8Azeoixz_YtAY9_C9P2IenFPmpVYpwFX6Eo
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/news.admin.net-abuse.email/JFJUHoSPEAAJ
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C5b7f8adf-7190-4cb8-8f72-90ede6031e6c%40googlegroups.com%3E+
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/ZGda3GoLLCg/JFJUHoSPEAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ott.general/h7OBJ1pQDy4/g9Qs4NfKHwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/news.admin.net-abuse.email/f85dXXfj8dE/4Ta5VhLdEAAJ
Post by k***@gmail.com
I, Kerry Chatwin, swear under R.S.C., 1985, c. O-1 that the following is completely true.
There is one sure way to make this stop, and posting more lies, and forgery is not the way.

This account is not accurate. Kerry spent time with me as well as several of my friends. Anyone of them would vouch that, we saw each other more than once.
Cabal7 years ago
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
I, Kerry Chatwin, swear under R.S.C., 1985, c. O-1 that the following is completely true.
There is one sure way to make this stop, and posting more lies, and forgery is not the way.
This account is not accurate. Kerry spent time with me as well as
several of my friends. Anyone of them would vouch that, we saw each
other more than once.
When one is committing the CRIME OF ADULTERY, it's best not to have
witnesses. You truly are über stupid.

Of perhaps like über Dale & Ketty were ride sharing...
--
Royal Canadian Internet Cabal / Cabale royale du Canada
j***@gmail.com7 years ago
Post by Cabal
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
I, Kerry Chatwin, swear under R.S.C., 1985, c. O-1 that the following is completely true.
There is one sure way to make this stop, and posting more lies, and forgery is not the way.
This account is not accurate. Kerry spent time with me as well as
several of my friends. Anyone of them would vouch that, we saw each
other more than once.
When one is committing the CRIME OF ADULTERY, it's best not to have
witnesses.
They exist, you can't change the truth.

You truly are über stupid.
Post by Cabal
Of perhaps like über Dale & Ketty were ride sharing...
--
Royal Canadian Internet Cabal / Cabale royale du Canada
about - legalese

Usenetter Troller101

Jan 17, 2023, 6:30:22 AM1/17/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:19:49 AM UTC-7, Cosa Nostra wrote:
Who is Christinesmith...@gmail.com

> "In Mr. Chatwin's 26 year career with the RCMP, he was disciplined once and only once, where he had to forfeit 2 days without pay because he used the RCMP e-mail system to send a sexually explicit message to his wife, a dispatcher in the same office. This went against the e-policy set forth by the Federal Government of Canada that governs the RCMP. This is the ONLY thing that Mr. Chatwin has ever been "guilty" of. He is not the disgusting human being as some of you have been quick to judge based solely on the ramblings of Darlene Jacobsen."

- Christine Smith

The investigation determined, Christine is not a licensed PI, but a straw account .
Smith Investigations is not only lying they are lubricant for Kerry Chatwin and James Weary

Did James split the money with RCMP, OR do Kerry and James truly HATE all things RCMP like they spouted when I paid them visit

The account written by Christine does not match the original article..

In that print ,

KERRY made a racial slur.. in an email to the dispatcher.. who happened to be his wife,
someone else saw the email and alerted the RCMP Sergeant

So lets go back to Whyte Ave and REMIND Kerry Chatwin who was there

Robin Richards
TARA

KERRY CHATWIN

AND the fly on the wall

Usenetter Troller101

Jan 17, 2023, 6:33:03 AM1/17/23
On Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 1:35:58 PM UTC-6, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
> On 8/26/2018 2:29 PM, Darlene Jacobsen wrote:
>

> > So how did darcylar...@gmail.com know my private unlisted phone number?
> > If anyone can answer that question, and if I can collaborate it with my facts you will be the lucky winner.
> >
> Dullard, you have a history of posting your contact info in public forums...
>
> --
> A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

This is history...it's all over Usenet

Runner Funner

Aug 7, 2023, 11:41:13 PM8/7/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:19:49 AM UTC-7, Cosa Nostra wrote:
. I made reports about 209.91.107.172

I used many websites to gather data

Although it was after the lawyers meeting that I went hard against the anons

613-799-7002 called me as a result of posting on IP ADDRESS V4.com

Guy Tremblay was also there..

You played too many anons against me..

One was enough..

%

Aug 8, 2023, 10:44:54 AM8/8/23
In article <97cf4cfb-e670-47d7...@googlegroups.com>, runner...@gmail.com says...

> On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:19:49 AM UTC-7, Cosa Nostra wrote:

> > > Dear Reader,
> > >
> > > There was no such thing as a peace bond. ???????called me after I was using ipaddresslookup. V4 .com to give them the data about the infringing emails.
> > > Guy Trembley was introduced to me via. V4.COM, THEN the aliases shows up on Usenet.
> > > CallerID spoofing is a real issue.. did you know CSIS, is letting Jane Public aware their very own phone number is spoofed too.
> > >
> > > Darrell, claims phone number ??????? belongs to him, but without a court order no one in Canada can identify the owner of a cell phone.
> > > And since I was asking RCMP to investigate RCMP, I DIDNT get the results. A cop won't rat out another cop..
> > > Snitches get more than stitches in the police world.
> > > Camrose City Police are not the Ottawa City Police
> > Didn't IPaddress.v4.com ban you?
>
> . I made reports about 209.91.107.172
>
> I used many websites to gather data
>

> Although it was after the lawyers meeting that I went hard against the anons
>
> 613-799-7002 called me as a result of posting on IP ADDRESS V4.com
>
> Guy Tremblay was also there..
>

> You played too many anons against me..
>
> One was enough..

stfu, camrose cunt