I told you I would rid these two groups of Darlene and I succeeded...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 7, 2019, 1:40:25 PM11/7/19

I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
able to contribute uselessness.

Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
more like something another woman would say than a man.

A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

%

Nov 7, 2019, 2:07:45 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 11:40 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
> I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
> working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
> ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
> able to contribute uselessness.
>
> Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
> such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
> turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
> more like something another woman would say than a man.
>
> A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."

and around we go on the happy rerun wheel

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 7, 2019, 2:10:50 PM11/7/19
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
Post proof in the form of MIDs or shut your Village Idiot
pie hole.

%

Nov 7, 2019, 2:29:29 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 12:10 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2019-11-07, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>>
>>> I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
>>> I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
>>> working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
>>> ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
>>> able to contribute uselessness.
>>>
>>> Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
>>> such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
>>> turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
>>> more like something another woman would say than a man.
>>>
>>> A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."
>>>
>> and around we go on the happy rerun wheel
>
> Post proof in the form of MIDs or shut your Village Idiot
> pie hole.

and around we go again

Sharx335

Nov 7, 2019, 2:49:20 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 12:10 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2019-11-07, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>> I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
>>> I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
>>> working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
>>> ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
>>> able to contribute uselessness.
>>>
>>> Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
>>> such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
>>> turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
>>> more like something another woman would say than a man.
>>>
>>> A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."
>>>
>> and around we go on the happy rerun wheel
> Post proof in the form of MIDs or shut your Village Idiot
> pie hole.

Pissant is back in my bozo bin.  About the ONLY time in recent history I
have blocked anyone.

Unknown

Nov 7, 2019, 3:00:28 PM11/7/19
lets just see how well doing that works for you wire head

Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney

Nov 7, 2019, 3:06:07 PM11/7/19
As Darlene poasted a few days ago, I would suggest that you failed...

--
A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

%

Nov 7, 2019, 3:31:15 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 1:06 p.m., Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney wrote:
> As Darlene poasted a few days ago, I would suggest that you failed...

suggest anything you like

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 7, 2019, 3:44:19 PM11/7/19
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, PeeScent socked up as Sharx335 = Coward and posted...

>lets just see how well doing that works for you wire head

He can plonk you as fast as you can morph little
Assworm.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Nov 7, 2019, 3:46:43 PM11/7/19
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney <no...@tinc.invalid> wrote:

>As Darlene poasted a few days ago, I would suggest that you failed...

That was the last time Darlene will post. I won. I sent her
an email and I KNOW she opened it and the attachment
because she's not too bright and now her computer has
the hard drive wiped clean.

LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Nov 7, 2019, 4:04:45 PM11/7/19
On 11/7/2019 10:40 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
> I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
> working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
> ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
> able to contribute uselessness.
>
> Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
> such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
> turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
> more like something another woman would say than a man.
>
> A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."

Thank you, Greg, for ridding this froup of Cunt Darlene. Idlehands, also a cuntess, is Darlene's rug muncher friend, a lesbian if you will.
As for assworm, I hear he is also a lesbian.

%

Nov 7, 2019, 4:11:29 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 1:44 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, PeeScent socked up as Sharx335 = Coward and posted...
>
>> lets just see how well doing that works for you wire head
>
> He can plonk you as fast as you can morph little
> Assworm.

%

Nov 7, 2019, 4:12:10 PM11/7/19
On 2019-11-07 1:46 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney <no...@tinc.invalid> wrote:
>
>> As Darlene poasted a few days ago, I would suggest that you failed...
>
> That was the last time Darlene will post. I won. I sent her
> an email and I KNOW she opened it and the attachment
> because she's not too bright and now her computer has
> the hard drive wiped clean.
>
> LOL

yea yea , and another rerun

%

Nov 19, 2019, 9:20:04 AM11/19/19
On 2019-11-07 1:44 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, PeeScent socked up as Sharx335 = Coward and posted...
>
>> lets just see how well doing that works for you wire head
>
> He can plonk you as fast as you can morph little
> Assworm.

i don't morph , i save that for ,
jerk faced old men that have no life ,
in between whackin off you know ,
guys just like you

%

Dec 19, 2023, 1:12:37 PM12/19/23
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> I managed to run Darlene off of edm.general and soc.penpals.
> I also made Rachael/Roach run away with tail tucked. Now, I'm
> working on Idlehands. These groups are way better off without
> ANY stupid uppity cunts. Their tiny and defective brains only are
> able to contribute uselessness.
>
> Sometimes I wonder about PeeScent??? I've never experienced
> such a stupid and illiterate man. It wouldn't surprise me if it
> turns out that % is a female. *The woman I live with* sounds
> more like something another woman would say than a man.
>
> A man would say "My old lady" or "Mamma" or even "my wife."

lol

%

Dec 19, 2023, 1:16:56 PM12/19/23
i would say it if that's who she was

Whatshername?

Feb 8, 2024, 7:40:37 PMFeb 8
Dave Yaddallee is an idiot in person.
Angela is drunk
Jerry is rich
Dave Ritz is broke
Chatwin has Aids and can't feel his feet

And some dumbest is Chatwin on Usenet

Idlehands

Feb 8, 2024, 10:41:53 PMFeb 8
On 2024-02-08 5:40 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 2:04:45 PM UTC-7, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> On 11/7/2019 10:40 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
><CHOP>

It took you four years to think of that ridiculous comeback?

Feb 22 can't come soon enough.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw