Re: All I can do...

Idlehands

Mar 23, 2021, 7:55:09 AM3/23/21
On 23/03/2021 5:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> ...keep reporting the abuse the Chatwins use to attack innocent people online, , and in my opinion Kerry and Angela need to be fired. Kerry has done more harm than good on Usenet, and it's time the rest of you stand up to him and his wicked ways.
> No one should have to endure the years of stalking he has done to me..its sick, its not okay, and never has been.
>
> Stop the Cabal / There is a Cartel

I have never witnessed a "Kerry" or "Angela" posting on Usenet, at least
not in the groups I belong to.

All I have ever seen is your paranoid drug fuelled rants. One might
suggest turning off your computer and walking away but attention whores
just can't do that can they NNW?

--
1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
Anonymous

%

Mar 23, 2021, 1:13:33 PM3/23/21
wait , i need another oxy

%

Mar 23, 2021, 1:14:58 PM3/23/21
On 2021-03-23 5:01 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> Angela, one of my friends is a full blown alcoholic like you, I love her, but I don't hang out with her anymore, because she is actually going crazy and all she wants to do is argue and bicker..Angela you are a full blown drunk..find something better to do, and start blaming Kerry for fucking other men's wives , instead of the women
>
> he was there, he was married , she never came to the games..i fked him a couple of times to get him to leave me alone and he has been stalking me since..i dont love Kerry, I never did.
>
> stop the cabal/there is a cartel

and then you went home to your husband

%

Mar 23, 2021, 1:16:00 PM3/23/21
On 2021-03-23 5:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 5:55:09 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 23/03/2021 5:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>>> ...keep reporting the abuse the Chatwins use to attack innocent people online, , and in my opinion Kerry and Angela need to be fired. Kerry has done more harm than good on Usenet, and it's time the rest of you stand up to him and his wicked ways.
>>> No one should have to endure the years of stalking he has done to me..its sick, its not okay, and never has been.
>>>
>>> Stop the Cabal / There is a Cartel
>>>

>> I have never witnessed a "Kerry" or "Angela" posting on Usenet, at least
>> not in the groups I belong to.
>
> why are you so dumb? I know kerry and angela, regardless of their posting history as % and Idlehands..I saw Kerry at his lawyer's office..I have emails from christinesmith...@gmail.com, I went to the bookstore on Perron and I have a witness , a til receipt and photos and voice recordings ...Angie was trapped..it felt good to leave without saying a word...
>
> mike is my witness,
>

>> All I have ever seen is your paranoid drug fuelled rants. One might
>> suggest turning off your computer and walking away but attention whores
>> just can't do that can they NNW?
>>
>> --
>> 1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
>> Anonymous

you will never get me

Idlehands

Mar 23, 2021, 10:39:37 PM3/23/21
On 23/03/2021 6:07 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 5:55:09 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 23/03/2021 5:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>>> ...keep reporting the abuse the Chatwins use to attack innocent people online, , and in my opinion Kerry and Angela need to be fired. Kerry has done more harm than good on Usenet, and it's time the rest of you stand up to him and his wicked ways.
>>> No one should have to endure the years of stalking he has done to me..its sick, its not okay, and never has been.
>>>
>>> Stop the Cabal / There is a Cartel
>>>

>> I have never witnessed a "Kerry" or "Angela" posting on Usenet, at least
>> not in the groups I belong to.
>
> I know Kerry and Angela Chatwin outside of usenet..they were my prime suspects since she doxed me on hockey talk,net ..too.
> no one, listen close ..no one liked Kerry ..not anyone on the team..they talked behind his back all the time, he was the laughing stock because he was an idiot on the radio..
>
> leave me alone
>>
>> All I have ever seen is your paranoid drug fuelled rants. One might
>> suggest turning off your computer and walking away but attention whores
>> just can't do that can they NNW?

Angela or Kerry, just a lot of nonsense from NNW.

So turn off your computer and all will be well.

Idlehands

Mar 23, 2021, 10:43:04 PM3/23/21
On 23/03/2021 6:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 5:55:09 AM UTC-6, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 23/03/2021 5:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>>> ...keep reporting the abuse the Chatwins use to attack innocent people online, , and in my opinion Kerry and Angela need to be fired. Kerry has done more harm than good on Usenet, and it's time the rest of you stand up to him and his wicked ways.
>>> No one should have to endure the years of stalking he has done to me..its sick, its not okay, and never has been.
>>>
>>> Stop the Cabal / There is a Cartel
>>>

>> I have never witnessed a "Kerry" or "Angela" posting on Usenet, at least
>> not in the groups I belong to.
>
> why are you so dumb? I know kerry and angela, regardless of their posting history as % and Idlehands..I saw Kerry at his lawyer's office..I have emails from christinesmith...@gmail.com, I went to the bookstore on Perron and I have a witness , a til receipt and photos and voice recordings ...Angie was trapped..it felt good to leave without saying a word...
>
> mike is my witness,

Well sweetie, I am "Idlehands" and always have been and and I am not
married to % and your story is nothing but bullshit. I am most
certainly not "Angela" so give it fucking rest your paranoid drug addled
moron.

You never went into the bookstore and Mike is yet another imaginary person.

%

Mar 27, 2021, 9:49:10 AM3/27/21
On 3/23/2021 7:38 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> ...keep reporting the abuse the Chatwins use to attack innocent people online, , and in my opinion Kerry and Angela need to be fired. Kerry has done more harm than good on Usenet, and it's time the rest of you stand up to him and his wicked ways.
> No one should have to endure the years of stalking he has done to me..its sick, its not okay, and never has been.
>
> Stop the Cabal / There is a Cartel

i woke up to a surprise blowjob today, i should really
start sleeping with my mouth closed

Jackson Sprat

Mar 27, 2021, 2:44:52 PM3/27/21
Better yet, Chadlee, you had best be keeping your mouth closed around food before you end up with another chin to add to
the four you already have. <sniggers>