WHY DOES PEOPLE.....

1 view

+rash+

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

.....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

Guenne

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

+rash+ wrote:

> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????
I think he´s a man .
Being God is a job with a huge responsibility ...

Guenne

Eleonore Beaudoin

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

"+rash+" (sw...@tm.net.my) writes:
> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

God IS a man: He rested on the seventh day;-)

Are...@webtv.net

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

sw...@tm.net.my wrote:
" ....ALWAYS ASK 'IS GOD A MAN
OR A WOMAN ' ???? "

not really sure.......good question though.

Are...@webtv.net

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

because we want to,

................and we are free

Are...@webtv.net

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

guenthe...@student.uni-ulm.de wrote:
" I think he's a man. Being God is a job
with a huge responsibility."

ooo..... a very sexist comment. Watch
the flames now!!

Elsie Mckinney

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Because they do not read thier Bible or choise not to believe it. Just
as they would have known the world was round even before man proved it.

Arne

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

+rash+ wrote:

> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

Because women do not realize that God is a man !~!

Jesus Christ

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

Guenne <guenthe...@student.uni-ulm.de> wrote:

>+rash+ wrote:
>>
>> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

>I think he´s a man .

>Being God is a job with a huge responsibility ...

>Guenne

So, are you saying that women are inferior to men?
Love,
Jesus

red

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

> Guenne <guenthe...@student.uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>
> >+rash+ wrote:
> >>
> >> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????
> >I think he愀 a man .

> >Being God is a job with a huge responsibility ...
>
> >Guenne

> Jesus Christ wrote:
> So, are you saying that women are inferior to men?
> Love,
> Jesus

heLLO......... God is a being (my view point)...... it is stated that
the humans were created in his image (according to the bible) therefore
would it not be reasonable to consider that there is a multiple sexaual
being? What is the word for those rare people that have both sexes...
aren't they closer to "God" in as a being? any how.....would that not
make us all even? This is of course depending upon your belief and in
reality with the ng...this is a subject that should be put aside.... go
to alt.religion and start trouble there....

red
ididthat

PLAY ALONG SONGS

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

does GOD have a beard?? does he look into the mirror?? ofcourse he does.

S.O.N.

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

I would guess to try to justify their very own gender as being one of
superiority (.)

Misery by law loves and adores company....But I have transgressed beyond
the scope of such law....

SON <DQ> --

Arne <barons...@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in article
<348D9167...@sk.sympatico.ca>...

> +rash+ wrote:
>
> > .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

Coo Coo Chick

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

The female point of view:

"When God made man, she was only kidding."

The male point of view:

"God created the earth in 6 days, and on the seventh day, He watched te
49er's win!"

SunFlower 向日葵

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Did they ???

>.....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????

Smile always ,
SunFlower

***** Everything is possible in this world *****
***** For things to change , I must change first *****
***** 只要有爱,哪儿都是天堂 *****
***** 世上没有不可能的事 *****

Kalagan

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Arne wrote in message <348D9167...@sk.sympatico.ca>...

>+rash+ wrote:
>
>> .....ALWAYS ASK "IS GOD A MAN OR A WOMAN"????
>

>Because women do not realize that God is a man !~!

He's a man for two reasons:

1) We say Amen instead of Awomen

2) We sing Hymns not Hers

PSYCHO%

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97
to Are...@webtv.net

Are...@webtv.net wrote:

> sw...@tm.net.my wrote:
> " ....ALWAYS ASK 'IS GOD A MAN
> OR A WOMAN ' ???? "
>
> not really sure.......good question though.

thet ask so they can lump him in with me .

Linda Boykin

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

IT NOT THE WORLD, OR THINGS THAT MUST CHANGE. IT`S THE POEPLE AND THEIR
WAY OF THINKING THAT MUST CHANGED.
PIE SAYS!!

Bye ,Bye from ChiliPie

Linda Boykin