DarDar will soon be BuhBuh!

RCIC

Jan 26, 2024, 11:27:38 AMJan 26
Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new
Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

That should help.

--
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Jan 27, 2024, 2:23:12 PMJan 27
Darlene wrote:
> Dave Yaddallee will still be at his home address..
> Angie will still be at the bookstore
>

> Usenet?
> That's your thing not mine.. my life will not be impacted by this.. but I am happy school kids will no longer be exposed to Usenet via Google Groups and a gamil account
> I am happy the Camrose City Police identified Kerry Chatwin as a disgraced member of the RCMP because it validated the truth
>

> Kerry will still post as %.
>
> The decision waas made because of my imput and my tenacity..
> The usenet band will play on.. but without Google

everybody posts as me

Idlehands

Jan 27, 2024, 3:00:51 PMJan 27
On 2024-01-27 4:30 a.m., Darlene wrote:
> On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:27:38 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
> I went snowshoeing yesterday in Canada with long time friends
> The sun illuminated the fresh snow.
> My motivation to post wasn't to be a friend or make a friend
<CHOP>

Mission accomplished.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Jan 29, 2024, 4:01:09 AMJan 29

On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03:25:06 -0800 (PST), Darlene said:

.
> Kerry's email address is open

like your legs and your big mouth.

--
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Jan 29, 2024, 4:08:10 AMJan 29

On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03:37:49 -0800 (PST), Darlene said:

.

> Kerry will still post as %

Kerry is everywhere in your head
Message has been deleted

%

Jan 29, 2024, 11:57:11 AMJan 29
Darlene wrote:
> If not Kerry then who is it? My head has no room for guessing. It likes things in order and it likes to win.
>
> Fuck off

http://tinyurl.com/peescent

Skeeter

Jan 29, 2024, 2:10:03 PMJan 29
In article <17aedfd83707949b$360$2419581$e4dd...@news.thecubenet.com>,
pre...@yahoo.net says...
Fat Chad has to hide.

%

Jan 29, 2024, 3:38:55 PMJan 29
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03:37:49 -0800 (PST), Darlene said:
>
> .
>

>> Kerry will still post as %
>>

> Kerry is everywhere in your head

hi , i'm %