Re: a troll taped my phone,

Message has been deleted

This is NOT Mike MCCLINTON

Apr 22, 2021, 10:29:15 AM4/22/21
On 4/21/2021 10:01 PM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> and his name was kerry chatwin,
> hi..i hope you had a nice day, and since you are spying on me , you just lurke in the shawdows..creepy,,kerry very creepy..
> come out to play

More from the demented mind of DarDar Dinks! How and when was your
phone allegedly tapped?

--
©

%

Apr 22, 2021, 10:31:22 AM4/22/21
On 2021-04-21 7:01 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> and his name was kerry chatwin,
> hi..i hope you had a nice day, and since you are spying on me , you just lurke in the shawdows..creepy,,kerry very creepy..
> come out to play

hi

%

Apr 22, 2021, 10:31:45 AM4/22/21
oh

Idlehands

Apr 22, 2021, 7:33:00 PM4/22/21
On 21/04/2021 8:01 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> and his name was kerry chatwin,
> hi..i hope you had a nice day, and since you are spying on me , you just lurke in the shawdows..creepy,,kerry very creepy..
> come out to play

I hate it when strangers sneak in and tape my phone, it's not bad when
they use quality tape but that dollar store duct tape sucks.

--
1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
Anonymous

%

Apr 22, 2021, 8:56:04 PM4/22/21
On 2021-04-22 4:32 p.m., Idlehands wrote:
> On 21/04/2021 8:01 p.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> and his name was kerry chatwin,
>> hi..i hope you had a nice day, and since you are spying on me , you
>> just lurke in the shawdows..creepy,,kerry very creepy..
>> come out to play
>>

> I hate it when strangers sneak in and tape my phone, it's not bad when
> they use quality tape but that dollar store duct tape sucks.

tape , lol , tape

%

Apr 22, 2021, 10:26:25 PM4/22/21
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Apr 23, 2021, 11:02:53 AM4/23/21
On 2021-04-23 4:38 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> the message is this, stop tapping my phone, my life is none of your business, and the only thing it accomplishes is proof, I am honest and I am happy.
> Kerry isn't happy and he lies..but no one believes him, his best friends from the Nam Knights split up and made a new byker gang....
> Robin Richards isn't your friend anymore because he has MS, and you were in too big of a hurry to get to Vegas to fuk whores to let him rest on the side of the road..
>
> I heard it all, Robin even used to house a whore for you to fk, until Angie came over to his house.
>
> fuck off kerry

hi

%

Apr 23, 2021, 11:03:35 AM4/23/21
On 2021-04-23 4:43 a.m., This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
> On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 5:38:24 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 8:26:25 PM UTC-6, % wrote:
>> the message is this, stop tapping my phone, my life is none of your business, and the only thing it accomplishes is proof, I am honest and I am happy.
>> Kerry isn't happy and he lies..but no one believes him, his best friends from the Nam Knights split up and made a new byker gang....
>> Robin Richards isn't your friend anymore because he has MS, and you were in too big of a hurry to get to Vegas to fuk whores to let him rest on the side of the road..
>>
>> I heard it all, Robin even used to house a whore for you to fk, until Angie came over to his house.
>>
>> fuck off kerry
> Robin and Kerry were the best of friends until, Kerry started to hit on him...Robin met, Tara and I a while back. He really loved her, but she used him for her pleasure and then decided she wasn't in the mood to fix another man. Blade and Chuck, raped pillaged and stole in Bosnia, where is the peace in those bad deeds? Anyhow, I win when I dont post and I like finding better things to do than post to Usenet.
>
> bye

nothing wrong with usenet

%

Apr 25, 2021, 9:12:56 AM4/25/21