AS THIS FROUP'S COMMANDING OFFICER

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 2, 2020, 1:32:31 PM9/2/20
I just wanna remind y'all that I continue to pwn assworm.
LOL

%

Sep 2, 2020, 1:57:04 PM9/2/20
On 2020-09-02 10:32 a.m., Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> I just wanna remind y'all that I continue to pwn assworm.
> LOL

anyone that knows you have me killfiled can see that , mr.trump ,
i call you mister trump because you lie like him

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 3, 2020, 7:57:42 PM9/3/20
On 9/2/2020 10:32 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> I just wanna remind y'all that I continue to pwn assworm.
> LOL

Feel free to axe me about that pwning of Assworm.

Whatshername?

Feb 8, 2024, 7:36:35 PMFeb 8
On Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 11:32:31 AM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> I just wanna remind y'all that I continue to pwn assworm.
> LOL
Keyword Froup

Creon

Feb 8, 2024, 9:43:21 PMFeb 8