Discovery of a secret society

Steve Brown

Apr 12, 2019, 6:46:56 AM4/12/19
A product has been placed in my body (resembling a gadget well known to the general public, but very different) that can be used to locate me, listen to me, etc. A Canadian company, for criminal reasons, used this technique to try to kill me by piercing my heart.

This company has corrupted several individuals and blackmailed in order to recover its right to use this technology.

This company is part of an international community that does not hesitate to condone this kind of assassination.

In fact, it's a long story. For reasons that I do not know, this technology was put into my body about 40 years ago. At that time, I had just left school and was trying to get into the job market. Only questions and without the answers, I look like a crazy person.

These are laboratories involved in international security and also dealing with the underground economy. It is also an extremely corrupt environment, and the word extremely is not exaggerated.