DR. PHILLIP C. OFUME & HIS FAMILY REQUEST FOR U.N. REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT TO DEPART UNITED STATES.

humanrights....@gmail.com

May 9, 2013, 11:51:45β€―AM5/9/13
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RELEASE ORDERED IMMEDIATELY

Dr. Phillip C. Ofume & Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume & Six Children
P. O. Box 2416
Lynn, MA 01903
Tel. 617-606-1753/781-479-9027
E-mail: limpt...@gmail.com or
globalaids_hiv...@yahoo.co.uk or
humanrights....@gmail.com

Our Ref. USCIS-DallasTx./Mass.CA./05 -13/Letter/97682 Date: May 3, 2013

Director
USCIS Dallas Service Center
P.O. Box 660867
Dallas, Texas 75266

Request further Investigation:

President/Vice-President of the United States
Hon. Secretary, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Director, USCIS - Service Center Operation, Dallas, TX
United Nations - H.E. The Secretary General
United Nations – H.E. The High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
United Nations – H.E., The High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR)
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Boston & Washington, D.C.
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Boston & Washington, D.C.

Dear Sir/Madam:

GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA & DR. PHILLIP C. OFUME & HIS FAMILY: UNITED STATES IS USING LIFE THREATENING EMBARGO & SANCTION TO OBSTRUCT CAMPAIGN FOR DEMOCRACY AND BETTER GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA – REQUEST FOR U.N. REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT TO DEPART UNITED STATES.

A. FURTHER NOTICE TO THE USCIS, DALLAS, TX DIRECTOR
1. I am immediately, because of the referenced life threatening conditions; on behalf my family, I am re-submitting our application for Travel Document with the following list of documents, past tax return, cover letter; completed form 1-131; two parents' Certificates of Refugees issued by the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR); copies of Canada Refugees Travel Documents; our letter dated June 11, 2012 detailing our pains and hardship since September 29, 2005; USCIS blue cover sheet; and completed and U.S. fee Waiver form signed by all adult members of my family. The urgency to depart from the United States is higher than before, for example we have been rendered homeless eleven (11th ) times since 2009 and yesterday under the push for 12th homelessness as path to disrupt my presidential campaign via homelessness and other economic embargo and sanction, my present landlord Rev. & Mrs. Hector of the Fountain of Grace Church Canton, MA used the Sheriff to serve me NOTICE TO QUIT (Boston Housing Court) without prior notice to quit and because of this, we request you and your government to expedite action to issue our United Nations Refugee Travel Documents because your court is very corrupt and it is hard for a black man or woman to get justice in US court system. See past cases of Watts, Rodney King, Ofume family, Christopher Donor, male wedding couple in NY, etc. Watch and see, that our family will be rendered 12th homeless during first appearance without respect for 5th & 14th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States. See https://groups. google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit/Lu7OQ6qcgW4

2. Our terrible conditions in the United States detailed in our referenced letter show good cause that we must depart the United States to safe country. This year is the sixth year we have been requesting for our passports to enable us leave the United State. Several countries including Russia have requested for our UN Travel Documents to enable them stamp us out. Reviewing the Rome Convention, July 28, 1998 all what the government of America and its agencies have done to us since September 29, 2005 are major prongs of CRIMIE AGAINST HUMANITY under this Convention.

B. UNARGUABLE FACT
3. In Togo and Canada, the governments there issued my family and I the United Nations Refugees Travel Documents without litigation and departure was smooth. In Canada, notwithstanding the hyper persecution created by the government of Nigeria and nigeria’s foreign and domestic oil/gas companies and their grantors, which led to the seizures of Dr. Ofume’s and family’s home (8 Edwin Ford Court, Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 4B6), properties, goods and cash valued over $11million on December 17, 2003. See http://csc.lexum.org/decisia-scc-csc/scc-csc/news/en/item/1925/index.do This case has been published by some of the biggest law firms in the world.

4. Under the tension in Canada, prior to our departure, The Rt. Honourable Prime Minister of Canada, Paul Martin sent good bye letter to us. When President Bush internalized some working insurgents; in part deported my senior son who was doing Associate Degree and Manager of 7-Eleven; without criminal record and committing any pending suspected crime; without deportation documents known to the embassy/consulate of the government of Nigeria in New York and Washington, D.C., The Rt. Honourable Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Halifax West Senator Hon. Geoff Regan opened investigation into these extra-judicial deportation and President Obama as the Respondent. After the investigation the gov. of America was nail-down for complicity and my son earned no fault and he was received by Canadian gov. with the status of permanent resident. See https://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=deportation+of+ kleber+ofume&oq=deportation+of+kleber+ofume&gs_l=hp.3...1277.22392.1.24189.39.30.6.3.3.0.1855.17142.2-12j10j6-3j2j3.30.0...0.0...1c.1.12.hp.5BJkzhm7Kvg&psj=1&bav=on .2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm =bv.46226182,d.dmg&fp=753c1f62ad17ee05&biw=1366&bih=643

5. Frankly, the gov of Canada which we experienced and experiencing has no harsh policies and practices that will put its residents and citizens under the deadly conditions which gov of America has heartlessly dumped my family and I since September 29, 2005 because of Nigeria’s oil/gas greed and paranoid and interest to float leaders and politicians that are stogies and acting as slave to the United States and dump the electorates that voted for them.

B. CRUELTIES AND REASON FOR THE CRUELTIES OF THE UNITED STATES
http://limptinc.blogspot.com/2013/02/international-movement-for-new-federal.html ; http://limptinc.blogspot.com/2012/11/phillip-c-ofume-v-aaaa-civil-docket-no_22.html ; http://www.blogger.com/profile/08744093752636542613;https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit/z5q7G-Lt76c; https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&q=ofume+v .+george+w.+bush&oq=ofume+v.&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i22i30.194791.204030.2.205980.36.9.26.1.4.0.805.3523.2-1j2j0j2j2.7.0...0.0...1c.1.12.hp.2bRxFhTuTtY&psj=1&bav= on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46226182, d.dmg&fp=753c1f62ad17ee05&biw=1366&bih=643

6. In Nigeria my original and only political party is NATIONAL CONSCIENCE PARTY (NCP) and with hard work and sustained with the non-align and minority decoration in the Niger Delta Region, in September 1994 I was able to win in both minority and majority entities of the Delta State NCP during the chairmanship election to elect the first Chairman of the NCP and also I won the first governing council membership of the Southeastern Region.

7. After the death of Comrade Chief Gani Fawehinmi and other comrades and purpose of election 2015, I decided to work on major political, economic, social, religion crisis, ethnic equity, civil rights, etc reforms in Nigeria which in part became IMUN, INC. and in Nigeria accepted by the West, South/South, North, Middle Belt, East, etc. See http://limptinc.blogspot.com/2013/02/international-movement-for-new-federal.html. As I continue to discuss with NCP and other parties to join APC; all the members of IMUN and I have joined APC readiness for elections 2015 with the interest to be the President of Nigeria under APC ticket.

8. The push stated above has seriously angered the gov. of America. In the United States, these cruelties which were initially designed by ex-President George W. Bush and ex-Governor Mitt Romney and were inherited by President Bush’s staff now working with President Obama to the limited extent that April 29, 2010 – April 29, 2011, they granted my family and I one time EAD but when they found that the gov of black President can not check and balance their conduct, they denied renewal of our EAD. In escalation of these cruelties, over 15 lawsuits were created by the governments of America and their agencies and these cases are pending in the United States (MA & VA) under highly corrupt state court system.

9. Directly and indirectly, on May 8, 2013 to obstruct and demobilize these lawsuits, in the courtroom of the Suffolk County Superior, Boston, MA a single judge heard seven of these cases on INDIGENCY APPLICATION supported with AFFIDAVIT which I filed to waive costs for tapes, transcripts, discovery examination, expert and other subpoena, etc. Under $0.00 income per month, my family and I have demonstrated state and federal poverty level conditions and legal costs must be waived at the rate of 100% but this judge (name reserved) politically restated his decision of two weeks ago that my family and I should pay half of all legal costs before the Clerk of Court should move this case forward or docket them. See http://limptinc.blogspot.com/2013/03/ofume-v-dever-mccormack-k-8-school-et.html; https://groups.google.com/group/soc.org.nonprofit /browse_frm/month/2012-05?pli=1; https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/soc.org. nonprofit/c79CCQhLfRE; https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit /jIkQa8cumnQ;http://dockets.justia.com/docket/massachusetts/madce/1:2012cv10959/144220/;http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuits/civil-rights-education/massachusetts-district-court/333095/limpt-inc-and-isabelle-ofume-v-holyoke-high-school-classical-high-school-brockton-high-school-gene-constantino-diane-bauer-szachowicz-animesh-bose-thomas-brassil-helen-donahoe-kelly-doryn-gary-o-connor-james-sullivan-grove-sullivan-joan-williamson/summary/

10. I am and have been presidential candidate of Nigeria past and 2015. U.S. government and its agencies and politicians think that this longstanding political and economic embargo and sanction in which gov. of America denied us work permit or EAD, denied children and parents born in US, Canada and Nigeria 100% of the social services pending grant of work permit, which has never been done in the United States including denied our application for asylum when on Oct. 16, 2007 the gov of America lost the charge brought against my family and I) and made us to live under life threatening conditions in which my family and I (now six children and two parents) lived under monthly income of $0.00. The reasoning of the gov of the United States is that these harsh embargoes and sanctions will force me to abandon my bid for the President of Nigeria which all regions of Nigeria called savior’s bid.

11. Suspicion that since September 29, 2005, when my family and I arrived in U.S. from Canada, my political opponents have been using the money looted from the oil/gas wealth in my region, NIGER DELTA to influence U.S. government, courts/judges, churches, landlords, and their agencies, politicians, etc therefore I am requesting independent investigators even if there is an overwhelming possibility of trans-lobby, bribery and corruption.

.
Yours truly,
Dr. Phillip C. Ofume & Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume & Six Children

___________________
Phillip C. Ofume, Ph.D.
(Petitioner)

codog...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2020, 3:37:39β€―AM1/12/20
I would love to speak to you again you sent me a copy of the daily Judge from 2006 about a corrupt Judge William Edwards Jr. I am the mom of a front line Marine Combat Veteran and you would not believe what has happened to us. It is a disgrace what the judicisl system has allowed to happen. I want to reach out to you. My new email is codog...@gmail.com. you were the one that sent me an email with an attached Daily Judge. Our case is unlike any other you have ever seen. I look forward to speaking to you. Thanks Collene 857-312-2350

Fahmida Jahan

Feb 21, 2024, 8:15:12β€―AMFeb 21
βœ…πŸ”΄β–ΆοΈβ–Ά Really Amazing ️You Can Try This β—€οΈβ—€οΈπŸ”΄βœ…

πŸ”΄ALL>Moviesβœ… πŸ“Ί πŸ“± πŸ’» βœ…ALL>MoviesπŸ”΄

βœ…β–ΆοΈβ–ΆοΈ CLICK HERE Full HDβœ…720pβœ…1080pβœ…4Kβœ…

WATCH βœ…πŸ’»πŸ“ΊπŸ“±πŸ‘‰https://co.fastmovies.org

α—ͺOα—―α‘Žα’ͺOα—©α—ͺ βœ…πŸ“ΊπŸ“±πŸ’»πŸ‘‰https://co.fastmovies.org

πŸ“±WATCH>>α—ͺOα—―α‘Žα’ͺOα—©α—ͺ>>HERE>πŸ‘‰https://co.fastmovies.org

πŸ’»WATCH>>α—ͺOα—―α‘Žα’ͺOα—©α—ͺ>>HERE>πŸ‘‰https://co.fastmovies.org