Panix Server

Torence

May 17, 2012, 4:16:04 PM5/17/12
Hello Doug/Group-
Are we ready to move this set-up to the PANIX Server?

FYI: Illinois and Indiana Area Masons, Triluminar Lodge in Lansing is having multiple third degrees tomorrow night, Friday 5/18. 6PM Dinner 7PM Degrees. Currently the slate has me down for three parts. I plan to be there but as it happens, I will be taking the train and working downtown during the NATO Summit with my 7-Eleven Franchisees. I think that I will pack my bag with ground beef and raw boneless pork chops for the trip. I wonder how all of those all of those police doggies might handle it.

Torence Evans Ake
Secretary - Auburn Park Lodge No. 789, Crete, IL
MIGS - Triluminar Lodge No. 767 - Lansing, IL
MIGS - Illinois Lodge of Research
PM - Arcadia Lodge No. 1138 - Lansing, IL

[ The current moderators have not yet been given the information necessary for moving the service to a new server and the new mod team, so I'm guessing not yet, until I get some email about it... - Alan ]