I'm gone

瀏覽次數:52 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

akma

未讀,
2003年6月2日 下午6:35:212003/6/2
收件者:
As of today none of the original moderation panel will be
be moderating any longer. I've accepted a job in asia that will
involve frequent travel, so I'll no longer be able to continue
co-moderating the group. Thanks to the fine bunch of recent recruits
though, things will continue on as is to be expected. It's been fun,
but duty and a bigger paycheck calls, so I'm gone.

later
akma
co-founder, former co-moderator,
& only evil censor: soc.org.freemasonry

Dave Vick

未讀,
2003年6月2日 晚上10:15:052003/6/2
收件者:

In article <20030602210...@chiok.hn.org>, akma
<ak...@adelphia.net> wrote:

> co-founder, former co-moderator,
> & only evil censor: soc.org.freemasonry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That sounds like a challenge.

--
Fraternally,
Dave Vick, SD

KLSNOW2

未讀,
2003年6月3日 清晨7:10:102003/6/3
收件者:
Good luck in your travels east.

Gene Goldman

未讀,
2003年6月3日 清晨6:15:052003/6/3
收件者:

Thank you for your long and tireless service, my Brother.
"The Dreaded Thread Police" won't be the same without you.

--
|O| Be well. Travel with a light heart.

Brother Gene .*.

H.M.S.H.
Q.P.H.D.

http://www.blackmountainlodge.net
http://www.freemason.org
MBBFMN #387
ICQ #503060

Internet newsgroup posting. Copyright 2003. All rights reserved.
Any Mason may use the contents for any valid Masonic purpose, permission may be granted to others upon request.

David Simpson

未讀,
2003年6月4日 中午12:59:432003/6/4
收件者:
On 2 Jun 2003 21:40:01 GMT, akma <ak...@adelphia.net> typed furiously:

Enjoy yourself and check in occasionally. Congratulations on the rise.

--
Regards
David Simpson

akma

未讀,
2012年8月17日 中午12:43:522012/8/17
收件者:
Hi everybody~~~~

Popped in and read about the moderators stepping down, and realized that I had stepped down about 9 years ago. Glad to see it's kept going.

akma
co-founder & only evil censor: soc.org.freemasonry
0 則新訊息